Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1009845 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Bakerdav: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
babington91:

but, the test portal is not loading o
same

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Depressedkidd: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2021
babington91:

it worked bro, thanks
Same here. Worked first time. The guy is a lifesaver on G.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Depressedkidd: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2021
Sharpbend:
select National Diploma (ND( then fill in any details for it then go back and reselect Secondary School. Upload your ssce result.

It would work.
On G dude you're a lifesaver. It worked on the first try.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:
Same here. Worked first time. The guy is a lifesaver on G.

the werey update lowo kan ni sha
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Depressedkidd: 3:11am On Mar 20, 2021
babington91:

the werey update lowo kan ni sha
The only issue now is my birth certificate is now showing under local govt identification. Smh. These people get wahala o.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 3:13am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:

The only issue now is my birth certificate is now showing under local govt identification. Smh. These people get wahala o.

you can edit it again, login back and click on edit....... it will go seamlessly
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by celenas(m): 3:25am On Mar 20, 2021
I'm still stuck at BVN validation failed.. Please any solution on this?.. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Depressedkidd: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2021
babington91:

you can edit it again, login back and click on edit....... it will go seamlessly
Still charged back to local govt identification. I decided to upload my local government identification letter at once to save myself the stress. Now the test site isn't loading. But I'm a but relieved to have updated my profile. One problem at a time. One down, last problem for now to go.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by celenas(m): 3:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Abeg make una help me ooo.. I'm still stuck at BVN validation failed.. Please any solution on this?.. Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by xcelpro: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2021
Please how can I remove uploaded documents from my profile.
The online test is not opening again, please any solution to this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 4:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Hello house,

I found it difficult in validating my BVN. all I see is "BVN validation failed" and I have been trying since yesterday. What can I do?

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babington91(m): 5:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Still charged back to local govt identification. I decided to upload my local government identification letter at once to save myself the stress. Now the test site isn't loading. But I'm a but relieved to have updated my profile. One problem at a time. One down, last problem for now to go.

abi nah
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DaCharis2016: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2021
Pls I haven't being able to take the test. What could be wrong? It has being loading for longer slowly without showing any data. And when is the test ending?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 5:31am On Mar 20, 2021
Please, I've been trying to submit my updated details but it keeps redirecting me to the field provided for gender selection. But I can't possibly select because no option was provided. What do I do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 5:32am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:

How did you select your gender.
Mine keeps redirecting me to that box.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DaCharis2016: 5:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:

Mine has my uploaded files scattered while am yet to do the test. Can I do the test when the network allows, and correct the scattered files later? And is the LG Identification letter compulsory?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DaCharis2016: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2021
Pls when is the test ending? And the Local Govt Identification is it same with LG of Origin, cos I have Local Govt. of Origin already.

Another challenge with me is my name. I did a change of name(First Name). The old name is on my diploma certificate.

How can I go about this?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2021
xcelpro:
Please how can I remove uploaded documents from my profile.
The online test is not opening again, please any solution to this?

Click on edit. You can remove or replace your documents.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2021
DaCharis2016:
Pls when is the test ending? And the Local Govt Identification is it same with LG of Origin, cos I have Local Govt. of Origin already.

Another challenge with me is my name. I did a change of name(First Name). The old name is on my diploma certificate.

How can I go about this?

Local government identification is the same with LGA indigent certificate.

Attach your change of name in document(other Affidavit)

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by phessyphemzzy(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2021
Anyone able to do the test since yesterday? I'm stuck on the loading page hoi.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dharniel600(m): 7:03am On Mar 20, 2021
babington91:

try the suggested way out, it worked for me o
it worked for Me also. Thanks guys I'm grateful
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dharniel600(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2021
Sharpbend:
select National Diploma (ND( then fill in any details for it then go back and reselect Secondary School. Upload your ssce result.

It would work.
Thank you very much bro. This process worked without stress. Jah bless.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2021
phessyphemzzy:
Anyone able to do the test since yesterday?
I'm stuck on the loading page hoi.

The test portal is unavailable for the moment.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:

On G dude you're a lifesaver. It worked on the first try.
You're welcome
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2021
Dharniel600:
Thank you very much bro. This process worked without stress. Jah bless.
Amen
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Chimezie198(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2021
Just edited my profile and I'm seeing proceed to take test. But I have taken my test 4days ago.

Hope no issue?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2021
Sharpbend:

It would work.
How about persons using BSc. is there a solution to the upload problem
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by RoeBobo: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:
Please, I've been trying to submit my updated details but it keeps redirecting me to the field provided for gender selection. But I can't possibly select because no option was provided. What do I do?

Same here. The gender field isn't editable
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Sharpbend: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2021
Odalo12:

How about persons using BSc. is there a solution to the upload problem
It should work normally. What error message are you getting?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Sharpbend:
It should work normally. What error message are you getting?
Error something went wrong
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2021
Depressedkidd:

I kinda have an issue wey dey similar to urs...na my nysc certificate dey under local government identification...I edit am again (I select nysc option) the thing still change back to local government identification ....

naso I leave am like dat ooo.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by joshmania07: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2021
Emmadox90:
Hello house,

I found it difficult in validating my BVN. all I see is "BVN validation failed" and I have been trying since yesterday. What can I do?

omo we have the same problem o. I don try am like 30 billion times

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.