Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009822 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
PastorFire:
Well, check the time i'm replying you. It's evening already. That's to tell you, i don't have time for Npower e-rats. Go find work do! The Npower you are making noise here go soon clear for your eyes.
Anyone in need of my Npower slot (for free and if you were not shortlisted should dm me.
Note: If you were not shortlisted please.
You don't have time for Npower but you have time for N-scamming. Npower slot kee you there. Make I see who you go scam for my front. Your mumu go do by force angry sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bakerdav:
oya now,I dy interested o ,at all na him bad
The mumu pastor go use you chop food tonight. I don warn you sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
You don't have time for Npower but you have time for N-scamming. Npower slot kee you there. Make I see who you go scam for my front. Your mumu go do by force angry sad
E-rat... See your noise everywhere. Since, the only thing you ever do with your poor miserable life which government is trying to salvage little for the sake of your family is hide behind the keyboard, talking trash everywhere. If dem meet this e-rat for road now, the idiot go humble.. Na today?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmm,children of nowadays...........no respect elders........ Them no get oldman picture 4 house....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

If you were paid previously you have big hope
Yes, my payments are complete, apart this December own
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
PastorFire:
E-rat... See your noise everywhere. Since, the only thing you ever do with your poor miserable life which government is trying to salvage little for the sake of your family is hide behind the keyboard, talking trash everywhere. If dem meet this e-rat for road now, the idiot go humble.. Na today?
make I see who you go scam here, I don spoil work for you. Pastor you go rant tire. Murutunpafu angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pastorfire you don leave tithe and offering dey sell Npower slot? Daddy na that slot go choke you to death angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
At last! December stipend show this afternoon....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
samso247:
Wema, alert don show

okololo:
Polaris December allawee just came

Babawee:
Sterling bank lagos
E don show

Congrats guys. What do you guys have on your dashboard prior to the time you received payment? Processing or failed?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chinks:

Congratulations. What bank? What do you have on your payment status? Processing or failed?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Maj196(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
lusid:
for those that have jobs, is it advisable to quit for npower
If you want to quit a job for Npower, then it's not a job in the first place.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
Pastorfire you don leave tithe and offering dey sell Npower slot? Daddy na that slot go choke you to death angry sad
bro leave those small boys make dem de rant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
peekay007:
Hmmmm,children of nowadays...........no respect elders........ Them no get oldman picture 4 house....
I no wan even follow any of them drag!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aswear down.....b4 one yeye pekin go come dey claim 4 ur head
uthlaw:
I no wan even follow any of them drag!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bakerdav: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
The mumu pastor go use you chop food tonight. I don warn you sad sad
lolz
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
uthlaw:
bro leave those small boys make dem de rant nonsense!
Uthlaw, man wey Sabi. I full ground for the thread and na woto woto I go show anybody wey wan scatter this group angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
Uthlaw, man wey Sabi. I full ground for the thread and na woto woto I go show anybody wey wan scatter this group angry sad
Fucklove,I bin de find you,I Know no say you don commit,so come ban you grin
This one you de para,be like say December stipend don finish grin
My own don de reach 2 weeks wey im finish o grin grin,I de wait for January own like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
giftygirl1:

Fucklove,I bin de find you,I Know no say you don commit,so come ban you grin
This one you de para,be like say December stipend don finish grin
My own don de reach 2 weeks wey im finish o grin grin,I de wait for January own like this grin
I full ground dey monitor everything wey dey happen, but I no fit drop comment. As the new otondos wan scatter here with yeye stream 2 updates, I no fit hold am, I run comot to show them how e dey be.

But you sef na case, na only when your stipend don finish you dey remember me. As alert dey drop, you go carry am buy puff puff for children, forget Fucklove wey dey battle front. I sware, naija people no dey show love at all, na only una belle, una Sabi angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Chinks:
See as you raise one leg up dey shout alert, where you dey when those boys wan take over this thread with yeye stream 2 updates? See as you shout at last like say heaven don fall.
Naija youths no be am at all, make Una try be Una brothers keeper angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by okololo: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2022
Processing

copyrites:

Congrats guys. What do you guys have on your dashboard prior to the time you received payment? Processing or failed?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sonan(m): 12:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Has N- agro been shortlisted as well?
lusid:
for those that have jobs, is it advisable to quit for npower
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by samso247(m): 5:06am On Mar 02, 2022
copyrites:

Mine was processing o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2022
okololo:
Processing

Okay, thank you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2022
samso247:

Mine was processing o

Thanks man
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Uniquisite: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
I full ground dey monitor everything wey dey happen, but I no fit drop comment. As the new otondos wan scatter here with yeye stream 2 updates, I no fit hold am, I run comot to show them how e dey be.

But you sef na case, na only when your stipend don finish you dey remember me. As alert dey drop, you go carry am buy puff puff for children, forget Fucklove wey dey battle front. I sware, naija people no dey show love at all, na only una belle, una Sabi angry sad

grin grin grin Main man!!!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2022
You guys should pardon me. I've been away for some days so that's why I didn't know what was going on here. Truth be told, you guys are correct. Stream II guys shouldn't bombard this thread with their issues. They should create their own thread.
FuckloveJnr:
See as you raise one leg up dey shout alert, where you dey when those boys wan take over this thread with yeye stream 2 updates? See as you shout at last like say heaven don fall.
Naija youths no be am at all, make Una try be Una brothers keeper angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chinks(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Wema bank. Processing for more than 2weeks before they finally paid yesterday.
copyrites:

Congratulations. What bank? What do you have on your payment status? Processing or failed?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Wow just wow.....las las humans will always be humans

1) Those people advocating that stream2 should create their own thread will never say that shit if they fall into stream 2

2) The title of the thread is batch c not batch c stream 1 "thread".
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
moshuur:
Wow just wow.....las las humans will always be humans

1) Those people advocating that stream2 should create their own thread will never say that shit if they fall into stream 2

2) The title of the thread is batch c not batch c stream 1 "thread".

we understand you,but please you guys should create your thread,it will be easy that way...no b we say make ena no de stream1!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2022
uthlaw:
we understand you,but please you guys should create your thread,it will be easy that way...no b we say make ena no de stream1!

Come pursue us comot na??

We never even start to bombard the thread with questions sef
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
uthlaw:
grin....abi na

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
jasonex4:

Come pursue us comot na??

We never even start to bombard the thread with questions sef
bro calm down, make ena follow that ezenwa thread for questions and answers,we are not fighting you guys....the level go make sense like that....
Ezenwa carry your guys go ur thread abeg!

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.