Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1010148 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Delight2014(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hope they will still pay us our August stipend That stipend is very important They should try complete it abeg

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bellediva1: 3:40am On Oct 04, 2022
VACANCY: Real Estate Sales Executive (NYSC)

We are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.

Requirements and skills

- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fashionable, Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Social media skills
- Networking skills
- Confident in front of the camera

Note
- No real estate sales experience is needed as candidates will be trained and paid while learning.
- Candidates residing on the island are preferred

Perks
- Attractive salary
- HMO
- Sales Commission
- Performance bonuses
- Allowance for sales activities
- Hybrid/Flexible working hours

To apply:
- Record a 1 minute video of yourself selling your house/room/apartment to a potential buyer, send the video to +234 809 065 1344 via WhatsApp
- Send CV to: recruitment@bestateng.com

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wizzymate(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Can one still go to the designated ppa despite the deployment letter being blank?

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ahmedio2017(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Kwara how far, has anyone been posted ?/mine still reading not yet posted o
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Anyone from Lagos that has been posted should signify pls as mine is still showing not yet posted. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by akseph1: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2022
wizzymate:
Can one still go to the designated ppa despite the deployment letter being blank?
I have gone to the PPA I was posted to and they said I should come with the posting letter.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jopri: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2022
PastorFire:

Bros, we are not complaining grin
what is the fate of we that are beneficiaries but yet to be deployed?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by dmahn(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Jopri:

No need to panic..Over 60% ain't deployed yet.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Jopri:

You will surely be deployed and get your October stipend. Relax brother.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2022
wizzymate:

Oga, you read the instructions. Wait for the letter please.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kingdolla: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
PastorFire:

Oga, you read the instructions. Wait for the letter please.
someone said the deployment page is also an evidence to present at place ppa since it displays the organization name, ur passport and other details
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kingdolla:
someone said the deployment page is also an evidence to present at place ppa since it displays the organization name, ur passport and other details
Go to your ppa and observe for yourself.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kingdolla: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

okay �
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kingdolla:

That is not true. Npower stated in their reply to a question that, their technical team is working to resolve the PPA letter.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maj196:
Apparently, you are far from the so-called 'maturity'.

Your headache! Not mine.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kingdolla: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
PastorFire:

That is not true. Npower stated in their reply to a question that, their technical team is working to resolve the PPA letter.
OK
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ibnlawal(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahmedio2017:
Kwara how far, has anyone been posted ?/mine still reading not yet posted o
No! Still nothing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
I guess Npower is the best thing that has ever happened to some of us here, i see why they are not employable...... not worthy of learning and character, no class nor vigour. For some of us who's just cruising with our real Jobs and Npower side hustle, it was worthwhile, really fun for the extra cash to bamba feeling like a big boi. Big-ups to you all.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
peekay007:
I guess Npower is the best thing that has ever happened to some of us here, i see why they are not employable...... not worthy of learning and character, no class nor vigour. For some of us who's just cruising with our real Jobs and Npower side hustle, it was worthwhile, really fun for the extra cash to bamba feeling like a big boi. Big-ups to you all.
Can you imagine.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jennygold111:

Can you imagine.

My brother, Unemployment can give people time to pursue real skills that will help further their non-existent career.
Waka pass.. We know them cheesy grin grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Think9ja(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
ezenwaez:

Deployment letter is blank.
What's the solution to this
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ugmama(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Jennygold111:

Can you imagine.

Lol grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by davosea(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Kingdolla:
Batch C2, check your dashboard if you are in abuja. Your deployment letter is ready. Don't know about other states yet.
Good morning bro i was unable to complete my physical verification due to the distance... I got a text to resume to Abuja camp,i can't download ppa only upload ppa on my dashboard and physical verification has closed note I'm ntech
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Omariah(f): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2022
davosea:
Good morning bro i was unable to complete my physical verification due to the distance... I got a text to resume to Abuja camp,i can't download ppa only upload ppa on my dashboard and physical verification has closed note I'm ntech

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Don't be an imaginative girl........
Jennygold111:

Can you imagine.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by davosea(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Omariah:

Oh thanks I have been trying to send you dm check
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by inno4u: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=davosea post=117285985][/quote]

Bro, did they send you email too or only text message, I've lost the phone number I used in registering for Npower but my dashboard is showing PRE-SELECTED with no posting yet, I'm in NTech. Anyone with experience can respond.

Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lucifyre: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good afternoon guys. Just checked my dahboard today and saw my deployment venue and details. Im in the ntech category and a little confused if the ppa venue in the details is where we would be training
and do verification as the place is a school and theres no deployment letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by inno4u: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lucifyre:
Good afternoon guys. Just checked my dahboard today and saw my deployment venue and details. Im in the ntech category and a little confused if the ppa venue in the details is where we would be training
and do verification as the place is a school and theres no deployment letter?

Hi,
Is the school a tertiary institution or a secondary school? If it's a tertiary institution then the training and camping will be done there. You don't need a deployment letter since you are on the non graduate category, physical verification will be done at the venue.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lucifyre: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
inno4u:

Hi,
Is the school a tertiary institution or a secondary school? If it's a tertiary institution then the training and camping will be done there. You don't need a deployment letter since you are on the non graduate category, physical verification will be done at the venue.

Appreciate the response. Its actually a primary school.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Deployment tab is back for C1.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Npower announced on Monday that our PPA letter is available for download but most of us have not seen it. Has anyone in Lagos or any state in the South been able to download it since Monday?? Because mine is still showing not yet posted. It's confusing

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.