Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005669 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
Pastorfire your mumu never do? You don finally sell the npower slot? You dey feed kids at home with scamming job abi? Murutunpafu. I don arrange enough woto woto for you. Your case dey my table walahi sad angry
Come to my house, let me tell my wife to feed your poor bones. I know Npower is a miracle for you. But there is more boy!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
See as you raise one leg up dey shout alert, where you dey when those boys wan take over this thread with yeye stream 2 updates? See as you shout at last like say heaven don fall.
Naija youths no be am at all, make Una try be Una brothers keeper angry sad
As you jobless reach, u won protect thread like say your papa buy land keep for here? Chey, see poverty!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
You dey form strong head abi? I go show you woto woto wey you never jam for life. I go show you say soldier no be for mouth. Na me you call pikin abi? Allah, I go show you how pikin dey do. You don buy Fucklove case and na your last card you go use pay am.

Naija youths no be am at all, dem no get respect true true angry sad
E-rat, see noise everywhere. As from this day, you shall be known on this thread as E-rat. Your middle name na E-Ewu, E-Akuya.. But E-Rat as first name..U never see anything E-Rat.. Congratulations.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
PastorFire:
E-rat, see noise everywhere. As from this day, you shall be known on this thread as E-rat. Your middle name na E-Ewu, E-Akuya.. But E-Rat as first name..U never see anything E-Rat.. Congratulations.
sabi I don tell u make u calm down,y u de show urself na!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vivian96(f): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please I've forgotten my password,I've been trying to do password reset,no link has been sent to my email
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
uthlaw:
sabi I don tell u make u calm down,y u de show urself na!
Well, if Mr. E-rat thinks he can claim omonile on this thread, then we just got started. There must be mutual respect here by all and sundry. I have stated it on this thread that, i don't even need the Npower that badly. I applied cos we had data and wanted to join the que. And we are here. I don't need to tell anyone where i Joe work cos as inconsequential it is to anyone here, i must show respect to everyone here regardless of our distinctive social status.
Some members here in Stream II are way older than Stream I. So, who is claiming "Senior Npower Member" here when we are all Nigerians previlaged of the same equal opportunity.
Bring it on Mr. E-rat. I will spare my evenings for you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ProfLogan(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Vivian96:
Please I've forgotten my password,I've been trying to do password reset,no link has been sent to my email

If you are using the same phone you used to register Npower/Nasims in 2020, go to password.google.com on your google chrome (I hope you used this chrome to register before), scroll down to Npower/Nasims. Your password will automatically reveal to you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ProfLogan(m): 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
PastorFire:
Well, if Mr. E-rat thinks he can claim omonile on this thread, then we just got started. There must be mutual respect here by all and sundry. I have stated it on this thread that, i don't even need the Npower that badly. I applied cos we had data and wanted to join the que. And we are here. I don't need to tell anyone where i Joe work cos as inconsequential it is to anyone here, i must show respect to everyone here regardless of our distinctive social status.
Some members here in Stream II are way older than Stream I. So, who is claiming "Senior Npower Member" here when we are all Nigerians previlaged of the same equal opportunity.

Pls ignore the kid. Sometimes silence is the best answer for mannerless fool like him
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2022
ProfLogan:

Pls ignore the kid. Sometimes silence is the best answer for mannerless fool like him
who be fool now!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2022
PastorFire:
mumu. You just dey vex since I scatter your scamming tactics abi? I never finish with you. You dey sell Npower slot, why you no sell am give your wife before hunger disvirgin her the more

Each time you come online to rant how you're going fine, feeding well and wouldn't waste time to call others poor and wretched, but your miserable soul is always online on same Npower thread looking for the gullible to scam.

See as you dey rant sotey spit dey comot from your mouth. Pastor mumu, you must get sense by fire by force angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 1:08am On Mar 05, 2022
PastorFire:
Useless nonentity. Always claiming who is who. Because I choose to identify with the streets, using the street language that a nobody like you can just spill trash? I have given you the respect you never worth, now it's time to carefully place you where you truly belong, which is the gutter. Murutunpafu.

I don open your page last last, na woto woto I go show you so angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2022
PastorFire:
As you jobless reach, u won protect thread like say your papa buy land keep for here? Chey, see poverty!
Always claiming engaged but wouldn't stop plying the npower Street. Let's end this once and for all and let the house announce who's gainfully comfortable between us. Do you mind uploading your pay receipt? I will equally upload mine.

Useless nonentity going personal over nonsense angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2022
PastorFire:
Come to my house, let me tell my wife to feed your poor bones. I know Npower is a miracle for you. But there is more boy!
I don't need to visit your scam infested home, my skull is very precious to me as you might as well decide to mine it to have a decent meal. Wretched nobody forming important angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2022
ProfLogan:

Look at the dimwit calling someone a fool. A fool that doesn't know what the program he's killing for, entails. Remember you recently made a fool of your generation with exposure that seemed so intelligent to your empty brain.

