Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor (1459 Views)

Indian Actor Dies After Taking Covid Vaccines / Popular Indian Actor Asif Basra Commits Suicide / Chinyere Christy Fights Over Her Boyfriend, A Sierra Leonian In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by marimarempress: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
Some Nigerian Women has taken to 'Facebook' to fight over their favourite Indian actors.

The argument came up after a lady posted a picture of 'Boys before flowers' actor - Lee Min-ho with the caption 'everyone's crush except me'.

A Facebook user 'Juliana Clement' commented by declaring her love for an Indian actor 'Karan Vohra' who portrayed 'Shaurya' in Zee World Series 'Mehek'. This led to a heated argument which led to insults.

See screenshots below :

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by marimarempress: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
More...

Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by fati2001(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2020
disgrace *mtchweee *

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by iamso9ce(m): 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Someone to post Mehek let me crush on her too oo..

Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by marimarempress: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamso9ce:
Someone to post Mehek let me crush on her too oo..
Mehek is not for you ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by MrSensor(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
grin More chilies and spices are causing all these women talking and talking anyhow.
Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
I know that India actor cause my sisters use to watch his movie on zeeworld but that second one I don't know him
Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
fati2001:
disgrace *mtchweee *
You know the funniest thing even if some of them have opportunity to see those actors by chance O they don't give a fúck about you blacks when they have fresh white skin babe all over them and coming here to Nigeria will be the last thing they will ever think of even cardi-B wey come Nigeria last year December get mind grin
Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by fati2001(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You know the funniest thing even if some of them have opportunity to see those actors by chance O they don't give a fúck about you blacks when they have fresh white skin babe all over them and coming here to Nigeria will be the last thing they will ever think of even cardi-B wey come Nigeria last year December get mind grin
tell them

Re: Nigerian Women Fights Over An Indian Actor by marimarempress: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I know that India actor cause my sisters use to watch his movie on zeeworld but that second one I don't know him
They will know him. Almost all Nigerian girls have crush on him. He acted Mehek's husband

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo ‘splashes Out N4.6 Billion On Bugatti Centodieci / Having A Child Is Not An Achievement- Tee-Y Mix's Wife / Meet Bamaiyi Danladi, The Graffiti Artist That Drew Davido And Tupac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.