Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1008286 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ub8956(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2021
joshmania07:
omo we have the same problem o. I don try am like 30 billion times
They usually update their website on Saturday, same thing happens lastweek, but keep trying because you may not know when they're done and the server ok.

I'll advice Sunday morning/evening or early Monday morning to validate your BVN and proceed with no errors whatsoever. Everyone will validate,take the test until closing date is announced.

***For the selection part, am aware that's not a criteria to drop you whether you have low or very low score whatsoever. But it's written in initials ATTEMPT the test. Everyone knows with different ICT tools and help from friends & family you can write and score 95-100 even being the foolish of all. Previous batches all wrote test, it's a means of authenticity in Java script programming and SQL to verify the user doesn't repeat records again once submitted. Just upload correct records and let everything including email, BVN, bank details and registered phone no. rhymes. Hope this helps.

7 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2021
Anyone here with idea on how to resolve the upload document issue for BSc applicants.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ultra100(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Odalo12:
Anyone here with idea on how to resolve the upload document issue for BSc applicants.
Try and use desktop or laptop computer.That was how I was able to resolve mine after five days of failed attempt
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2021
Ub8956:

They usually update their website on Saturday, same thing happens lastweek, but keep trying because you may not know when they're done and the server ok.

I'll advice Sunday morning/evening or early Monday morning to validate your BVN and proceed with no errors whatsoever. Everyone will validate,take the test until closing date is announced.

***For the selection part, am aware that's not a criteria to drop you whether you have low or very low score whatsoever. But it's written in initials ATTEMPT the test. Everyone knows with different ICT tools and help from friends & family you can write and score 95-100 even being the foolish of all. Previous batches all wrote test, it's a means of authenticity in Java script programming and SQL to verify the user doesn't repeat records again once submitted. Just upload correct records and let everything including email, BVN, bank details and registered phone no. rhymes. Hope this helps.

It seems you have a knowledge of sql database.

Please my cousin sister wrote her first test after updating her profile and scored 65% the next day she updated her profile again and took another test which she scored 80%

Now she's confused which of the two results will be recorded in the database.

From your knowledge, will the last result replace the first result in the database or will the first result block the 2nd result from recording on the database?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by opeskills(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2021
Worldoma:

Please my cousin sister wrote her first test after updating her profile and scored 65% the next day she updated her profile again and took another test which she scored 80%

From your knowledge, will the last result replace the first result in the database or will the first result block the 2nd result from recording on the database?
You and these questions!!..if you read well he said it doesn't matter, taking the test is just a means to authenticate your info and avoid data duplication(not my opinion tho)..besides once you've submitted, your result is already attached to your data, any other thing must be a glitch.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2021
ultra100:

Try and use desktop or laptop computer.That was how I was able to resolve mine after five days of failed attempt
Ok thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by SidiBenz77: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
moshuur:

I kinda have an issue wey dey similar to urs...na my nysc certificate dey under local government identification...I edit am again (I select nysc option) the thing still change back to local government identification ....

naso I leave am like dat ooo.
Use Opera to update your records
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by DaCharis2016: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mbmohammed:

Local government identification is the same with LGA indigent certificate.

Attach your change of name in document(other Affidavit)
Okay, thank you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by SidiBenz77: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Odalo12:
Have you taken the test? Are you using 3 names or 2 names??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Odalo12: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
SidiBenz77:

Have you taken the test? Are you using 3 names or 2 names??
I haven't taken the test. I'm using three names. Does it have anything to do with the upload problem
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
Owky, thank you bro! I will try that.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ub8956(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Worldoma:

Now don't be confused. If what you say is true,it means she use different emails for the verification. I discover if BVN was used, she wouldn't have got two results because once that is in database no two records of same can be found.
This is not network error, because from what you say updating profile again will still land you with same email registered already and proceeding to test it MUST show the user already taken the test. So if she wrote it twice and her record shows she uses different email account, there's nothing wrong with it as the two results was successful. Reason why those old Batch A&B npower applicant who registered again in 2020 are not affect yet.

If npower uses email, the two will be used without undetected,because on printing this records from website backend development just as normal school admission, shortlist or for posting, the email may not fall in same page. BUT if they use BVN in final screening, it will definitely show because your cousin use bvn to verify both profile/email before taking the test. So any of the two result will be considered if and only if she mate the requirements npower is looking at before posting. Note, as a programmer, am sure there's a coding going on already for last verification before posting, this will come in email as a shortlist which you'll have to enter your npower ID then verify BVN and proceed to centers. You won't even know which score was used.
Hope this helps.
Meanwhile, anyone willing to make a professional database, website for schools, company, church or office can reach me. Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by joshmania07: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ub8956:

thank you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
Please people, the gender selection is not selectable. And the server keeps directing me back to that same field. What do I do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by IamYourNeighbor(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
RoeBobo:

Same here. The gender field isn't editable

I really don't know what to do.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Worldoma: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ub8956:

Now don't be confused. If what you say is true,it means she use different emails for the verification. I discover if BVN was used, she wouldn't have got two results because once that is in database no two records of same can be found.
This is not network error, because from what you say updating profile again will still land you with same email registered already and proceeding to test it MUST show the user already taken the test. So if she wrote it twice and her record shows she uses different email account, there's nothing wrong with it as the two results was successful. Reason why those old Batch A&B npower applicant who registered again in 2020 are not affect yet.

