Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,723 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98268 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
pics courtesy of John okiyi kalu

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ChimaAdeoye: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
eduj:

does Eziukwu road connect to Ehi road ? I think you meant Azikwe road.The road running across the old Mr biggs (close to Bata) is factory road.Absuth is at umueze ,what is close to eziukwu is the ABA general hospital.
The portion of eziukwu road commissioned yesterday is the part from factory road to No1 okigwe road,along with the adjoining milverton and ojike lane.
The part of eziukwu road running along ama-ogbonna) No1 okigwe road, all the way to azikwe road is under construction ( the covered drains has been completed). They are doing that section of the road all the way to cemetery market.
Hope I helped a little ?

Nnwanne,

I was raised in Aba. I lived on Crystal park hotel junction, Akalanna street and later on Ekenna str off Okigwe road when i worked in the old Absuth site. Now reverted to Aba General hospital. I said all these just to make you understand that i'm not one of those you can fool in Aba. Abum KOMPLETE NwaAba!

Back to my question: (Let me explain the bearing so you'll totally understand where i'm asking about).

If you stand on Eziukwu road behind the Aba General Hospital (Old Absuth) facing Osusu railroad (Ama Ogbonna) & Osusu market,
1. On your Right Eziukwu road leads to Milverton junction, to ASA road (That is the part you are showing)
2. On your Left Eziukwu road continues until its junction with Ehi road, Cameroon road (That is the part I am asking)

The part of Eziukwu road that you are showing has remained motorable but bad. The part of Eziukwu road that i am asking has remained impassable for many years. My question is whether it has been fixed.

Let me quickly add that i'm so grateful that Governor Okezie is finally fixing internal roads in Aba and working on drainages to help reduce flooding and elongate the lifespan of the roads. I am completely grateful to him. But he shouldn't relent. A lot more needs to be done to return Aba to its former glory.

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Nnwanne,

I was raised in Aba. I lived on Crystal park hotel junction, Akalanna street and later on Ekenna str off Okigwe road when i worked in the old Absuth site. Now reverted to Aba General hospital. I said all these just to make you understand that i'm not one of those you can fool in Aba. Abum KOMPLETE NwaAba!

Back to my question: (Let me explain the bearing so you'll totally understand where i'm asking about).

If you stand on Eziukwu road behind the Aba General Hospital (Old Absuth) facing Osusu railroad (Ama Ogbonna) & Osusu market,
1. On your Right Eziukwu road leads to Milverton junction, to ASA road (That is the part you are showing)
2. On your Left Eziukwu road continues until its junction with Ehi road, Cameroon road (That is the part I am asking)

The part of Eziukwu road that you are showing has remained motorable but bad. The part of Eziukwu road that i am asking has remained impassable for many years. My question is whether it has been fixed.

Let me quickly add that i'm so grateful that Governor Okezie is finally fixing internal roads in Aba and working on drainages to help reduce flooding and elongate the lifespan of the roads. I am completely grateful to him. But he shouldn't relent. A lot more needs to be done to return Aba to its former glory.
bro you are free to air your views on this thread- as long as it's true and not like what that Abiastate1stson was doing before the mods removed him.
The aim of this thread isn't to deceive as you claimed,but to showcase the good side of Abia state- most especially aba.
As I informed you earlier, that portion of eziukwu is under construction although the drains have been done to azikwe road.you can ask someone to verify since you know the area well-thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ChimaAdeoye: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2021
eduj:

bro you are free to air your views on this thread- as long as it's true and not like what that Abiastate1stson was doing before the mods removed him.
The aim of this thread isn't to deceive as you claimed,but to showcase the good side of Abia state- most especially aba.
As I informed you earlier, that portion of eziukwu is under construction although the drains have been done to azikwe road.you can ask someone to verify since you know the area well-thanks.

Thank you for the explanation and the good job you are doing showcasing the improvements of Aba.

