Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005612 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by profsein007(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pls guys, who is posted to CPS, ONIYANGI in Ibadan here? CPS seems to be a short form for community Primary School. I have been surfing the net to find the address of this school since morning but to no avail. Would appreciate any help.....Thanks in advance.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by skydude(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Prechboy:
what about people that were not told to update their profile and they are not yet deployed? Or we should click edit and update it ourselves?

I was not told to update my profile as well I logged out and logged in back and it popped up automatically
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
"You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set"

Please this is what they are showing me now
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
profsein007:
Pls guys, who is posted to CPS, ONIYANGI in Ibadan here? CPS seems to be a short form for community Primary School. I have been surfing the net to find the address of this school since morning but to no avail. Would appreciate any help.....Thanks in advance.
If you are in Ibadan, just look for a teacher and ask whether private or government teacher, they will know the location.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
hormayemmy:
I just called customer care. I was told to print the PPA LETTER,
Take it to my PPA
Get rejection letter
Upload the rejection letter
Pick the available school of my choice
Wait for 24hrs to get another PPA letter, then take it to the new school I picked for it to be signed as 'accepted'.

Thanks for this!
So we don't need to go to our LGA for anything?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by profsein007(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Whiterose21:

If you are in Ibadan, just look for a teacher and ask whether private or government teacher, they will know the location.

Thank you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
MomoAdura:

Thanks for this!
So we don't need to go to our LGA for anything?
The new school you picked from where?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

I want to redeploy...my PPA is very far from where I stay
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
MomoAdura:

I want to redeploy...my PPA is very far from where I stay
Before redeployment you must first resume at your place of primary assignment, then discuss with your assigned supervisor or go to your Educational District they will tell you what to do, I have explained this issue before, most of you guys do not extract important points from my post, all you do is to shower abuses on me

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please those of us that haven't been deployed.. what's the issue. I choose Rivers state as state of residence
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please I want to get this clearly. After printing the deployment form, where should I take it to first?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
I'm very sure the assigned supervisor is even at the district not in the school, you will still be screened, before you resume.
When I talk they abuse me here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Whiterose21:

Please I want to get this clearly. After printing the deployment form, where should I take it to first?
Locate your school, if the school is locked go to your Educational District in your local government
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
@ezenwaez Please they said I haven't been deployed yet..before it was showing I should change program"
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Swizz1:
@ezenwaez Please they said I haven't been deployed yet..before it was showing I should change program"
Check back on Monday
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Check back on Monday

Thanks I appreciate bro
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Locate your school, if the school is locked go to your Educational District in your local government
OK thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Swizz1: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Check back on Monday

Please this means..there is hope right?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by acumen90(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where is the district located in each state, any idea?
ezenwaez:
I'm very sure the assigned supervisor is even at the district not in the school, you will still be screened, before you resume.
When I talk they abuse me here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
acumen90:
Where is the district located in each state, any idea?
Your Education District is not far from your local government area secreteriat.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ProudBoy: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
They posted you to school and someone is telling u to be looking for one district upandan and you are listening. Nawa o. Just go to your PPA to sought yourself out.

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
ProudBoy:
They posted you to school and someone is telling u to be looking for one district upandan and you are listening. Nawa o. Just go to your PPA to sought yourself out.
I said if the school is locked, please read my previous post
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Go there on Monday, at least you will see someone there, if you did not see anyone try locating your educational District and explain to them there.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please, when will they start payment? Na money I need jare

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please how did you guys check if you have been deployed or not is it through Nasim login link? I just login now after trying several times because of network and when I was able to login I clicked the deployment button,it said I have not been deployed yet
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:
Go there on Monday, at least you will see someone there, if you did not see anyone try locating your educational District and explain to them there.

Oga, pls are you working at NASIM?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by StarryV(f): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
parkervero:
Please, when will they start payment? Na money I need jare
Hope say you go do the work too? undecided undecided
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
StarryV:
Hope say you go do the work too? undecided undecided
make dem pay me first. Na money I go take pay taxi driver or okada wey go carry me go PPA.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Rashdimuh(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
profsein007:
My own na CPS Oloya you sabi the place
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by morrisono111: 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to inform the general public that Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, has commenced the process of deploying 510,000 N-Power batch C1 beneficiaries across the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

Accordingly, applicants of N-Power batch C that successfully undergone the online Biometric exercise are encouraged to use their mobile devices or visit any Cyber cafe close to them to Login to the NASIM'S portal to carry-out the following;
i. Locate deployment sub-menu to download the deployment letter for the assigned Places of Primary Assignments.
ii. Visit the NYSC offices in their Local Government Area of residence for their physical verification exercise immediately. Go there with all original and photocopies of your documents including Government approved means of Identification.
iii. Locate their Places of Primary Assignments to carry out the necessary documentation and collect their acceptance or Redeployment letters and upload them using their NASIM'S portals.

We expect the public to give this announcement the attention and seriousness it deserves, please.

Imran Usman Jibrin
Focal Person,
Social Investment Programme,
Nasarawa State.
27th August, 2021.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alfryd: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
daviano2013:

The deployment letter is the acceptance letter, you don’t need any acceptance letter again. Just print it and take it to you PPA, then upload it later after you have been accepted.
what about we that was told to change what we apply for, should we change it now or wait
and of we change it now are we going to be deployed immediately?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
pls everyone in d house......how can I change d npower category that I applied for.
I choose n build and I just found out that their pay is just 10k...
note- I'm hoping I'll be selected for steam 2.
Thanks everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.