If npower uses email, the two will be used without undetected,because on printing this records from website backend development just as normal school admission, shortlist or for posting, the email may not fall in same page. BUT if they use BVN in final screening, it will definitely show because your cousin use bvn to verify both profile/email before taking the test. So any of the two result will be considered if and only if she mate the requirements npower is looking at before posting. Note, as a programmer, am sure there's a coding going on already for last verification before posting, this will come in email as a shortlist which you'll have to enter your npower ID then verify BVN and proceed to centers. You won't even know which score was used.
Hope this helps.
Meanwhile, anyone willing to make a professional database, website for schools, company, church or office can reach me. Goodluck.

She didn't used two different emails.

She did everything normal, took the test and was scored. (first result)

The next day she login to her dashboard and discovered that her uploaded document has been interchanged (i.e she saw her Degree cert where passport supposed to be while passport was now seen where degree cert should be).

She re-uploaded her passport & the Certificate and she was automatically directed to take a test which she did without the system telling her that she has already taken the test. (the 2nd result)

That's exactly what happened.

She is not worried because the two results are good. She's just curious. She want to know if computer can record two results for one person in the database.

From your reply the two results will be recorded in her database. Thanks for your time and reply.

Meanwhile you have a good skills, may God always bring clients to you.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Nairamotive: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Good day all,

Please I have a question.

Is the 30k a general pay for all levels whether BSC or not

And, is the job a full time job that wont allow you do something else? Or is it flexible?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by evans2015: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
The test page is not opening, I have tried thousand times. Someone should help plz
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by evans2015: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
IamYourNeighbor:
Please people, the gender selection is not selectable. And the server keeps directing me back to that same field. What do I do?

Submit a complaint to them
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by funkydoll(f): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ermm:

Well when it happens to a friend we kept on trying and it eventually validates again with the correct mail perhaps they have blocked the procedure coz it was when their server was misbehaving maybe that's Why it worked
OK I will keep trying...
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ub8956:

Hope this helps.
Boss....when I got to d other document option (we can choose LG i.d, birth certificate or nysc).
I choose to upload nysc

but d issue now be say na local government identification option dey display for d other document but na d nysc option i choose and na d certificate i upload (I've done it twice...but e still dey display lg I.d option like say na LG i.d option i choose)

should I upload d LG id document (since it won't change to nysc) or I should leave it like dat

I hope u get my explanation
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ub8956(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
moshuur:

Boss....when I got to d other document option (we can choose LG i.d, birth certificate or nysc).
I choose to upload nysc

but d issue now be say na local government identification option dey display for d other document but na d nysc option i choose and na d certificate i upload (I've done it twice...but e still dey display lg I.d option like say na LG i.d option i choose)

should I upload d LG id document (since it won't change to nysc) or I should leave it like dat

I hope u get my explanation
Yes I get you very well.
What you're facing is server traffic, because thousands of people are trying to upload same time. In some case you may experience another's person details in your profile. What you do is click on logout and login again, I'll prefer using system to upload instead of phone if same keep occuring. Make sure your profile photo shows your face,other documents can me rearranged. It's not an issue. Once those documents are uploaded to database, it's there. So if the look for NYSC cert. and it's in LG ID section,they'll still accept your uploads. But make sure all of them are in your profile. Hope this helps. Goodluck.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by moshuur(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ub8956:

Yes I get you very well.
What you're facing is server traffic, because thousands of people are trying to upload same time. In some case you may experience another's person details in your profile. What you do is click on logout and login again, I'll prefer using system to upload instead of phone if same keep occuring. Make sure your profile photo shows your face,other documents can me rearranged. It's not an issue. Once those documents are uploaded to database, it's there. So if the look for NYSC cert. and it's in LG ID section,they'll still accept your uploads. But make sure all of them are in your profile. Hope this helps. Goodluck.
Thank u boss....thank u
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by funkydoll(f): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ermm:

Well when it happens to a friend we kept on trying and it eventually validates again with the correct mail perhaps they have blocked the procedure coz it was when their server was misbehaving maybe that's Why it worked
I just submitted now..I kept trying, thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Guru9ja(m): 4:21am On Mar 21, 2021
The online test page keeps loading and loading. This has been occurring for days now. Has anyone been able to write his or test of recent

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Emmadox90(m): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2021
How far guy? Se you don later validate your BVN?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by christopokolie: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2021
How far guys..... I've been unable to take the test , I have been trying for the past few days.

Once I click 'take test', e go load , con hook for road. E no dey ever load complete.

Please, what could be the possible solution to this problem

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Tfreshzz(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Realsufi:

Yes
OK. Before I wrote their test, I didn't update a new passport, because I was seeing the passport I used during registration.. Is it possible for me to go back to their website and upload a new passport ONLY, or will I need to take another test after the uploads?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Tfreshzz(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:

Yes, everything....
OK. Before I wrote their test, I didn't update a new passport, because I was seeing the passport I used during registration.. Is it possible for me to go back to their website and upload a new passport ONLY, or will I need to take another test after the uploads
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2021
christopokolie:
How far guys..... I've been unable to take the test , I have been trying for the past few days.

Once I click 'take test', e go load , con hook for road. E no dey ever load complete.

This is a general problem.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Guru9ja:
The online test page keeps loading and loading. This has been occurring for days now. Has anyone been able to write his or test of recent

A general problem from the test portal.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Allboiz: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2021
christopokolie:

Use a computer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.