Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1010038 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by davosea(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
inno4u:

Bro, did they send you email too or only text message, I've lost the phone number I used in registering for Npower but my dashboard is showing PRE-SELECTED with no posting yet, I'm in NTech. Anyone with experience can respond. I received a text message

Thanks
Dear 'Batch C Stream II' Non-Graduate Beneficiaries under the 'N-Creative' and 'N-Tech' categories, as you have been posted to your various training camps for your 3 months (Oct - Dec) N-Knowledge in-camp training.
Kindly visit your self service portal to see the details of your deployment.
The training camps will open on the 4th of October, 2022. You are to report to camp on or before 11th October, 2022 with a print out of your deployment letter and Bank Verification Number slip, means of identification and other personal effects.

Prohibited items
* Pressing Iron
* Metal objects
* Laptop
* Mp3
* All sharp objects
* Metal Fork, spoons etc
* Hard Drugs and Prohibited drugs.

Training Centre: Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), Abuja
Training Centre Head: Chime Michael
Training Centre Contact: 070 648 862 52

Welcome onboard!!!
#StayNpowered
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Deployment tab is back for C1.
Still dey talk about deployment for C1?
Na our last stipend and any thanks for coming package na him we need now abeg

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Deployment tab is back for C1.

Eye neva clear 4 dis one grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by inno4u: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
davosea:
Dear 'Batch C Stream II' Non-Graduate Beneficiaries under the 'N-Creative' and 'N-Tech' categories, as you have been posted to your various training camps for your 3 months (Oct - Dec) N-Knowledge in-camp training.
Kindly visit your self service portal to see the details of your deployment.
The training camps will open on the 4th of October, 2022. You are to report to camp on or before 11th October, 2022 with a print out of your deployment letter and Bank Verification Number slip, means of identification and other personal effects.

Prohibited items
* Pressing Iron
* Metal objects
* Laptop
* Mp3
* All sharp objects
* Metal Fork, spoons etc
* Hard Drugs and Prohibited drugs.

Training Centre: Public Service Institute of Nigeria (PSIN), Abuja
Training Centre Head: Chime Michael
Training Centre Contact: 070 648 862 52

Welcome onboard!!!
#StayNpowered

My dashboard is showing no deployment yet,
Will everyone be camping/trained in only one centre?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by davosea(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
inno4u:

maybe you contact the number above for enquires
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by davosea(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
inno4u:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by EmperorTolson: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
PastorFire:

Eye neva clear 4 dis one grin
Don't you ever quote me again in your miserable life.
I'm not the one that's been crying cos of N-POWER.

12 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Don't you ever quote me again in your miserable life.
I'm not the one that's been crying cos of N-POWER.

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Miserable life you say? That sounds exactly like someone waiting for Npower extension grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will remain a good boy for now. But if I start madness with u, u go drink sniper after your August stipend. Wait for it!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
If anyone has uploaded his or her deployment letter successfully he or she should signify or better still can post the screenshot. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Note

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RosyIsBlessed: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
PastorFire:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin Miserable life you say? That sounds exactly like someone waiting for Npower extension grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will remain a good boy for now. But if I start madness with u, u go drink sniper after your August stipend. Wait for it!

This old man don start again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

This old man don start again?

grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin Just continue to remain in hibernation. I don't have any business with C1 here. Make una shift grin Old newspaper nor dey market again grin

My business and attention is for THESE darlings called STREAM II cool
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by rhozaay(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anyone still having a blank deployment letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fucklove(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na like this stream 2 use karate push me comot the thread come take over?

I go do something before dem use me shine angry sad
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 5:26am On Oct 07, 2022
rhozaay:
Anyone still having a blank deployment letter?

Brother, wait for the deployment letter. Please, don't snap the deployment page and upload as suggested by some people. E go come.

Hopefully, we are scheduled for October stipend since dem say, we don resume officially. Stay busy while you wait.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by VTJN(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2022
PastorFire:

Brother, wait for the deployment letter. Please, don't snap the deployment page and upload as suggested by some people. E go come.

