Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom (22009 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by SaintLucia: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
You will begin to see the real politics in APC once Eze Iyamo get the party ticket. Expect mass defections from PDP. As for the self acclaimed APC national chairman called Gorodom, that one dey on him own. O Y O. Even Salisu the real applicant to their first court case order in March has disowned him and his forged court paper.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by dadabryth: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rilwayne001:
The Giadom guy mumu Sha. He just stupidly shot himself in the foot hahaha grin

The mumu of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Validated: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
APC is in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by FlordFlorez(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
Eta led NWC? Is that one a recognized NWC. Make i leave matter for lawman jor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by popesco123: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
Well, Oshiomole-led NWC sure knows how to play politics well.

It's really surprising, seeing that he came into politics from the Labour world.

Kudos to him for his political astuteness.
even if given authority as party chairman to a toddler kid, he can do what oshimole is doing, stop commending trash, wake up and give yourself civility and get informed on how politics is played in western world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by danduchi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
If Oshiomole eventually survive thus hurdle ehh, I pity the likes of El-Rufai in 2023. Dude has been acting all behind the scene. Oshiomole team is faithful to Tinubu, reason Tinubu is solidly behind him just to secure 2023 ticket. More drama to come

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Don't outshine your master
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by adenigga(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by MrMcJay(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
adenigga:

Oshi-omo-ale see your life!

Do you understand the initial post?

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrMcJay:

Do you understand the initial post?

That is how pdp supporters are,they comment without reading

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Dansuqi: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
Am not surprised.ruthless politicking
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Mutaultope(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
2019 ke ?
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Somodooo: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:
Una wan kill The Ipob?
[/s]
trash
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by BERNIMOORE: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
See Topic they are celebrating awon olodo

1)TOPIC SAYS: ........IT SENDS REPLACEMENT ALREADY..

2) LINK RELIED ON SAYS.......READINESS TO SEND REPLACEMENT

3) WHERE IS THE LETTER...NIL

4)WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PERSON ALLEGEDLY SENT....NIL

"Yet it made it to FP.....

Why this desperation to create fake topic for lazy thinkers
Obaseki.... Forward Ever...Backward Never...leave APC and follower's in dusbin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Sonoyom(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hahahaha hahahaha Rivers State chapter of APC does not even exist anymore so who sent the replacement?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by BafanaBafana: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
danduchi:
If Oshiomole eventually survive thus hurdle ehh, I pity the likes of El-Rufai in 2023. Dude has been acting all behind the scene. Oshiomole team is faithful to Tinubu, reason Tinubu is solidly behind him just to secure 2023 ticket. More drama to come
rufai
They can't do Elrufai nothing. The only thing is to plot a way to get him on their side
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
ForeThinker:
Anyways na way ...
Is your father's money missing?
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Ayor93(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Some people think Victor Gaidon is acting on his own? I laugh.
The powers backing Victor Gaidon is higher than Osho baba.
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
DikeDiMighty:

It's really surprising, seeing that he came into politics from the Labour world.

Destroying his party is playing politics

U people are funny. He is about to be retired after his suspension.
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by kitchen(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
do pple actually read contents? according to the write, the reason was because he wants to contest fr 2019 election. OLD NEWS, Y d noise??
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Clevite(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
The nominstion for replacement is validly done. I've said it somewhere on another thread that the foundation of all that any party member wants to become within any political party starts from his or her local Constituency. He or she must first be nominated by their constituents before they can stand any chance of being elected or appointed into any office within the Party or in a general election. And to be removed, it must start from the base, the Constituency.

The process for the suspension of Adams Oshiomole as Party Chairman rightly started from his Constituency, only that the people that started it were in the minority; they didn't make the required number. They didn't also follow it through to ratification level by the NWC/NEC. They stopped at the State level.

Giadom has been successfully removed from his Constituency, if the members that nominated his replacement made the required number at Ward level. All that is needed is NWC's ratification and it stands, unless the NEC decides otherwise during their next Convention. At that time, it would be a game of number, power and intrigues.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by dahnimoh(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Fake news
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by PayCircle: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
Getting more intriguing.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by DikeDiMighty: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
popesco123:

even if given authority as party chairman to a toddler kid, he can do what oshimole is doing, stop commending trash, wake up and give yourself civility and get informed on how politics is played in western world
We aren't in the "Western world", the earlier you people realize that, the better.

Our democracy is still very much unrefined, I agree. But all that can be blamed on the perculiarities of our political structure and systemic failure.

As long as we continue perpetuating this system, nothing spectacular can come out of the political parties.
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Austino50: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
very good, this is how it should be.............politics of sentiments and senselessness should stop in APC
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
DikeDiMighty:

Even i myself, i'm surprised with the way Oshio is playing the game of politics. I believe he learnt that at the labour chambers. Big Kudos to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by DikeDiMighty: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
jaxxy:

Destroying his party is playing politics

U people are funny. He is about to be retired after his suspension.
Stop spreading rumors.

Politics is about interest everywhere in the world, and politicians employ every legal, technical and sometimes, illegal tactics known to mankind to achieve their goals(either the goals be for the people or for self). There will always be a winning and a losing side.

If Oshiomole destroys APC, what would be left for him to be Chairman of?, He has Senatorial ambition after his tenure as national chairman expires, he needs a strong party to make it easy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by DikeDiMighty: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Even i myself, i'm surprised with the way Oshio is playing the game of politics. I believe he learnt that at the labour chambers. Big Kudos to him
He is the most powerful party chairman in Nigeria's 4th republic so far.

A chairman that goes toe to toe with powerful governors and "Abuja big boys".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by ogundeleai(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Oshiomole is phenomenon in politics....He always triumph in every challenge

2 Likes

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Emmandus(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
This week I want to help JUST 200 people to Master the Secrets of making $Money� Freelancing on Fiverr�‍�
Check my signature and Reach out on WhatsApp now to join the Group
Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by MoIbrahim: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
OsusuBishop:
This Victor Gaidom of a man is now a bone on their throat. I pity Oshomole.

Na so una take push Obaseki into wahala for APC

1 Like

Re: Rivers APC Sends Replacement For Victor Giadom by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
He is the most powerful party chairman in Nigeria's 4th republic so far.

A chairman that goes toe to toe with powerful governors and "Abuja big boys".
True talk. That's why buhari doesn't joke with the level of influence he wields. That guy has fought many generals in politics and has successfully given them a permanent retirement. From saraki to shehu sani to melaye to kwakwaso to ahmed to Okoroawusa.... The lists is enormous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Atiku Achieved? – Reno Omokri (Video) / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / Arewa Youths Call For Kanu's Arrest, Suspension Of Senators Who Stood For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.