Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98154 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
The factories are Chinese owned lies on the bank of the imo river ? very close to Abias border with Rivers State. part of the idea behind the Enyimba econdmic city is to key into the lucrative oil and gas servicing sector in the Nige delta
Don't Know about this Nigerian British university (the city comes with an academic zone)
ground breaking to occur once the ruyi group (Anchor tenant) is ready to come home

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
sorry the pics are grainy but you can put off your data saver to get more details

I would be back,am trying to locate oil and gas infrastructure within the state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abia is one of the most developed, advanced and organized states in Nigeria but wrongly marketed.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by OreMI22: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
B2mario:
Abia is one of the most developed, advanced and organized states in Nigeria but wrongly marketed.

Bros,
You are totally missing the point if you think there is any type of lie you will tell without concrete evidence and pictures that will deceive anyone about Abia.

Keep deluding yourself that you can tell some lies and somehow deceive people into believing what does not exist. Even snapping google earth pictures of different locations and passing them as the same location in Abia is a no brainer.

Mind you, i am from Arochukwu. So don't think i'm saying this because i don't love my state. I just know there is a limit to fooling people and you can't merely talk your way out by lying about things.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by OreMI22: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Can't figure how these two pictures are the same location.

Take bearing from the dual carriage road, an tell me if you can reconcile both images.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
OreMI22:

Bros,
You are totally missing the point if you think there is any type of lie you will tell without concrete evidence and pictures that will deceive anyone about Abia.

Keep deluding yourself that you can tell some lies and somehow deceive people into believing what does not exist. Even snapping google earth pictures of different locations and passing them as the same location in Abia is a no brainer.

Mind you, i am from Arochukwu. So don't think i'm saying this because i don't love my state. I just know there is a limit to fooling people and you can't merely talk your way out by lying about things.

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that you are deceiving anyone. Abia is better than many states in Nigeria. Where and where have you been to?

Nigeria is a shithole but Abia with few other states are ok.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
OreMI22:

Bros,

Google Earth app is for everyone , please download the app and then prove me wrong . Even some of the pics show the location
if you are from Arochukwu and then what ? are you among those who would only see something good in Abia if their clansman is in charge ?

meanwhile ,the only functional petroleum Depot in the East at ekeapkara and the only functional power plant in the East (Alaoji 600 mw)

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
OreMI22:
Can't figure how these two pictures are the same location.

Take bearing from the dual carriage road, an tell me if you can reconcile both images.

please read about the Enyimba economic city .it would be located across two different huge piece of land joined by road.The reason it was conceptualised was because of the Advent of a Chinese colgomorate inner Galaxy (the made front page today for wrong reasons).

The fabricate steel rods ,beams ,trailers for heavy duty vehicles and also special job orders.Eventually the would go into processing iron ore for export.shell and total also has a presence in that area with some other factories

what am trying to say is that ,that area is becoming an investors choice hence ,the state government swooped in to give it a free trade zone status and other incentives to encourage more investors.
Hope you are satisfied now ?

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
found this oil/gas facility at owaza

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
sprawling Nigeria brewery plant aba

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
OreMI22:

Bros,

You don't necessarily have to advertise your lack of common sense of reasoning here. Google earth � is there for all. Open yours and counter the posters claim shikena

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROVERBZ(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
eduj:
seems Enyimba economic city is a go .found pics of anchor industrial tenants .
bto please let's talk. I thought construction had not began at enyimba economic city??

Where did u get this pictures from.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2020
PROVERBZ:
bto please let's talk. I thought construction had not began at enyimba economic city??

Where did u get this pictures from.
I have already explained this. Yes the ground breaking of the city is yet to occur but that doesn't mean industries can't build .The pic I showed you is of an expanding Chinese colgomorate (go to Google Earth and track the imo river almost to abias border with Rivers and you see it) .The license to build a university has already been given the NUC ,so what stops them from building it ?
what would mostly come with the ground breaking is the construction of access roads ,sanitary and power infrastructure along with housing .The industries would come at their own pace

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROVERBZ(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2020
eduj:

I have already explained this. Yes the ground breaking of the city is yet to occur but that doesn't mean industries can't build .The pic I showed you is of an expanding Chinese colgomorate (go to Google Earth and track the imo river almost to abias border with Rivers and you see it) .The license to build a university has already been given the NUC ,so what stops them from building it ?
what would mostly come with the ground breaking is the construction of access roads ,sanitary and power infrastructure along with housing .The industries would come at their own pace
thank you brother. Please don't be provoked I haven't been on this thread before I just searched the enyimba economic city on nairaland and found your post after several futile serches know other platforms.

