Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006113 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2021
ezenwaez:
The Minister for Humanitarian Affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq on Wednesday assures Npower beneficiaries that their monthly stipend will continue throughout the duration of the N-Power program.

If one can buy land with hope i for don buy 800 acres with your hope.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2021

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
undecided
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NaughtyMistress(f): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Mtcheew
ezenwaez:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
NaughtyMistress:
Mtcheew

LoL grin grin grin grin

You dey para o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sakamaje!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by valowizzy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Another strategy to make the wait continue!
Nonsense!!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ozen:
I still don't understand why some people are attacking Ezenwaez.

A guy just devoted himself to sharing every information that he comes across, and some people want to crucify him for it.

Even if some of his info are fake, you could furnish us with the true information.

You no get any information, and you dey crucify person wey choose to share every info he comes across.

It is left for you to confirm his info as true or false.

But mind you, some of his info also come from genuine nasims handles.
While some may have come from fake social media handles in the guise of nasims.

I tire o
He gives regular updates even more than the entire NASIMS social media people.
And they keep attacking him as if he is in charge of the funds.
If you don't like whatever he says, keep quiet. Must you abuse him?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
Any beneficiary who still hangs his or her hope on this scheme is in for a rough ride. Look for something else to do come next year and just forget the existence of a scheme called NPOWER.

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
That Disaster Minister really destroyed this programme!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
TemmyT002:

I tire o
He gives regular updates even more than the entire NASIMS social media people.
And they keep attacking him as if he is in charge of the funds.
If you don't like whatever he says, keep quiet. Must you abuse him?

"NPower will pay outstanding stipends in 2022" na updates?

You lots are the ones enabling fake news and stup!dity. Why would you want to even believe an "update" that has not come from the official NPower page in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by joshmania07: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
copyrites:

You lots are the ones enabling fake news and stup!dity. Why would you want to even believe an "update" that has not come from the official NPower page in the first place?
Nawa o. Everybody eyes dey red.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
copyrites:

Come on, go and sit down.
All the reports and updates he has been giving have always been accurate.
If you don't want to listen to his update, ignore it and let's hear word.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
TemmyT002:

See the stup1d 'accurate' guess work you're relying on? No allow Eze turn you to mu.mu. Just wait for official reports from NPower, SIMPLE.

In November, the lying guesswork machine posted this:

ezenwaez:

NPower NASIMS have encouraged NPower Batch C Volunteers to exercise a great deal of patience, as October and November stipend will be paid soon.

Reason for the delay is due to the validation procedure which takes time,

December 9, lying machine gave you another unofficial "update" grin Concluding stage since December 9 grin

ezenwaez:

There is no official statement from the Npower management concerning this and as we speak the stipends of all Npower Batch C Volunteers is at its concluding stage as it is being processed , the reason for the delay of October and November stipend is as a result of the outstanding payment issues faced

December 12, the lying machine had this to say to you to twist your head:

ezenwaez:

Account capturing of all Npower Batch C Volunteers is ongoing and this is the reason for the current delay in October and November stipend.

December 29th, lying machine said this again: grin grin

ezenwaez:
Npower volunteers should expect payment by next year as capturing nears its concluding phase

Shey your mumu never do like this? grin So if NPower decides to pay you in January, you will give kudos to Mr Eze for giving you correct information? LMAO grin Na why Prophets dey scam una for Nigeria.

Make me sef prophesy for your life:

- You will see 2022
- You will eat food and drink water tomorrow grin
- You will receive a text message within the next 2 weeks grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Getnewinfo: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
TemmyT002:

What exactly has been accurate about his update? Kindly enlighten me.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
copyrites:

See the stup1d 'accurate' guess work you're relying on? No allow Eze turn you to mu.mu. Just wait for official reports from NPower, SIMPLE.

In November, the lying guesswork machine posted this:

December 9, lying machine gave you another unofficial "update" grin Concluding stage since December 9 grin

December 12, the lying machine had this to say to you to twist your head:

December 29th, lying machine said this again: grin grin

Shey your mumu never do like this? grin So if NPower decides to pay you in January, you will give kudos to Mr Eze for giving you correct information? LMAO grin Na why Prophets dey scam una for Nigeria.

