Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005564 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ezeogu21: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please someone should help me o,I was deployed in the morning and then later this evening I still saw a message that said that I have not been deployed yet and I just checked now again my deployment status is blank, please which kind of wahala is this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
moshuur:
pls everyone in d house......how can I change d npower category that I applied for.
I choose n build and I just found out that their pay is just 10k...
note- I'm hoping I'll be selected for steam 2.
Thanks everyone.
all cetegories are 30k
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ezeogu21:
Please someone should help me o,I was deployed in the morning and then later this evening I still saw a message that said that I have not been deployed yet and I just checked now again my deployment status is blank, please which kind of wahala is this

Check it later or log out and login again
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alfryd: 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Prechboy:
all cetegories are 30k

what about we that was told to change what we apply for, should we change it now or wait
and of we change it now are we going to be deployed immediately?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by CaptGroin(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
SALARY: 40k-70k monthly
INCENTIVES: Commission , Transport Allowance and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to career@youfirstglobal.com
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jiyke(m): 7:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
I am finding it difficult to log in
what should be the cause?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jiyke:
I am finding it difficult to log in
what should be the cause?
Traffic congestion try later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
hormayemmy:
I just called customer care. I was told to print the PPA LETTER,
Take it to my PPA
Get rejection letter
Upload the rejection letter
Pick the available school of my choice
Wait for 24hrs to get another PPA letter, then take it to the new school I picked for it to be signed as 'accepted'.
Thank you for the information

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jiyke(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Traffic congestion try later
Yeah
I have logged in now and I am deployed too
Glory to God
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Galloman(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
hormayemmy:
Take it to my PPA
Get rejection letter
Wait for 24hrs to get another PPA letter, then take it to the new school I picked for it to be signed as 'accepted'.
Is rejection or acceptance letter different from PPA letter
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hormayemmy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Galloman:

Is rejection or acceptance letter different from PPA letter
I don't even know...maybe when the PPA letter is ticked as rejected/accepted it becomes rejection letter/acceptance letter.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hormayemmy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
Thank you for the information
You are welcome.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
gendarme:
Anybody shortlisted residing in Abeokuta,Ogun State?

Residing in Adigbe Abeokuta, na ibafo them carry me go o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wunmi590(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
gendarme:

My wife was shortlisted in abeokuta for health
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kindmman(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
hormayemmy:
Take it to my PPA
Get rejection letter
You had better ignore whatever u might have heard from the so called customer care agent. Those guys only use their discretions in attending to complaints. That explains why they are not always at par with themselves.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
kindmman:

You had better ignore whatever u might have heard from the so called customer care agent. Those guys only use their discretions in attending to complaints. That explains why they are not always at par with themselves.
So which option are you suggesting to him? The redeployment tab is there and there is provision for the upload of acceptance and rejection. So what's other option do you have?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kindmman(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
So which option are you suggesting to him? The redeployment tab is there and there is provision for the upload of acceptance and rejection. So what's other option do you have?
I think it's better to go to the PPA first then sort things out from there. In fact, the supervisor should be the rightful person to help out. Reason being that if u talk to three customer care agents on a particular issue, you'll likely get different answers.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Highorbit7O16: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
babington91:

Please do u know Ifo local government well
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DRsays: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
gendarme:
I was shortlisted n agro Abk...though I was unable to print my letter
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hormayemmy(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
kindmman:

Ok... so redeployment isn't possible?
Or what should I do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hormayemmy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
kindmman:

I think it's better to go to the PPA first then sort things out from there. In fact, the supervisor should be the rightful person to help out. Reason being that if u talk to three customer care agents on a particular issue, you'll likely get different answers.
It's still the same thing. I was told to print the letter and go to the PPA first. So, I don't understand you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by djblue007(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
gendarme:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Unigrad: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
We that were told to change our program, we have done it and we were seeing you have not been deployed yet earlier this morning but it's now blank.
What should we do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
You people should Read the announcement I just quote, I think it will answer some of your questions

morrisono111

post=105240168:

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to inform the general public that Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, has commenced the process of deploying 510,000 N-Power batch C1 beneficiaries across the 36 States of the Federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.

Accordingly, applicants of N-Power batch C that successfully undergone the online Biometric exercise are encouraged to use their mobile devices or visit any Cyber cafe close to them to Login to the NASIM'S portal to carry-out the following;
i. Locate deployment sub-menu to download the deployment letter for the assigned Places of Primary Assignments.
ii. Visit the NYSC offices in their Local Government Area of residence for their physical verification exercise immediately. Go there with all original and photocopies of your documents including Government approved means of Identification.
iii. Locate their Places of Primary Assignments to carry out the necessary documentation and collect their acceptance or Redeployment letters and upload them using their NASIM'S portals.

We expect the public to give this announcement the attention and seriousness it deserves, please.

Imran Usman Jibrin
Focal Person,
Social Investment Programme,
Nasarawa State.
27th August, 2021.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
hormayemmy:
Ok... so redeployment isn't possible?
Or what should I do?
Its possible
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Whiterose21:
You people should Read the announcement I just quote, I think it will answer some of your questions

Which one is Nysc concern again, so they are the one to do the physical verification?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by djblue007(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
On the redeployment issue @Ezenwaes, please are we to search for any PPA available in our LGA ourselves or the NASIMS portal will decide for us? Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
babington91:

Like seriously?
They must be joking.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babatundea87(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
I have been trying download my PPA letter since afternoon. Mehn!!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Olaoke16(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
ezenwaez:

Before redeployment you must first resume at your place of primary assignment, then discuss with your assigned supervisor or go to your Educational District they will tell you what to do, I have explained this issue before, most of you guys do not extract important points from my post, all you do is to shower abuses on me

you are a great guy, I love the way you handled those insults, it really shows you are mature and know where to venture your energy into. I never see where you claimed to be a npower official but you are trying to give info based on your findings and research, then I don't think those insults are necessary since he is not the minister of humanitarian and blabala, you cannot expect everything he is dishing out to be fact hence, you can only take anything he writes here with a pinch of salt and move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
I can't download ppa letter, requesting I enter bvn and account number,but can I update from the overview tab, hope it wnt change my deployment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.