Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006638 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by kingBlaq: 11:28am On May 02, 2023
Vintage100:

Pastor fire did it. I'm grateful bro. Thanks so much, may almighty Allah continue to enrich you.
Now that's what's up
100 for u pastor fire, God bless you for this
I no quote u again
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by LeopardX: 11:39am On May 02, 2023
I hope with this, peace can finally reign in this thread.

Let's accommodate each other and our thought patterns.

One Love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MissIndependent(f): 12:08pm On May 02, 2023
Dem dey do giveaway for here? grin
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by peekay007: 12:42pm On May 02, 2023
I just dey follow everything here like one soap opera......., i cry well well when a see the screenshot.......very touching, i can't wait for the next episode
LeopardX:
I hope with this, peace can finally reign in this thread.

Let's accommodate each other and our thought patterns.

One Love.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by LeopardX: 12:48pm On May 02, 2023
peekay007:
I just dey follow everything here like one soap opera......., i cry well well when a see the screenshot.......very touching, i can't wait for the next episode
Lol grin

Hopefully, the next episode will be about peace, understanding and togetherness.

No dissing of C1 or C2 anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Alamkir: 1:12pm On May 02, 2023
kingBlaq:

Shameless fellow have you credited vintage?
I dare you to credit him
Talk only of what you can do
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by iamademorlar(m): 2:27pm On May 02, 2023
kingBlaq:
some human with blood in the vein will say someone won't go far in life..
Thank God you are not God and for that i have 100 box giveaway card, anyone that really needs it quote me

I need bro
God bless you bro
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Honeybadgerxx: 2:39pm On May 02, 2023
[quote author=kingBlaq post=122879172]some human with blood in the vein will say someone won't go
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2023
`
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 2:54pm On May 02, 2023
jamze:

If I were dis vintage guy, as soon as pastor sends d money, I'll do giveaway with it... because d kind insult him go receive after collecting d money, even village ppl will be surprised.

Problem with some of you is, you don't have the guts to face truth.

I have NEVER insulted some people on this thread and i never will. Among all the C1 here, if there is anyone i have respect for despite our banters is Fucklove.. Maximum respect to Goodlucknigeria.. I know all of you including you, Jamze C1.
I know all the C1 and C2 here... Vintage himself was attacked by C1 guys here. I know how u all behave. What is surprising is the fact that, you flooded this thread with your insult just because you got bonus. Apart from Vintage and MissIndepedence that occasionally talk, loud C1 mouths like you, lolu, Curdlebug, isense, Newton and others shamelessly display your stupidity here knowing fully well, you are out of the program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2023
Vintage100:

Pastor fire did it. I'm grateful bro. Thanks so much, may almighty Allah continue to enrich you.
😊
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 2:58pm On May 02, 2023
LeopardX:
At this point, i must admit i love how the mod didn't ban pastorfire. Cos if they do, they must of necessity ban some of y'all here. No cap.

Don't engage him and he won't engage you (maybe he would, but after some time everywhere will be quiet).

Again, if the mods must ban him, they must ban some of you guys too.

That's how I see it.

God bless you.. You have my respect. Ignore me and i will ignore you. That is the only pathway for peace here.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:03pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
I nor dey make mouth.come chop, hungry modafucker.

Is this roadside sacrifice or what grin

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:04pm On May 02, 2023
jamze:
I have said it bfr, this is not the first this is happening....this guy will not send Shi Shi to anyone. If u like challenge am from now till next year, Shi Shi u no go see.
Make Una dey play...

Drop your account number
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:10pm On May 02, 2023
kingBlaq:
some human with blood in the vein will say someone won't go far in life..
Thank God you are not God and for that i have 100 box giveaway card, anyone that really needs it quote me

I apologize for my silence, my wife & i moved to a new apartment and yet to settle in with our things. That took my time throughout last week. On a second taught, i decided to use that as a leverage to test your patience.
I didn't intend to mock you sir. And i will never do that to anyone seeking for help from me or anybody.
Here is the prove as taken last week before we settled down finally.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:16pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Is this roadside sacrifice or what grin
ode,u don start with ur crippled fingers.u don collect salary u don dey fly.na 5k take u 1week go pay.Maybe nah Sokoloan u go collect sef.anyway,I don notice u.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:21pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
ode,u don start with ur crippled fingers.u don collect salary u don dey fly.na 5k take u 1week go pay.Maybe nah Sokoloan u go collect sef.anyway,I don noticed u.

Please, talk to me directly and forget that unnecessary talks. On a serious note, i can't eat that. I honestly can't. Just so you know.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:23pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Please, talk to me directly and forget that rubbish. On a serious note, i can't eat that. Don't know about others.
how can u eat it.nor be Koko u dey drink.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:24pm On May 02, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

I really need it boss

08188313447 Data not airtime sir

Which network?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:25pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
how can u eat it.nor be Koko u dey drink.