Without diminishing the important role of other Igbo cities, as Ojukwu accurately pointed out, the industrial take-off of the entire Igboland can only happen when we all understand the intricate link of a viable industrial Aba (Enyimba City) in all these endeavours. That is why i am so intricately invested in what ultimately becomes of Aba. I only ask specific questions to pin-point & understand what and where not because I don't believe you.

God bless you and thank you very much for your good works! Jisie Ike!

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
eduj:

does Eziukwu road connect to Ehi road ? I think you meant Azikwe road.The road running across the old Mr biggs (close to Bata) is factory road.Absuth is at umueze ,what is close to eziukwu is the ABA general hospital.
The portion of eziukwu road commissioned yesterday is the part from factory road to No1 okigwe road,along with the adjoining milverton and ojike lane.
The part of eziukwu road running along ama-ogbonna) No1 okigwe road, all the way to azikwe road is under construction ( the covered drains has been completed). They are doing that section of the road all the way to cemetery market.
Hope I helped a little ?

If they can finally connect the road to cemetery road it will be very cool. Is there any plan to reconstruct cemetery road?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
ChimaAdeoye:

Nnwanne,

You are the one contradicting things here. The earlier statement you made which he corrected is totally wrong. I was totally confused with the post. I understood his very well which he stated that the Eziukwu road section from no.1 Azikiwe road that connects cemetery road is still under construction.

Mind you Eziukwu road ends at Okigwe road roundabout, the other section that connects Bata, opposite Mr. Biggs is factory road. Miverton road connects with factory road. On the Eziukwu road, if you are going to no.1 Azikiwe road from Amaogbonna junction the 1st and only junction you will see is Jubilee road junction. The section of Eziukwu that connects with Ehi road is still under construction as he stated here which I observed that they are equally extending it to cemetery road.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by GitmoAuditors: 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
He was very correct. Okezie is a total failure that's why Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria

[s]
B2mario:

You are the one contradicting things here. The earlier statement you made which he corrected is totally wrong. I was totally confused with the post. I understood his very well which he stated that the Eziukwu road section from no.1 Azikiwe road hat connects cemetery road is still under construction.Mind you Eziukwu road ends at Okigwe road roundabout, the other section that connects Bata, opposite Mr. Biggs is factory road. Miverton road connects with factory road. On the Eziukwu road, if you are going to no.1 Azikiwe road from Amaogbonna junction the 1st and only junction you will see is Jubilee road junction. The section of Eziukwu that connects with Ehi road is still under construction as he stated here which I observed that they are equally extending it to cemetery road.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by sage(m): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
Eziukwu road that is not even 2 kilometers we are talking about this section and that section. The governor made a huge fanfare to commission a few meters of Eziukwu road. He didn't even bother to complete it all the way to Cemetery before calling his facebook and noise maker crowd to laud it

Yes we all want the best for Aba but that doesn't mean applauding mediocrity. The governor goes to Abuja or even Port Harcourt GRA and likes what he sees there but doesnt replicate it in his home city. There is no reason it takes years to repair 800 meter roads and no reason for this fanfair.

A serious governor would not only repair the roads Aba had when it was a much smaller city like PH road, Uratta, Ngwa road, Ohanku, Obohia etc but would have doubled the roads available in Aba to keep up with population growth like Enugu and Port Harcourt have done.

We are talking about the roads Aba had 30 to 40 years ago when it only had a fraction of todays population. The new areas that have sprung up have dirt paths as roads and nobody is talking about them.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
B2mario:

If they can finally connect the road to cemetery road it will be very cool. Is there any plan to reconstruct cemetery road?

I don't know about that one. I think focus I being given on the ngwa-ph road axis and also the osisioma flyover

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
sage:
Eziukwu road that is not even 2 kilometers we are talking about this section and that section. The governor made a huge fanfare to commission a few meters of Eziukwu road. He didn't even bother to complete it all the way to Cemetery before calling his facebook and noise maker crowd to laud it

Yes we all want the best for Aba but that doesn't mean applauding mediocrity. The governor goes to Abuja or even Port Harcourt GRA and likes what he sees there but doesnt replicate it in his home city. There is no reason it takes years to repair 800 meter roads and no reason for this fanfair.