You seem to know a lot about this project. I know how these cities work. I was just surprised to see they ruyi has started building on their 300hecaters.

That's ruyi isn't ?

I was watching an interview by the aid of the governor where he claimed a Singaporean logistics firm took all the logistics space and that Volkswagen was interested he running.
O don't know if those ones have started work also.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
PROVERBZ:
thank you brother. Please don't be provoked I haven't been on this thread before I just searched the enyimba economic city on nairaland and found your post after several futile serches know other platforms.

You seem to know a lot about this project. I know how these cities work. I was just surprised to see they ruyi has started building on their 300hecaters.

That's ruyi isn't ?

I was watching an interview by the aid of the governor where he claimed a Singaporean logistics firm took all the logistics space and that Volkswagen was interested he running.
O don't know if those ones have started work also.

no ruyi isn't on site yet.once Ruyi arrives then the project would kick off in full.Their project would vastly be bigger than this .Ruyi would build up cotton farms in the North process them in Lagos then turn to final product in EEC .The pictures show other Chinese firms like inner galaxy (biggest steel mill in the country) .
I was actually looking for an industrial estate supposed to be built by a company led by children of the late Abiola - Nibra shoe (Nigeria-Brazilian shoes you can browse through their website).It would also be part of the New city (unfortunately I couldn't locate/recognise it).
Ruyi (from what I understand) would be the biggest tenant providing independent power via helping geometric come onboard and eventually financing the building of another gas power plant .Saw an interview where an aid to the government claimed that geometric has moved their gas turbines to the USA for servicing (before corona-virus lockdown)

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROVERBZ(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
eduj:

no ruyi isn't on site yet.once Ruyi arrives then the project would kick off in full.Their project would vastly be bigger than this .Ruyi would build up cotton farms in the North process them in Lagos then turn to final product in EEC .The pictures show other Chinese firms like inner galaxy (biggest steel mill in the country) .
I was actually looking for an industrial estate supposed to be built by a company led by children of the late Abiola - Nibra shoe (Nigeria-Brazilian shoes you can browse through their website).It would also be part of the New city (unfortunately I couldn't locate/recognise it).
Ruyi (from what I understand) would be the biggest tenant providing independent power via helping geometric come onboard and eventually financing the building of another gas power plant .Saw an interview where an aid to the government claimed that geometric has moved their gas turbines to the USA for servicing (before corona-virus lockdown)
is obouku city located in the enyimba economic city ? It seems like the braxlzilian factory would be cited at obuaku city.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Aerial view of Aba coming soon.....
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Aba grid aerial view......

Modified: I don't know the location of the last photo. I was told its around Ogbor hill axis

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Isi gate Umuahia....

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
PROVERBZ:
is obouku city located in the enyimba economic city ? It seems like the braxlzilian factory would be cited at obuaku city.

don't Know about obouku city .how did you arrive at the location?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
More....

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Aba river in the background for those that'll say they are fake.......

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2020
More.....

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Unu òchòkwara òzò?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Umueme:
Aba grid aerial view......

Modified: I don't know the location of the last photo. I was told its around Ogbor hill axis

Yes, the last one is Ogborhill but the 3rd one is not Aba, it's Mata dei cathedral axis of Umuahia.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Aba is doing well than most of Nigerian states (Sowore et al., 2019).

Reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JMqw0IT1oY
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
See city plan and good roads. This is the ancient axis of Aba metropolis. Tomorrow someone will come here and tell us that Aba is dirty, rowdy and with no good road.

7 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
B2mario:
See city plan and good roads. This is the ancient axis of Aba metropolis. Tomorrow someone will come here and tell us that Aba is dirty, rowdy and with no good road.

what ABA needs is relocation of it's major markets to saner areas and beautification.As for bad roads the are not as numerous as before-but work still need be done on the major roads in the city

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2020
eduj:

what ABA needs is relocation of it's major markets to saner areas and beautification.As for bad roads the are not as numerous as before-but work still need be done on the major roads in the city

I concur with you.
I heard that the medical zone of Ariaria international market is making plans to relocate to another site. At least this will reduce traffic the Ariaria axis.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
Umuahia
1. Akanu ibiam road
2. Library road
3. Dagerat
4. BCA road

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2020
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.