Hahahahahaha.. Lolu o, why do i really have this feeling of sympathy for u?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Hahahahahaha.. Lolu o, why do i really have this feeling of sympathy for u?
u must be really sick.do I look like those begging u for cash.money wey I dey take fire game steady,nah him u dey take brag.check my profile.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:30pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
u must be really sick.do I look like those begging u for cash.money wey I dey take fire game steady,nah him u dey take brag.check my profile.

Let's play a game sweetheart.. A game others can benefit starting today.

Let's start with crediting our colleagues 40k here.. 20k from me and 20k from u. How about that?

Again, the feeling of sympathy in me for you grows

Then we continue tomorrow
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Let's play a game sweetheart.. A game others can benefit starting today.

Let's start with crediting our colleagues 40k here.. 20k from me and 20k from u. How about that?

Then we continue tomorrow
who is ur sweetheart.o gbadun.i look like gay for ur face.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
who is ur sweetheart.o gbadun.i look like gay for ur face.

Hahahahahaha.. Face the game! Let's go.. I feel we should help our colleagues on this thread.. How about that?.

Go ahead and challenge me.. I beg u
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Vintage100(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
ode,u don start with ur crippled fingers.u don collect salary u don dey fly.na 5k take u 1week go pay.Maybe nah Sokoloan u go collect sef.anyway,I don notice u.

The problem wit some of you is you brag about ur status but won't help. Pastorfire can be troublesome as many may perceive him but he is a man of his words. He has on one or two occasions on this thread sent money to people and the moment he asked kingblaq to drop azza, I knew he would credit him, but probably due to his schedules he couldn't do dat on time. He has proven all critics wrong and henceforth, if he calls himself a millionaire, just let him be.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:33pm On May 02, 2023
Na by bet account be dat.nah flexing money.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Problem with some of you is, you don't have the guts to face truth.

I have NEVER insulted some people on this thread and i never will. Among all the C1 here, if there is anyone i have respect for despite our banters is Fucklove.. Maximum respect to Goodlucknigeria.. I know all of you including you, Jamze C1.
I know all the C1 and C2 here... Vintage himself was attacked by C1 guys here. I know how u all behave. What is surprising is the fact that, you flooded this thread with your insult just because you got bonus. Apart from Vintage and MissIndepedence that occasionally talk, loud C1 mouths like you, lolu, Curdlebug, isense, Newton and others shamelessly display your stupidity here knowing fully well, you are out of the program.

Out of pain and gnashing of teeth, you sent someone N5,000 after many days of enormous pressure and shame to follow if you don't... You think you can mention my moniker? U better face front, you this Fraud... You so fake, damn! Do you even have friends in this life... Like, I mean does anyone find you worthy standing next to, so lonely and toxic and disgusting fellow... Tueeh!! God forbid...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:36pm On May 02, 2023
PastorFire4Fire:

Hahahahahaha.. Face the game! Let's go.. I feel we should help our colleagues on this thread.. How about that?.

Go ahead and challenge me.. I beg u
nah new update be dat.if u want to do yahoo,I will link u.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:36pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
Na by bet account be dat.nah flexing money.

This has nothing to do with the game.. Henceforth, i won't talk much.. I will rather choose something rewarding for others..

Challenge me and let's go!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by lolu2019: 3:37pm On May 02, 2023
Curdlebug:

Out of pain and gnashing of teeth, you sent someone N5,000 after many days of enormous pressure and shame to follow if you don't... You think you can mention my moniker? U better face front, you this Fraud... You so fake, damn! Do you even have friends in this life... Like, I mean does anyone find you worthy standing next to, so lonely and toxic and disgusting fellow... Tueeh!! God forbid...
nah collabo work dey wan do.awon scammer oshi.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PastorFire4Fire: 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
lolu2019:
nah new update be dat.if u want to do yahoo,I will link u.

There is nothing like Yahoo here. Don't run from the game.. Beneficiaries here will drop their account number and we start crediting. 40k today

Another 40k tomorrow.. We will do that for 5days..That's the game
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
Vintage100:

The problem wit some of you is you brag about ur status but won't help. Pastorfire can be troublesome as many may perceive him but he is a man of his words. He has on one or two occasions on this thread sent money to people and the moment he asked kingblaq to drop azza, I knew he would credit him, but probably due to his schedules he couldn't do dat on time. He has proven all critics wrong and henceforth, if he calls himself a millionaire, just let him be.

Oga keep quiet... 5k Got you flapping your lips like a lady... Do u think if he wasn't out under serious pressure and shaming, u for see shishi?... Chop ur money and be quiet...

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.