A serious governor would not only repair the roads Aba had when it was a much smaller city like PH road, Uratta, Ngwa road, Ohanku, Obohia etc but would have doubled the roads available in Aba to keep up with population growth like Enugu and Port Harcourt have done.

We are talking about the roads Aba had 30 to 40 years ago when it only had a fraction of todays population. The new areas that have sprung up have dirt paths as roads and nobody is talking about them.

dualisation of roads in aba is very on.New Umuahia,faulks ,Ngwa road etc.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
artificial lake to collect water from Ngwa road ,pH road,obohia and ohanku roads. There are to be two of such to tackle flooding in aba.
pics courtesy of Toengine .

project financed by world bank/ Newmap and the Abia state government

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
this pond will be connected to the aba river through a series of gravity tunnels

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
sage:

Bro calm down, during the buildup to 2015, there was only 2 motorable roads in Aba.Today we have several and so the next governor can begin dualisation of major roads.Already the governor claims that Ngwa road will be dualised, new Umuahia is being dualised,faulks road the same and even pH road is being redone into a 6 lane road .
so let's keep our fingers crossed.

since obviously some of you guys live in Aba, why not help out in giving the city better online rep? I spend most of my time outside Abia state this days till I get employment in the city.You guys nearer can help out

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by sage(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
eduj:

Bro calm down, during the buildup to 2015, there was only 2 motorable roads in Aba.Today we have several and so the next governor can begin dualisation of major roads.Already the governor claims that Ngwa road will be dualised, new Umuahia is being dualised,faulks road the same and even pH road is being redone into a 6 lane road .
so let's keep our fingers crossed.

since obviously some of you guys live in Aba, why not help out in giving the city better online rep? I spend most of my time outside Abia state this days till I get employment in the city. You guys nearer can help out

Aba is a hub of business and people should invest in it. I love the city so much so it pains me so much because simple repair of 50 to 100 miles of road in the city with neat sidewalks would be magical for the city and Igbo land in general. So many Igbo people around the world who would bring in foreign capital if Aba were to have decent roads but somehow the leaders are more interested in internet propaganda than doing what is essential for our survival.

Just so you understand if the government did 25 miles of road every year for each of their 8 years, Aba would have over 200 miles (320 kilometers) of paved road within the city when the government leaves in 2023. Every single road would be tarred and completed, brand new roads built with spare left

There is no need for all this propaganda of a grand opening of Eziukwu road when it is not even complete. The road isnt even long just complete the damn thing first.

If Aba roads are like PH roads nobody can tarnish Aba about roads. Instead of fighting online against image of bad roads just fix the few miles of road in Aba and[b] the news of good roads in the city will tell itself. Nobody can pretend that the major roads in PH or PH GRA are unmotorable because reality always supersedes anything you make up [/b]

You can fix all the roads in Aba in a year if you want to. Even PH road is a little over 5 kilometers you can fix it in 3 months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 25, 2021
sage:

Aba is a hub of business and people should invest in it. I love the city so much so it pains me so much because simple repair of 50 to 100 miles of road in the city with neat sidewalks would be magical for the city and Igbo land in general. So many Igbo people around the world who would bring in foreign capital if Aba were to have decent roads but somehow the leaders are more interested in internet propaganda than doing what is essential for our survival.

Just so you understand if the government did 25 miles of road every year for each of their 8 years, Aba would have over 200 miles (320 kilometers) of paved road within the city when the government leaves in 2023. Every single road would be tarred and completed, brand new roads built with spare left

There is no need for all this propaganda of a grand opening of Eziukwu road when it is not even complete. The road isnt even long just complete the damn thing first.

