Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005378 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
Vintage100:

Of course I'm a beneficiary. I have been checking not yet
Exercise patience.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lorayne(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience.
What about N-build?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Adebayoo421: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2022
Good morning house, please I am a stream 2 beneficiary but my deployment dashboard has been removed....... I don't know if I have been deployed or not... Please what do I do

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by pheelhip(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Adebayoo421:
Good morning house, please I am a stream 2 beneficiary but my deployment dashboard has been removed....... I don't know if I have been deployed or not... Please what do I do

Thanks
When you open your portal, under the overview, click on edit profile, when it opens, you will see deployment page there
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jopri: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
I feel those currently seeing their deployment letters are those who received deployment messages first
pheelhip:

When you open your portal, under the overview, click on edit profile, when it opens, you will see deployment page there
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tonyangel2012(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
When is npower paying us august stipend, na waoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by mujibson(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Check back later if you are a beneficiary.
What about those preselected? Non-graduate, stream 1.... We've still not been posted yet
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Amaze2233: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
why is the account number of my friend not showing on her dashbord, she is in stream two. is any one having similar problem?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Amaze2233:
why is the account number of my friend not showing on her dashbord, she is in stream two. is any one having similar problem?

The affected person should click on edit profile and input the account and submit. I think she should try to do that first
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Amaze2233:
It's a minor technical glitch just leave it like that.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by hadukwu1007: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
ezenwaez:

It's a minor technical glitch just leave it like that.
The deployment letter is still showing blank. What could be the next line of action or I'm to exercise patients ?? Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
hadukwu1007:

The deployment letter is still showing blank. What could be the next line of action or I'm to exercise patients ?? Thanks
Exercise patience.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bulienwa(m): 3:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Does N-build have deployment letter, cause I can see my training center and the places phone number but no option to download, please I need assistance
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somanze: 4:42am On Sep 26, 2022
IOOlawoore:
Dear Nigerian Youth,

Please, refuse to be part of the poverty statistics in Nigeria. I am here to inspire many people that are willing to be free and become stable economically.

NO MONEY, NO FOOD.

I am not here to sell anything to you. The wealth I have created for myself is enough for me and my generation.

I trained myself on how to trade financial instruments. It is the skill that is creating wealth for me now and not my BTech, MSc and PhD certificates. It was not that I did not get employment.

I will advise you to think of acquiring digital skills to make a living. Skill like that of financial instruments trading is in high shortage here in the UK where I reside.

The good news is that I have been teaching and mentoring people on how to trade efficiently for FREE on nairaland.

You can do it by yourself instead of allowing people to help you trade. With that, you are in control of your financial journey. You won't even fall into the hand of people like Dandollar and other Ponzi Scheme promoters.

In fact, I got automatic employment from the Federal Government of Nigeria which I rejected. I got another employment from a University, I resigned voluntarily. I have proof for all my claims, and they are verifiable.

Check the link below for more details:

https://www.nairaland.com/7338485/kingdom-unemployment-poverty-depopulation

God bless us all

Isaac Olawoore, PhD
olafxmagic@gmail.com

Oga, go and teach your poor village people fess! Why you de disturb us?! You don teach all your family members Abi dem no wan make money?

See your yeye mouth like 'I rejected automatic employment from the Federal Government' yen yen...well, e fit be cleaner job wey you reject...nonsense... Abeg shift! angry

12 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Bulienwa:
Does N-build have deployment letter, cause I can see my training center and the places phone number but no option to download, please I need assistance
Kindly exercise patience

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sekzy99(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2022
sekzy99:

Boss, my sister is yet to see her July stipend. No response to mail and twitter messages.
What was written on her payment status on her portal.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by poiZon: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience.
I was deployed, but the letter was blank all thru the time i downloaded it.
After the glitch, the deployment page is now showing not yet posted....

What should i do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
poiZon:

I was deployed, but the letter was blank all thru the time i downloaded it.
After the glitch, the deployment page is now showing not yet posted....

What should i do?
Check back later
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sekzy99(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
sekzy99:

Nothing is showing there. Just the last month that was paid: June.
Send your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng it will be repaid as backlog payments I just hope you have not been placed on hold.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by sekzy99(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
sekzy99:

Sent complaint and no response since last two weeks.
You sent multiple complaint, complaint is to be sent once, even if there is no response that do not mean that your message has not been received, you should know that it is a general issue.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by tonyangel2012(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2022
When is npower paying us august stipend, na waoo tongue
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2022
tonyangel2012:
When is npower paying us august stipend, na waoo tongue
Soon and that will be your final payment.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by mimick(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2022
It will be extension of the program only NTECH mark my word.. Batch C stream 1. should be expecting extension of the program.... Thanks.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by JoshTim: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2022
mimick:
It will be extension of the program only NTECH mark my word.. Batch C stream 1. should be expecting extension of the program.... Thanks.

Make them pay us august first abeg. This NPOWER people are mad.

Make them no extend anything self. Expecting peanuts is torment itself. You cannot save with this kind of payment.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2022
JoshTim:

Make them pay us august first abeg. This NPOWER people are mad.

Make them no extend anything self. Expecting peanuts is torment itself. You cannot save with this kind of payment.
You will be paid soon.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by phatnelly(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
ezenwaez:

Send your complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng it will be repaid as backlog payments I just hope you have not been placed on hold.
is it really possible for someone's account to be placed on hold? What could be the reason because I think I'm facing same challenge. I've only been for for may and June as a batch c stream 1 beneficiary since the program started. I have sent my complaints to npower on twitter yet nothing it's tiring..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
mimick:

With how they owe beneficiaries salaries? They wanna extend? It won't work... I think we gonna have Nexit

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.