Make me sef prophesy for your life:

- You will see 2022
- You will eat food and drink water tomorrow grin
- You will receive a text message within the next 2 weeks grin

Lol. I had a business before doing NPower.
Even if they don't pay, it doesn't hurt me.
And I never missed going to my PPA for once.
If they don't pay me before January 3, I ain't resuming until the three months are paid.
Nevertheless, he gives update before NASIMS does on social media.
We have a Whatsapp group run by people who work directly with NPower. All their updates are the same with what this guy here updates.
He even gives updates before our group leaders give the same update, so I know what I am saying.
You better start taking him seriously.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
TemmyT002:

Lol. I had a business before doing NPower.
Even if they don't pay, it doesn't hurt me.
And I never missed going to my PPA for once.
If they don't pay me before January 3, I ain't resuming until the three months are paid.
Nevertheless, he gives update before NASIMS does on social media.
We have a Whatsapp group run by people who work directly with NPower. All their updates are the same with what this guy here updates.
He even gives updates before our group leaders give the same update, so I know what I am saying.
You better start taking him seriously.

I understand the reason everyone is seeking information but the truth of the matter is that what he posts have never been beneficial to anyone in real terms. Maybe his posts give you guys a bit of hope but hey, unless Sadiya and Buhari instruct prompt payment, no amount of updates will release that money. Anyone running a blog or Facebook page in the name of NPower employee is only doing so for personal gains (cash rewards, followership, and scam). These guys are totally clueless and have got no real explanation to many things, including the delay in payments.

By the way, why would you leave your business for NPower?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by TemmyT002(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
copyrites:

I understand the reason everyone is seeking information but the truth of the matter is that what he posts have never been beneficial to anyone in real terms. Maybe his posts give you guys a bit of hope but hey, unless Sadiya and Buhari instruct prompt payment, no amount of updates will release that money. Anyone running a blog or Facebook page in the name of NPower employee is only doing so for personal gains (cash rewards, followership, and scam). These guys are totally clueless and have got no real explanation to many things, including the delay in payments.

By the way, why would you leave your business for NPower?

I can't leave my business sha. NPower is just additional income. I have some running the business for me.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
Una Minister for humanitarian dey promise Next Cash and carry money for reinstatement of the burnt store while Npower 3 month money don hang

No be juju be dat grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kodded(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
ezenwaez:
The Minister for Humanitarian Affairs Sadiya Umar Farouq on Wednesday assures Npower beneficiaries that their monthly stipend will continue throughout the duration of the N-Power program.
you this liar, you are back again angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NaughtyMistress(f): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
CBN never sleep with the money finish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
I just have a feeling our stipend is cooling off in a fixed deposit account generating interest income for this people. I remember how the last batch were owed five months, it's been three months for us so far, I hope it isn't what I'm thinking.

8 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is ,know this and know peace

Cuteamigo1:
I just have a feeling our stipend is cooling off in a fixed deposit account generating interest income for this people. I remember how the last batch were owed five months, it's been three months for us so far, I hope it isn't what I'm thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by okeykingsley: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Am just waiting for the headmistress in the school I was posted to call me next year on when to resume....... I will slap her from my phone.

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Check dashboard N-PUSSY beneficiaries them don add October stipend for dashboard pending.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by emmatony: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Check your dashboard, October payment is processing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Check dashboard N-PUSSY beneficiaries them don add October stipend for dashboard pending.

So na only one month salary dem wan pay?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
October stipend is now showing pending. At al at all. Hopefully we get paid in few days time
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Make l collect this one month take survive January first and continue my hustle. No more going to PPA until npower pay November and December stipend. Infact, no teacher dare call me to report to PPA come next year 2022.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Imagine just one month out of 3,so till after another 4month again before them pay!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by airexx: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Payment go soon start ooo.
Updates have been made to ur dashboard guys.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by airexx: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Another profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.