Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009131 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
uthlaw:
bro calm down, make ena follow that ezenwa thread for questions and answers,we are not fighting you guys....the level go make sense like that....
Ezenwa carry your guys go ur thread abeg!
Alright join my thread at
https://www.nairaland.com/6973559/npower-news-nairaland-thread

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
uthlaw:
bro calm down, make ena follow that ezenwa thread for questions and answers,we are not fighting you guys....the level go make sense like that....
Ezenwa carry your guys go ur thread abeg!

You fit nor dey fight us, bt mr fvckoff de fyt us... E go see fyt sotay e go taya
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
jasonex4:

You fit nor dey fight us, bt mr fvckoff de fyt us... E go see fyt sotay e go taya
bro I don beg u,join the link ezenwa send,all questions and answered are there please!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
uthlaw:
bro I don beg u,join the link ezenwa send,all questions and answered are there please!

I nor dey join any link...come push me comot na

The topic of the thread states "BATCH C"... It even talks about how to apply...

So technically this thread is supposed to be for those who are applying and not for those who are confused about their stipends...

So no, I'm not going anywhere....

6 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
These NASIM people should pity me and pay me December stipend na. I am so broke right now

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
jasonex4:

I nor dey join any link...come push me comot na

The topic of the thread states "BATCH C"... It even talks about how to apply...

So technically this thread is supposed to be for those who are applying and not for those who are confused about their stipends...

So no, I'm not going anywhere....
@The bolded grin grin
Bro, the confusion for stream2 payment might even get worse.... Better don't make mockery, because u might actually get hit or worse by the payment system you're using to mock stream1

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
jamze:

@The bolded grin grin
Bro, the confusion for stream2 payment might even get worse.... Better don't make mockery, because u might actually get hit or worse by the payment system you're using to mock stream1

Exactly why we all need to be in this thread so as to learn and not for one senior apostle wey nor get church to de say make stream 2 nor talk for batch C thread

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ProfLogan(m): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Some of stream one people are very noisy, mannerless, stupid and rude.

Why would you tell stream two people to go and create new thread when you are not even the one to create this old thread in 2020? Is this old thread mean for you stream one people alone? Why didn't you guys create new ones when you were shortlisted for stream one?

Your hypocrisy really be stinking high to heaven. . .

Like someone else said, we stream two people are not going anywhere. We die here. You can as well kill yourself for all we care

5 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ProfLogan(m): 4:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Batch A stream one didn't complain
Batch A stream two didn't complain

Batch B stream one didn't complain
Batch B stream two didn't complain

But Batch C stream one are always complaining of batch C stream two asking questions, same questions that used to ask in this very same old thread.

Very hypocrites!!!

Very

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ProfLogan(m): 4:27am On Mar 03, 2022
To all prospective Batch C stream two candidates, pls ask questions HERE.

We will try to answer your questions.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ibnlawal(m): 7:24am On Mar 03, 2022
ProfLogan:

God bless you
Thanks man! It's always nice to know there are still sane people on this platform.
God bless you Sir
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Manduedu: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
This Fucklove guy and his Cohorts need to be taken to a psychiatric. Small boy claiming to be an elder untop Npower stipend and NYIF money wey the idiot collect. The title of this thread read.. Npower Batch C 2020 and How to apply, so how is it meant for Batch C stream 1 alone. Everyone here joined this thread when it was created in 2020. You come dey ask them to go create their thread like sey nah your Papa get Nairaland.
Batch C stream 2 guys, ask your questions here, make i see person pikin wey wan chase unah commot here. All these mannerless children calling themselves Senior untop 30k.
Nah their type dey make politician dey abuse Nigerian youths, so mannerless and useless.
Fucklove and his Cohorts.. quote me if dem born unah well...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by copyrites: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
So NPower is not going to pay december stipends of people with failed payment status?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2022
copyrites:

So NPower is not going to pay december stipends of people with failed payment status?
My brother, I just tire
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2022
ProfLogan:
Some of stream one people are very noisy, mannerless, stupid and rude.

Why would you tell stream two people to go and create new thread when you are not even the one to create this old thread in 2020? Is this old thread mean for you stream one people alone? Why didn't you guys create new ones when you were shortlisted for stream one?

Your hypocrisy really be stinking high to heaven. . .

Like someone else said, we stream two people are not going anywhere. We die here. You can as well kill yourself for all we care
My brother, they are so stupid o.. Forming senior beneficiaries? When some of us are already feeding a wife and kids at home with our jobs. They are making noise about stipend they can only buy techno phone and data with only to come here talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
U guys take things too personal here. I see some of these things as jokes that can just be ignored.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iykejohnson(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:
U guys take things too personal here. I see some of these things as jokes that can just be ignored.
You dey mind them.