Profoolish angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Streets make Una no vex for me, I need to drop our slangs to teach some ozuas one or two. Look at the miserable souls forming woke over nothing angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 2:01am On Mar 05, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
Streets make Una no vex for me, I need to drop our slangs to teach some ozuas one or two. Look at the miserable souls forming woke over nothing angry sad

Baba wait make day break so that you fit go sniff that suckaway wey dey ur backyard make u for fit wise up....

Your own na to just wake up open mouth dey cap careless...

You be werey wey nor fit disguise ....

Dey claim senior man ontop 30k wey everybody dey collect...

Baba go baff jare...ur yeye don too smell....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
mumu. You just dey vex since I scatter your scamming tactics abi? I never finish with you. You dey sell Npower slot, why you no sell am give your wife before hunger disvirgin her the more

Each time you come online to rant how you're going fine, feeding well and wouldn't waste time to call others poor and wretched, but your miserable soul is always online on same Npower thread looking for the gullible to scam.

See as you dey rant sotey spit dey comot from your mouth. Pastor mumu, you must get sense by fire by force angry sad
E-rat, can you see the energy you put in talking nonsense? Shey u won defend thread? When your mate dey Ukraine. E-Ewu, E-Akuya.. Thread defender! See your miserable life as e dey go
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2022
PastorFire:
E-rat, can you see the energy you put in talking nonsense? Shey u won defend thread? When your mate dey Ukraine. E-Ewu, E-Akuya.. Thread defender! See your miserable life as e dey go
certified N-scammer. See the nonsense you dey cap angry. And you later you'll be forming person papa. I pity your poor wife and hungry kids for having such a big for nothing daddy cry cry angry

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 7:03am On Mar 05, 2022
jasonex4:

Baba wait make day break so that you fit go sniff that suckaway wey dey ur backyard make u for fit wise up....

Your own na to just wake up open mouth dey cap careless...

You be werey wey nor fit disguise ....

Dey claim senior man ontop 30k wey everybody dey collect...

Baba go baff jare...ur yeye don too smell....
Mumu go sleep. You don suck your mama b.reast today? See the rubbish you just typed. These wretched animals claiming rich, but wouldn't dare miss a second on Npower thread. Murutunpafu angry sad angry

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Make I see who go talk nonsense for this thread, Allah I go break him skull. Make Una no use me play abeg, I be vampire angry sad angry
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 7:24am On Mar 05, 2022
grin grin grin
m short of words....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by giftygirl1(f): 7:49am On Mar 05, 2022
If I hear "pim" for the this thread again,una go hear "whii"
Both Senior and junior Stipend collectors,make everybody respect themselves. Person go enter thread to hear " check your dashboard, payment is processing" only to see plenty noise angry,
Abeg it don do...o,na small thing de make me vex o... I get single bone like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2022
All of una dey ment.january stipend don due,una dey here dey shout.fucklove call sadiya abeg.i want to see alert before monday morning.if not,i nor dey go anywhere.transport don cost .i waka reach halfway yesterday.we cant continue like dis.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Abrian550(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Why are people always upset that others are fighting to get Npower money? You’re telling them to leave Npower and go hustle. Is getting 30k for doing almost nothing, not the same as hustling? Having a job alongside or a business is even added advantage. Not having a job or a business but getting 30k monthly is still hustling as long as you’re looking for how to get a job or your own business, if you save up. Make una dey rest abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Hahahahaha......no worry 'Musa' go soon come with january prediction.....
giftygirl1:
If I hear "pim" for the this thread again,una go hear "whii"
Both Senior and junior Stipend collectors,make everybody respect themselves. Person go enter thread to hear " check your dashboard, payment is processing" only to see plenty noise angry,
Abeg it don do...o,na small thing de make me vex o... I get single bone like this grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by screenshot: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Please where can I do my thumbprint capturing for Npower in molete/challenge area in ibadan
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
Mumu go sleep. You don suck your mama b.reast today? See the rubbish you just typed. These wretched animals claiming rich, but wouldn't dare miss a second on Npower thread. Murutunpafu angry sad angry

Every normal human being suppose suck e mama breasy, unless say you be rat....

You dey claim senior ontop thread wey u nor open....

I nor be rich man, bt i nor poor.... U wey be online big man i hail o..

Odogwu Npower
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 8:55am On Mar 05, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
Make I see who go talk nonsense for this thread, Allah I go break him skull. Make Una no use me play abeg, I be vampire angry sad angry

U sure say u b vampire? Abi u b mosquito??

Cos dem 2 dey suck blood o, just dt na mosquito dey make d kind noise wey u de make....

Fvcklove aka female anopheles grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Whiterose21: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2022
iykejohnson:
These NASIM people should pity me and pay me December stipend na. I am so broke right now
Good morning, have you been paid now?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2022
peekay007:
Hahahahaha......no worry 'Musa' go soon come with january prediction.....
you and this your 'musa' err!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2022
lol, how ur side na............,hope ur stipend never finish?
uthlaw:
you and this your 'musa' err!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tonyangel2012(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2022
please who have seen january processing on the dashboard

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.