Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (35246 Views)

Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients / He knows the consequences of touching you once you become a Citizen / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Meteng: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2020
supremenews:

Is that why we are here?
Konji doing him strong thing this corona period
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Wiseonetemmy(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
See dear, let me tell you this in case you don't know.
Don't let any spiritual leader fool you, biko Nigerians are damn too gullible for my liking. undecided undecided undecided.
I am a Christian, and believe me, am a very spiritual fellow, but I can't cajole you with spirituality undecided undecided undecided. There is spirituality and there is reality.
Spirituality is that, God is powerful etc. But the reality is that God is not a Magician. There is a great difference btw God and magicians.
Don't dare God at all, we are talking about Virus here biko..( an intracellular obligate parasite).
Do you know what that means, of all microns, Virus is still the maddest, they HV no definite shape, they react anyhow..
I weak for this religious ppl hooo undecided undecided undecided

The words of the wise ones ... That part you said Nigerians are too gullible is 100% correct. God help us.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by tiredoflife(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2020
He is right but the word of God says those that a lead by the Spirit are the sons of God.

Laying of hands is scriptural but u must hear from the Holy Spirit to do it.

If u do it on ur own u are finished
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Bukkiminat(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by bros856: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2020
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKILOME, YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR WIFE DIVORCE YOU.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by bros856: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2020
PASTOR CHRIS OYAKILOME YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR WIFE DIVORCE YOU. 5G TRANSMISSION IS NO MORE THE CAUSE OF CORONA VIRUS? GO TO ISOLATION CENTER AND PERFORM YOUR MIRACLE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. WE DON'T NEED TALK SHOW BUT ACTIONS. JESUS CHRIST ALWAYS IN ACTIONS WHEREVER HE GOES.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by spiralwedge(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Happycharles:

Can you quote what Jesus said directly for clarity?

My response was to
Crestman:

Your challenge is that his Revelation is far higher than what you have been exposed to.

Which was a response to

ppogba:

"It doesn't require praying and fasting for you to cast out devil"-------- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (Rhapsody of Reality--- 1st April, 2020.

With the above, there is nothing the pastor says that CAN EVER surprise me again.

You see why it's not good to jump into conversation without diligence? It makes one appear s!lly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Happycharles(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
spiralwedge:

My response was to

Which was a response to

You see why it's not good to jump into conversation without diligence? It makes one appear s!lly

Can you quote the words of Jesus directly for clarity?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by dreu2fine(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Okoeshin:
Pastor stop it na. I’m your member, you are making it difficult for us to defend you in public. If a fool keeps quiet for long, no one will really know he’s a fool.

Shey na tithe an offering wey you no see collect they affect your thinking ?
lol
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by olajizz01(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Don't let any spiritual leader fool you, biko Nigerians are damn too gullible for my liking. undecided undecided undecided.
I am a Christian, and believe me, am a very spiritual fellow, but I can't cajole you with spirituality undecided undecided undecided. There is spirituality and there is reality.
Spirituality is that, God is powerful etc. But the reality is that God is not a Magician. There is a great difference btw God and magicians.
Don't dare God at all, we are talking about Virus here biko..( an intracellular obligate parasite).
Do you know what that means, of all microns, Virus is still the maddest, they HV no definite shape, they react anyhow..
Wow,so there's still a thinkable and reasonable church goer like yours that could decipher the deception and fraudulent practices of most Nigerian pastors.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Sir, Covid-19 is not contractable by physical touch, hence touching a sick patient does not mean I'll get infected, except if the droplets falls on my hand and I then touch my mouth, nose or eyes. For starters, it's first a respiratory sickness before it begins to damage internal organs.
I'm not disputing that fact! You are 100% correct. But Oyakhilome should go in and touch them. Our health workers have embarked on a strike due to the lack of Personal Protective Equipment. You think they don't know what's happening?
COVID-19 is transferred via respiratory droplets. Respiratory droplets are airborne. Going into a quarantine facility puts you at risk whether you touch the patients or not. You're also at risk whether you touch your face or not. The entire environment is a highly infected one. That's why you see the doctors and nurses covered from head to toes baba. Whether you touch them or not, once you get into that facility, you're at risk unless you have a PPE.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by JastSiryin(m): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
ogascomax:

