Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98146 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2020
B2mario:
See city plan and good roads. This is the ancient axis of Aba metropolis. Tomorrow someone will come here and tell us that Aba is dirty, rowdy and with no good road.

Aba is a sewage pit toilet. Stop deceiving yourself , aba should be demolished completely.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Umueme:
Isi gate Umuahia....

I’ve noticed there are hardly any pics of Umuahia on forums like we have with other south-east capitals! I wonder why!?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

I’ve noticed there are hardly any pics of Umuahia on forums like we have with other south-east capitals! I wonder why!?

Me too.....People from Umuahia don't upload there city online. Maybe the don't feel like......but Umuahia is a beautiful city.... neater than Aba....(In my opinion o)

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROVERBZ(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
eduj:

don't Know about obouku city .how did you arrive at the location?
i searched the nibra factory and it was to be situated at oboaku city.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Aba is a sewage pit toilet. Stop deceiving yourself , aba should be demolished completely.

Chino, the Yoruba boy. I know you and all your tactics. You've been exposed.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
B2mario:

Chino, the Yoruba boy. I know you and all your tactics. You've been exposed.

Who is chino? I have told you the bitter truth. Stop fooling yourself
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PortHarcourt1st: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2020
Umueme:

Me too.....People from Umuahia don't upload there city online. Maybe the don't feel like......but Umuahia is a beautiful city.... neater than Aba....(In my opinion o)

There's absolutely nothing to upload because the whole of Abia state is one big dilapidated garbage dumpsite.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by seniorkachion(m): 1:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Umuahia

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

There's absolutely nothing to upload because the whole of Abia state is one big dilapidated garbage dumpsite.

Get ye behind me Satan.....

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
seniorkachion:
Umuahia

Umuahia based??

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by seniorkachion(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
Umueme:

Umuahia based??

Isuikwuato, but visits Umuahia regularly. First two photos from my phone camera.
The Abia lockdown video should be on this thread. There's always a problem when try to upload it. Is there something am missing?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
seniorkachion:

Isuikwuato, but visits Umuahia regularly. First two photos from my phone camera.
The Abia lockdown video should be on this thread. There's always a problem when try to upload it. Is there something am missing?
check out the size (mb) your pics are .maybe you edit it to bring it within an MB
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
seniorkachion:

Is the video on YouTube?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Magnified view of Aba Abia State drone shot

9 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by seniorkachion(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
Umueme:

Is the video on YouTube?

Don't know. I downloaded from Facebook.
Check Abia Info on Facebook and scroll down. It is the mouthpiece of Abia State ministry of information. Only the state commissioner for information and Chief Press Secretary to the governor posts on it.
I think I will put it on my YouTube channel if it will not amount to copyright violation.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
seniorkachion:

Check Abia Info on Facebook and scroll down. It is the mouthpiece of Abia State ministry of information. Only the state commissioner for information and Chief Press Secretary to the governor posts on it.
I think I will put it on my YouTube channel if it will not amount to copyright violation.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
seniorkachion:

Just share the Facebook link
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
seniorkachion:

Post on your channel....they won't mind. Then you can share the link
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Obikabia roundabout......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Abagworo:
Magnified view of Aba Abia State drone shot

Wow.....very neat. Is there more??
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Attached is the pond turned to artificial lake to curtail flooding along Faulks rd, Osusu rd, Samek, Ariaria and environs. It seems to be serving its purpose, except for unenlightened human beings that want to turn it into a refuse dumb

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2020
I saw this picture of Ojike lane last week. Anukwara m na amawa la ya okorota. Emecha ma agaruo ebe ahu, sete onyoyo nkem

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2020
To our proud ndi Abiriba.......small LondonLondon as they refer to there place

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2020
More...

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2020
This is Faulks rd/Brass junction...... I remember a certain someone mentioning me, saying the road is bad that I should disprove him........

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Umuikaa- Umuene village road nears completion.....

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
The serene and sleepy village of Abiriba (Small London)! Very impressive......just love the villa' vibes, and lush, virgin greenery surrounding the village! Kinda reminds me of the opening scene in Coming To America! smiley

This could possibly be the nicest looking village in Alaigbo....and i've not even started on the lovely mansions that full everywhere! Check out 1.09 to 1.14....just exquisite!

Igbos eh....una too much! cheesy

Courtesy Eboh Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8dtj5GzQxHnSS-dc9VQjxQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU

Nwanna Abariba amaka o

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2020
ForeverSaved:
When something is good we should be bold enough to accept it. If it's not, we should not paint it otherwise, that's what truly makes us humans.

I love the pictures and videos of Abia I'm seeing. But I still feel bad knowing that this State, 'God's on State', has what it takes to outclass, outshine 90% to 95% of states in Nigeria.

Rivers State
Abia State
Akwa Ibom State
Delta State
Anambra State

The above 5 states have super potentials in both natural, human and capital development.

For instance, Rivers State with its position and natural resources, should have more than Port Harcourt and Bonny as top cities. Rivers State aught to have nothing less than 3 classic cities well planned and developed.

Abia State should harness its rich human resources and translate that into capital development as well. This applies to Anambra as well.

Awka Ibom can do a lot more better, nevertheless, kudos to the Governor for what he has achieved thus far especially in the area of capital development and revenue generating investment.

Delta State needs to invest massively in human capital development and match it up with infrastructure development. If she can do this, she will be the envy of many states.

Weldone to governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state, governor Zulum of Bornu State.

Development without security is incomplete.

Finally, all development strides across the Nation should be commended. Those hating against others should turn a new leave.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
B2mario:
More

Umuahia fine o

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Umueme:
Obikabia roundabout......
markings would have made this area more beautiful.Another roundabout is going on around okigwe-eziukwu junction

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by seniorkachion(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Umueme:

Nwanna Abariba amaka o

How did you share this YouTube video link?
I want to share the Abia lockdown video from YouTube but don't know the steps.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
seniorkachion:

How did you share this YouTube video link?
I want to share the Abia lockdown video from YouTube but don't know the steps.

Just click on share below the youtube video, you should see "copy link". Copy the link, and paste it here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (72) (Reply)

Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.