Hopefully, we are scheduled for October stipend since dem say, we don resume officially. Stay busy while you wait.
sorry you mean even if one didn't get deployed before the end of the month such person will still be paid?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
VTJN:
sorry you mean even if one didn't get deployed before the end of the month such person will still be paid?

The implication of announcing an official date for resumption implies that, we are already in the system and will be paid this month regardless of the ongoing deployment process.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is for those deceiving themselves grin grin grin grin grin

You will definitely be paid August. But for extension, use extension wire or socket grin

Make i do Npower amebo grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by jamze: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
PastorFire:
This is for those deceiving themselves grin grin grin grin grin

You will definitely be paid August. But for extension, use extension wire or socket grin

Make i do Npower amebo grin

Extension wire grin watin c1 do this wicked pastor sef
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 5:35am On Oct 08, 2022
When is Npower going to pay August stipend to the exited batch C Stream 1 beneficiaries? Please when are they going to pay us August stipend. We are in October already and batch C Stream 1 has officially ended in August. People are complaining. The economy is bitting hard.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Newton2024: 5:39am On Oct 08, 2022
PastorFire:

The implication of announcing an official date for resumption implies that, we are already in the system and will be paid this month regardless of the ongoing deployment process.
You guys will be paid for September too.

C1 started going to PPA on October 4, 2021 and we were paid September stipend. After C1 august stipend, C2 September stipend is next. But it may not come this year.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by floret23(f): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2022
I have two Important questions for NASIMS/Npower

1. Have you exited Npower Batch C Stream 1 beneficiaries or they should continue to go to their PPAs?

2. When are you going to pay August stipend because we are in October already?

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by rhozaay(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
Is there a whatsapp group for we the new set?

PastorFire:

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
rhozaay:
Is there a whatsapp group for we the new set?

No need for that. Just follow the Npower verified Facebook or Twitter handle as well as this thread and you won't miss a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hardey10(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by wizzymate(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hardey10:
You can now download your PPA letter. It's no longer blank.cheers!

Just downloaded mine. No longer blank
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Kingdolla: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hardey10:
You can now download your PPA letter. It's no longer blank.cheers!
why is it written there as C1 and not C2
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kingdolla:
why is it written there as C1 and not C2
Ignore
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ahmedio2017(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mine still saying you have not been posted yet pls what's going on
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2022
I just downloaded mine. Congratulations Stream II.. Well worth the wait! Remember, this is additional money. Don't depend on Npower alone. Continue whatever legitimate work you are doing for sustenance.

DON'T EVER RESIGN YOUR JOB FOR NPOWER IF YOU ARE WORKING.

DON'T EVER QUIT OR ALLOW YOUR BUSINESS TO SUFFER IF YOU ARE INTO BUSINESS BECAUSE OF NPOWER.

E b lyk say I go sign and stamp the letter myself grin make people for the letter nor kuku sabi me sef grin lol

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire: 2:09am On Oct 09, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ignore

Ezenwa, please my friend has been deployed but no deployment tab to download his PPA. I also observed that with someone else who hasn't verified his account details just as my friend hasn't. Problem is, I am unable to verify his account details as the prompt is... " Account number already exist for another beneficiary"

What can be done in a situation like this please? Thank you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by senetorjboss(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2022
PastorFire:
I just downloaded mine. Congratulations Stream II.. Well worth the wait! Remember, this is additional money. Don't depend on Npower alone. Continue whatever legitimate work you are doing for sustenance.

DON'T EVER RESIGN YOUR JOB FOR NPOWER IF YOU ARE WORKING.

DON'T EVER QUIT OR ALLOW YOUR BUSINESS TO SUFFER IF YOU ARE INTO BUSINESS BECAUSE OF NPOWER.

E b lyk say I go sign and stamp the letter myself grin make people for the letter nor kuku sabi me sef grin lol
Do your thin coded, no come brust the movement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.