You are not of us, you are never part of us. Who ask you to defend him, you don't defend a Pastor you defend the gospel. I am not sure that you are a Christian because your Christianity is under attack. If you don't repent you may not like your end. I am not cursing you but telling you that your Christianity has a fundamental problem. Your Christianity is a disaster and a disgrace to we Christians. Many of you are pagans not Christians because you are speak as one. You don't even speak with scripture but just to talk without God guiding you... Just imagine Jesus afraid of virus. Many of you are here explaining the danger of virus... You are very terrible.
This is the problem I've got with many Christians like you. And that's that "you don't know your place!" You're not Jesus Christ as much as you aspire to be, you'll always have shortcomings. The fact that you know you ought be or act a certain way doesn't mean you can. I don't see anything wrong in obeying international guidelines of health care professionals. They still have their place in the world and in Christ, many of them are Christians too, so what's all the fuss about?

There's a lesson to be learned from possessing all the power in the world(in christ) but still being very limited in another sense. But we like to delude ourselves with the view that we ought to have this super human persona and it's just not realistic. And considering how flawed we are, it could be a dangerous thing to possess. Use your common sense bros
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by SirMichael1: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
MasterRahl:
I'm not disputing that fact! You are 100% correct. But Oyakhilome should go in and touch them. Our health workers have embarked on a strike due to the lack of Personal Protective Equipment. You think they don't know what's happening?
COVID-19 is transferred via respiratory droplets. Respiratory droplets are airborne. Going into a quarantine facility puts you at risk whether you touch the patients or not. You're also at risk whether you touch your face or not. The entire environment is a highly infected one. That's why you see the doctors and nurses covered from head to toes baba. Whether you touch them or not, once you get into that facility, you're at risk unless you have a PPE.
Lol. You're partly right. It isn't airbone, else we won't stay a min of 1m between each other, we'll stay completely out of sight. It's droplet-borne and that is why you should avoid nasal excretion or saliva excretion. Now the reason for the PPEs is to protect you from the infection that those in the ICU carry. Those chronic cases that wouldn't stop coughing and sneezing while or not being placed in a ventilator. It is highly infectious because you don't know who sneezed or coughed before the doctors come in and you also don't know who is about to sneeze or cough while attending to patients. Besides, there are acute case and not severe cases. They all exist in the isolation unit, although different wards. Back to the point, the not severe cases can be touched but you can't even be allowed into the ICU in any isolation unit, so how can you touch them?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by PastorFire: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Very intelligent submission i must say.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by sapientia(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2020
When will this clown be arrested?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2020
Enoch07:
the lady above me is beautiful.{Anuoluwa1234}

Why are you lying to the girl na

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by MhizJoyce(f): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
You are not a christian

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Convention107: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
supremenews:

Is that why we are here?
Lol... U are not nice
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Enoch07: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Why are you lying to the girl na
she is not just beautiful but also intelligent
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by dannyyol2018: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Intracellular phase, once it enter your body, it can replicate like no man's business.. dey there, they form strong head hoo.. undecided undecided undecided.
You don see Jesus before, don't dare him at all.. follow instructions and safety measure..
Stop claiming prophet Elijah, or Enoch,..
No let religion waste your precious soul..
All the best hoo undecided undecided undecided
What is your point please, are u saying virus is more powerful than God?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by frog12: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
these pastors should give us the cure
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by ayoyonet(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sir continue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by newisd75: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
D factor there should b on d manifestation of d gift of d holy spirit like faith, healing, miracle, prayers, dreams & visions & prophecy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Candoit: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Okoeshin:
Pastor stop it na. I’m your member, you are making it difficult for us to defend you in public. If a fool keeps quiet for long, no one will really know he’s a fool.

