Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1008549 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
Npower volunteers should expect payment by next year as capturing nears its concluding phase.

Volunteers are expected to resume before the 3 months backlogs or after payment, just asking for common sense sake?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Volunteers are expected to resume before the 3 months backlogs or after payment, just asking for common sense sake?
You might not go everytime until you are paid.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

You might not go everytime until you are paid.

The best is to pay before resumption, if after resumption they pay people would have moved on engaged in other economic activities and would be difficult to resume back to Npower duty.

I hope the minister know what she is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
Ozen:
Delay in payment further plunges volunteers into the poverty they claim to lift them from through npower and the social investment program
comrade, you have just hit the nail on the head. This is the conclusion of the whole matter.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ETIIKO: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

It's the hard truth.
The next year you are talking about, will it be first week of January?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
Npower volunteers should expect payment by next year as capturing nears its concluding phase.
lies upon lies

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opeskills(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:
Lol.. mumu man at it again..
Are you Nasims or Npower spoke person..
The sad thing is there is no active action against misinformation in naija, if not this 70yrs old man would have known the consequences of his actions by now..

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ozen: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
I still don't understand why some people are attacking Ezenwaez.

A guy just devoted himself to sharing every information that he comes across, and some people want to crucify him for it.

Even if some of his info are fake, you could furnish us with the true information.

You no get any information, and you dey crucify person wey choose to share every info he comes across.

It is left for you to confirm his info as true or false.

But mind you, some of his info also come from genuine nasims handles.
While some may have come from fake social media handles in the guise of nasims.

8 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ozen:
I still don't understand why some people are attacking Ezenwaez.

A guy just devoted himself to sharing every information that he comes across, and some people want to crucify him for it.

Even if some of his info are fake, you could furnish us with the true information.

You no get any information, and you dey crucify person wey choose to share every info he comes across.

It is left for you to confirm his info as true or false.

But mind you, some of his info also come from genuine nasims handles.
While some may have come from fake social media handles in the guise of nasims.

Since he started sharing so called information, None of his information have help me in anyway, they are out of place, time, useless and very annoying

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Npower will enlist more volunteers by next year, fund has been budgeted, reason for delay in payment is due to account data recapturing and errors from thousands of Npower volunteers themselves, the process is automated, once capturing is completed all bottlenecks in payment will be totally eliminated, please the delay is to serve you better.
I'll place a generational curse on you.
Stop deceiving people with your useless post,
Who do you think you are? Even Sadiya is not saying anything.
I don't know why some gullible mind will still be asking him jamb question as if he's the one that empowered you or he's in charge.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hahaha,guy u made my Day

EmperorTolson:

I'll place a generational curse on you.
Stop deceiving people with your useless post,
Who do you think you are? Even Sadiya is not saying anything.
I don't know why some gullible mind will still be asking him jamb question as if he's the one that empowered you or he's in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alonzo50: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
enzawaez pls am having wrong bank number on my dashboard and they have reply my mail like a month ago that it has been updated to my bank number and i stil caled their helpline lastweek she took all my detail with my bvn, but stil yet my dashboard is stil displaying the wrong bank number. Pls what wil i do again
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alonzo50:
enzawaez pls am having wrong bank number on my dashboard and they have reply my mail like a month ago that it has been updated to my bank number and i stil caled their helpline lastweek she took all my detail with my bvn, but stil yet my dashboard is stil displaying the wrong bank number. Pls what wil i do again

Send him your bank details. You will get 10 months payment before 5pm.

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

LMAO grin grin Mumu say next year. There are 365 days next year, 12 months and 52 weeks. The question is when? You think we are dum.b here abi??

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Npower will enlist more volunteers by next year, fund has been budgeted, reason for delay in payment is due to account data recapturing and errors from thousands of Npower volunteers themselves, the process is automated, once capturing is completed all bottlenecks in payment will be totally eliminated, please the delay is to serve you better.
If the process is automated, they won't be this slow. There is no computer error that can't be corrected in 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
My wedding is slated for December ending. I had planned on what I would do with the 120k but unfortunately FG disappoints me. However, I am happy because God did not disappoint me.

This money not free money, it is my sweat because I worked tirelessly for it. I prepared lesson notes weekly, teach students daily, mark notes, test and exams, supervised tests and exams, update school records regularly and prepare students' statement of results. I am consistent, committed, punctual and regular. I also do other works assigned to me by my Vice Principal.

I have sacrificed so much for Npower as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria and a committed teacher. Before I started Npower, I resigned my two part-time jobs so that I can concentrate. But at the end of every month, NASIMS decided to be giving me excuses instead of salaries. Monthly excuses instead of monthly stipends.