If Aba roads are like PH roads nobody can tarnish Aba about roads. Instead of fighting online against image of bad roads just fix the few miles of road in Aba and[b] the news of good roads in the city will tell itself. Nobody can pretend that the major roads in PH or PH GRA are unmotorable because reality always supersedes anything you make up [/b]

You can fix all the roads in Aba in a year if you want to. Even PH road is a little over 5 kilometers you can fix it in 3 months
for close to 20 years, there was no road in Aba. Now we get to see improvements but peeps like you think I shouldn't showcase them?
Should I stop so you can feel better? you mentioned pH,tell us how oyibo is ? tell us how other oil rich localities in that state is?
Please don't push me to a corner, am doing this even though am no longer resident in that city -so between us who do you think love the city better?
I don't get some of you guys!! am feed up
between last year and early this year,I noticed quite a number of new companies and setups springing up -some of them are on this thread,do you think those guys didn't see anything new?
By the time the infrastructural challenge in aba is overcome in few years time,I might not be in this country ,but I will be happy that I contributed to this thread.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by sage(m): 4:27am On Jan 25, 2021
eduj:

for close to 20 years, there was no road in Aba. Now we get to see improvements but peeps like you think I shouldn't showcase them?
Should I stop so you can feel better? you mentioned pH,tell us how oyibo is ? tell us how other oil rich localities in that state is?
Please don't push me to a corner, am doing this even though am no longer resident in that city -so between us who do you think love the city better?
I don't get some of you guys!! am feed up
between last year and early this year,I noticed quite a number of new companies and setups springing up -some of them are on this thread,do you think those guys didn't see anything new?
By the time the infrastructural challenge in aba is overcome in few years time,I might not be in this country ,but I will be happy that I contributed to this thread.

Oga its not about you. I applaud the efforts of any nwa Aba to generate greater investments in the city. I've always believed in this city.

Its about the successive governments that have failed Igbo lands most promising city. The Lagos of the east basically all because they cant put some kilometers of road in a city that is a massive money maker.

You should showcase the improvements in road (some people erroneously think there are 0 roads in Aba currently which isnt so)

My frustration is the government and they way they advertise mediocrity and think we should applaud it. You set up a massive commissioning event for Eziukwu even though half of the road is unmotorable? Its good that half the road has been repaired but finish the road and the adjourning roads first before setting up a commissioning event with a lot of fan fare. Repairing 700 meters of a road does not necessitate a commissioning event in a city of well over 1 million maybe 2 million people bereft of roads.

Put 100 miles of road in Aba with neat sidewalks, signs, traffic and street lights and you don't public commissioning to notify the rest of Nigeria that things have changed in Aba and Enyimba city is ready for business. The news will travel far and wide. The state govt should quit paying an online propaganda machine. It is not necessary.

Port Harcourt road for example is 5.7 kilometers (3.5 miles) from Asa road to the express. You can easily convert it into a 4 lane each direction road (8 lanes total) Abuja style boulevard as a legacy project for Ikpeazu. Its only 3.5 miles not 350 miles

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by sage(m): 4:33am On Jan 25, 2021
When Aba gets a capable governor and not a governor invested in a propaganda machine, Abia people will be shocked that all the roads in Aba plus new ones can be done in 24 months and completed. In Enugu for example multiple roads were constructed at the same time and then joined up. As PH road is being repaired, Ngwa road, Obohia, Ohanku etc would be going on simultaneously. Aba Owerri road upgraded too, Asa Road, Cemetery, parts of Azikiwe road etc going on concurrently.

Thats how a serious government who understands the golden goose that is Aba would tackle the road situation not organize commissioning events after a few meters of road are repaired
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2021
sage:

Oga its not about you. I applaud the efforts of any nwa Aba to generate greater investments in the city. I've always believed in this city.

Its about the successive governments that have failed Igbo lands most promising city. The Lagos of the east basically all because they cant put some kilometers of road in a city that is a massive money maker.

You should showcase the improvements in road (some people erroneously think there are 0 roads in Aba currently which isnt so)

My frustration is the government and they way they advertise mediocrity and think we should applaud it. You set up a massive commissioning event for Eziukwu even though half of the road is unmotorable? Its good that half the road has been repaired but finish the road and the adjourning roads first before setting up a commissioning event with a lot of fan fare. Repairing 700 meters of a road does not necessitate a commissioning event in a city of well over 1 million maybe 2 million people bereft of roads.