Shey na tithe an offering wey you no see collect they affect your thinking ?

You truly are not his member nor any member of the body of Christ. If you were, you would show a little respect in your speech.

Also, do you know God doesn't need you to defend Him. He's God all by Himself.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Candoit: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Death could not hold Jesus captive.
Who then is coronavirus?

For God has exalted Jesus above every other name. That at the mention of Jesus Christ every knee must bow.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Candoit: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

If then you fear the virus this much. Why not worship it?

False prophet sighted.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by BotherMleeper(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happycharles:

And your God's spokesman?

Nope

I just like his tweets.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. You're partly right. It isn't airbone, else we won't stay a min of 1m between each other, we'll stay completely out of sight. It's droplet-borne and that is why you should avoid nasal excretion or saliva excretion. Now the reason for the PPEs is to protect you from the infection that those in the ICU carry. Those chronic cases that wouldn't stop coughing and sneezing while or not being placed in a ventilator. It is highly infectious because you don't know who sneezed or coughed before the doctors come in and you also don't know who is about to sneeze or cough while attending to patients. Besides, there are acute case and not severe cases. They all exist in the isolation unit, although different wards. Back to the point, the not severe cases can be touched but you can't even be allowed into the ICU in any isolation unit, so how can you touch them?
Okay. You're right. But let's see how it goes. COVID-19 has really shaken the world.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by SeanBeezy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Image123:

God is Supreme and Wonderful, yes. i believe in and experience the miraculous. The point is that everybody does not have faith. The whole world cannot live on one person.

What i have faith for, you may not have faith for. And vice versa. So don't tell everyone to do things they cannot do.

David's faith didn't reach raising dead children, Elijah's faith did. The two of them are challenges to us all, but we don't live by them. It is to every man according to his faith.
You don't cause people to sin(whatever is not of faith is sin) by your personal strength. Paul was rugged, but Timothy was not. Paul told him to take other things for his sickness.
Exactly what I said initially. It only takes one who deeply knows the word of God to exercise such faith.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by j1mmy: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by effectz123(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
I doubt that you're spiritual. You have no control over your tongue. The excess time you spend on nairaland commenting everywhere already shows that you're a struggling Christian. You can gather followers here because most of them don't know spiritual things but I doubt you'll be left with the children of God in his house to guide them. You need scriptural tutoring. Don't think you've gotten there.
Anuoluwa1234:
I have believe in Jesus and am a strong follower of his.. but am not a stupid being, like most spirit coco are claiming.
Be realistic here, people deceiving people.. that is how they will be talking as if, they know more than God himself..
Confused set of souls undecided undecidedquote author=Goalnaldo post=90891889] does that mean you don't have faith in the religion you claim to adhere to? Unfaithful generation tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" by Image123(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
petra1:

When a serpent bit paul he only shook it into the fire. Jesus said greater works shall we do. I'm not aware jesus will say a disease is contagious he wont pray. WhT have we turned christianity to

Unfortunately the reality is that we cannot all be Paul in this sense. Even Paul asked a rhetorical question whose answer is capital NO.

1Cor12:29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 

We are not all workers of miracles or apostles. It is wrong to guilt trip and even mislead many to do what they cannot. By the way, the serpent fastened on Paul's hand, not bit him, though it's besides the point.

You turn Christianity into a laughing stock and ridicule by tempting people into infection. Touching covid 19 patients likely result in infection. That is a normal known fact. Goading normal christians to do the abnormal is tantamount to tempting God. 90% of those who follow that instruction will see the repercussions. You don't need the gift of prophecy to know that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / 'The Pulpit' By Ngozi Edemba 'Female Oracle Of God' Launched (Photos) / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.