I was expecting their response, to be a kind of jokes something.
Never knew, they were taking it personal

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Acidosis:
Hollywood has really messed with our brains sha. NASA in real life is not the same as the extremely innovative NASA we see in movies oo grin grin

What Western media can't do doesn't exist. Some of you even think that America's Intel and AMD are the largest chipmakers in the world. cheesy Nah, Taiwan's TSMC is, not America. 60% of chips in the world come from Taipen in Taiwan, not Silicon Valley.
Ok, so how this one take concern Npower? NASA and Npower dey do collaboration?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by 23jerryking(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2022
orlahtohbadt:

Ok, so how this one take concern Npower? NASA and Npower dey do collaboration?
I could tell he has mistaken this thread for another. It's so glaring....when you tell them not to type when their dosing they no go hear.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Manduedu:
This Fucklove guy and his Cohorts need to be taken to a psychiatric. Small boy claiming to be an elder untop Npower stipend and NYIF money wey the idiot collect. The title of this thread read.. Npower Batch C 2020 and How to apply, so how is it meant for Batch C stream 1 alone. Everyone here joined this thread when it was created in 2020. You come dey ask them to go create their thread like sey nah your Papa get Nairaland.
Batch C stream 2 guys, ask your questions here, make i see person pikin wey wan chase unah commot here. All these mannerless children calling themselves Senior untop 30k.
Nah their type dey make politician dey abuse Nigerian youths, so mannerless and useless.
Fucklove and his Cohorts.. quote me if dem born unah well...
You dey form strong head abi? I go show you woto woto wey you never jam for life. I go show you say soldier no be for mouth. Na me you call pikin abi? Allah, I go show you how pikin dey do. You don buy Fucklove case and na your last card you go use pay am.

Naija youths no be am at all, dem no get respect true true angry sad

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
PastorFire:
My brother, they are so stupid o.. Forming senior beneficiaries? When some of us are already feeding a wife and kids at home with our jobs. They are making noise about stipend they can only buy techno phone and data with only to come here talking nonsense.
Pastorfire your mumu never do? You don finally sell the npower slot? You dey feed kids at home with scamming job abi? Murutunpafu. I don arrange enough woto woto for you. Your case dey my table walahi sad angry

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
ProfLogan:

God bless you
Questions kee you there. Na that question go choke you last last. I go table your matter last last Mr man. Which Kan yeye youths we get for this country so?

Una mumu go do by force angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
jasonex4:

Exactly why we all need to be in this thread so as to learn and not for one senior apostle wey nor get church to de say make stream 2 nor talk for batch C thread
You dey form strong head abi? With your leg wey be like broom? Allah I go chop you like kuli kuli if you make noise here again. Yeye youth. How many battle you don fight for this life? You go fit face Fucklove one on one?

Naija youths don spoil finish, wetin dey give them morale sef angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by FuckloveJnr: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
I don siddon for this thread like crocodile, make I see that murutunpafu wey go make noise here, Allah I go open him case file this afternoon.

Naija youths no wan get sense, I go buy them sense for free walahi angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Manduedu: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
You dey form strong head abi? I go show you woto woto wey you never jam for life. I go show you say soldier no be for mouth. Na me you call pikin abi? Allah, I go show you how pikin dey do. You don buy Fucklove case and na your last card you go use pay am.

Naija youths no be am at all, dem no get respect true true angry sad

I no get your time. Nah empty barrel like you sey make too much noise. Bring it on, i dey on your trail... cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by officialchikzy0(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fucklove don get senior and junior this place no go contain everybody oo
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
You dey form strong head abi? With your leg wey be like broom? Allah I go chop you like kuli kuli if you make noise here again. Yeye youth. How many battle you don fight for this life? You go fit face Fucklove one on one?

Naija youths don spoil finish, wetin dey give them morale sef angry sad

I fat pass u... I thick pass u...i tall pass u...

Short man gerat abeg...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jasonex4(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
FuckloveJnr:
I don siddon for this thread like crocodile, make I see that murutunpafu wey go make noise here, Allah I go open him case file this afternoon.

Naija youths no wan get sense, I go buy them sense for free walahi angry sad

Sense cost pass 30k o...

Ur Npower alawee nor go fit buy am..

Go sidan sand abeg
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Topeayan1: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Not shortlisted
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by stinorhymes(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
After doing my verification by thumb printing, how do I know that it was successful on my Nasim dashboard ?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by NDSMELODY(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
stinorhymes:
After doing my verification by thumb printing, how do I know that it was successful on my Nasim dashboard ?

Check your dashboard again if the capturing has been marked then it is done

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.