Now, I want to ask if Federal Minister Of Disaster, Sadiya and her staff have not been paid their salaries for the last three or four months? Those who are working at NNPC, FIRS, Aso Rock, and CBN, do they also pass through what the ministry made us to pass through? Finally, my last question, is it a crime to be a Nigerian and not have long leg?

10 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ozen: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Newton2024:
My wedding is slated for December ending. I had planned on what I would do with the 120k but unfortunately FG disappoints me. However, I am happy because God did not disappoint me.

This money not free money, it is my sweat because I worked tirelessly for it. I prepared lesson notes weekly, teach students daily, mark notes, test and exams, supervised tests and exams, update school records regularly and prepare students' statement of results. I am consistent, committed, punctual and regular. I also do other works assigned to me by my Vice Principal.

I have sacrificed so much for Npower as a patriotic citizen of Nigeria and a committed teacher. Before I started Npower, I resigned my two part-time jobs so that I can concentrate. But at the end of every month, NASIMS decided to be giving me excuses instead of salaries. Monthly excuses instead of monthly stipends.

Now, I want to ask if Federal Minister Of Disaster, Sadiya and her staff have not been paid their salaries for the last three or four months? Those who are working at NNPC, FIRS, Aso Rock, and CBN, do they also pass through what the ministry made us to pass through? Finally, my last question, is it a crime to be a Nigerian and not have long leg?

Is there really any hope for this country??

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Newton2024:

Na you wey go commit to npower fu..ck..up
You resigned and now you're left with no income and a wife is coming in.
You should know better that this scheme they don't pay at when due, they pay at will, it's not even close to being called a job. Some of last batch are still being owe 3months.
I will advice you covert the npower to per-time and look if you can get another job. Else your wife fit leave you when hunger too much.
The school go just dey use you do job of a full teacher.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Newton2024:

What the youths of this country are passing through is very terrible and pathetic. So many are underpaid in their jobs, left for npower, all to be disappointed at the end. This is wickedness, nothing but wickedness. All shall be well sha!

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by malcom1X: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

School is starting on the 10th, if npower don't pay these people before then then no one will take them serious anymore. Npower will just become a joke to them.

Even if they begin to pay regularly.... You know what they call see finish? Yes it will be see finish for Npower grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by June15(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
malcom1X:

School is starting on the 10th, if npower don't pay these people before then then no one will take them serious anymore. Npower will just become a joke to them.

Even if they begin to pay regularly.... You know what they call see finish? Yes it will be see finish for Npower grin

Guy, no loud ham

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
malcom1X:

Like this me don see them finish
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2021
NPower Bleep up big time. Imagine no payment for Christmas and New year celebrations. The heart of Black man is desperately wicked. If not for the white, only God knows what would have become the existence of black man on earth with its primitive and wicked ways of life.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Crysallis(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2021
Npower beneficiaries should just go get new jobs.

Depending on npower money is slavery that will yield nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2021
The Minister for Humanitarian Affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq on Wednesday assures Npower beneficiaries that their monthly stipend will continue throughout the duration of the N-Power program.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2021
ezenwaez:
The Minister for Humanitarian Affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq on Wednesday assures Npower beneficiaries that their monthly stipend will continue throughout the duration of the N-Power program.
that woman is a bastard, any npower beneficiaries still going to PPA is stupid...3month without pay,she still have the gut to talk,is she mad or something!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2021
ezenwaez:
Is like this ezenwaez is trying to mock the beneficiaries.
They can as well pay before or after the duration of the N-Power program.
I don't know that ezenwaez mumu like this.
What you typed na normal thing, of course they will pay throughout the duration of the N-Power program.

ezenwaez:
Plz how is this an update? Why didn't they wait till 2023? Mumu man. Of course, everyone is expected to be paid next year.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by malcom1X: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2021
ezenwaez:

Npower has till 10th of January to prove to the beneficiaries. Since 10th is Monday, we know npower won't pay on Monday.
After that Monday her credibility is over. Nobody go go PPA without money for hand.

You know that right.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2021
malcom1X:

Npower has till 10th of January to prove to the beneficiaries. Since 10th is Monday, we know npower won't pay on Monday.
After that Monday her credibility is over. Nobody go go PPA without money for hand.

You know that right.
oga,just try look for anoda job abeg,watin u wan go do for PPA!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by 23jerryking(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2021
Let's embarrass these guys with a very hot protest na look at how the non-graduate beneficiaries went about their own.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by malcom1X: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2021
uthlaw:
oga,just try look for anoda job abeg,watin u wan go do for PPA!

I get person wey dey go PPA and if them no pay her na to come dey disturb me up and down for money. I don tire.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2021
malcom1X:

I get person wey dey go PPA and if them no pay her na to come dey disturb me up and down for money. I don tire.
no give her sisi,make she go learn tailor...npower na waste of time!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.