Put 100 miles of road in Aba with neat sidewalks, signs, traffic and street lights and you don't public commissioning to notify the rest of Nigeria that things have changed in Aba and Enyimba city is ready for business. The news will travel far and wide. The state govt should quit paying an online propaganda machine. It is not necessary.

Port Harcourt road for example is 5.7 kilometers (3.5 miles) from Asa road to the express. You can easily convert it into a 4 lane each direction road (8 lanes total) Abuja style boulevard as a legacy project for Ikpeazu. Its only 3.5 miles not 350 miles
ok I understand you. Keep up the criticism ,it actually works. Am seeing more effort than this guy has given in the last 5 years.
pH road is part of the Newmap project-so let's see how it will pan out before the year runs out
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
sage and chima, this are pics from eziukwu road phase 2 (okigwe road junction to azikwe road). I believe the road will get to cemetery roag

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
I didn't know that it has reached this level. Gist is that a roundabout will be built at okigwe road junction,along with reconstruction of okigwe road. I will so love it if that road is dualised

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by B2mario(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
eduj:

I don't know about that one. I think focus I being given on the ngwa-ph road axis and also the osisioma flyover

Good one
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by asha80(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
eduj:

ok I understand you. Keep up the criticism ,it actually works. Am seeing more effort than this guy has given in the last 5 years.
pH road is part of the Newmap project-so let's see how it will pan out before the year runs out
what do you mean by newmap project?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
asha80:
what do you mean by newmap project?
Those roads are being financed by Newmap (a world bank financed organization).
The state has to pass through some verification and paper work,then pay a counterpart fund to activate the project.
The already handled about two erosion projects in Abia state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by asha80(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
eduj:

Those roads are being financed by Newmap (a world bank financed organization).
The state has to pass through some verification and paper work,then pay a counterpart fund to activate the project.
The already handled about two erosion projects in Abia state
ok just googled and reading about them now..I am seeing they are supposed to handle ph road..thats a federal rd so have abia been cleared to construct the rd?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
asha80:
ok just googled and reading about them now..I am seeing they are supposed to handle ph road..thats a federal rd so have abia been cleared to construct the rd?
yes,I believe Newmap works with government at all levels in situations like this.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
eduj:

my dirty state just got over twice FDI than your precious state did last year. Jet a life and job bro
[/s]

Lol Please name where the so called FDI entered in your useless good for nothing shithole Abia state . We are used to the well oiled propaganda coming from that shithole. No wonder your fat incompetent ugly governor has been building one FLYOVER for 5yrs. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Deal with it and get a life and get a job. Ndo ooh
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Lol Please name where the so called FDI entered in your useless good for nothing shithole Abia state . We are used to the well oiled propaganda coming from that shithole. No wonder your fat incompetent ugly governor has been building one FLYOVER for 5yrs. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Deal with it and get a life and get a job. Ndo ooh
last one pained you so much you had to post your reply twice �� My useless state has more multinationals than your beautiful state- Oya cry some more, am waiting

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 6:37am On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
eduj:

last one pained you so much you had to post your reply twice �� My useless state has more multinationals than your beautiful state- Oya cry some more, am waiting
[/s]

Lol just imagine. How can I be pained by a useless worthless shithole state like Abia? I posted on your own thread so that your viewers can at least see. Now start listing the so called multi nationals with their pictures. Let do it. Just one company in my state will cancel all the nonsense you have in that shithole. I will expose you today that Abia state is such a useless worthless dirty dilapidated shithole state that even pigs dare not invest in it. No one wants to identity with your filthy backward state. I have bucket for you to cry out your tears. cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
[s][/s]

Lol just imagine. How can I be pained by a useless worthless shithole state like Abia? I posted on your own thread so that your viewers can at least see. Now start listing the so called multi nationals with their pictures. Let do it. Just one company in my state will cancel all the nonsense you have in that shithole. I will expose you today that Abia state is such a useless worthless dirty dilapidated shithole state that even pigs dare not invest in it. No one wants to identity with your filthy backward state. I have bucket for you to cry out your tears. cheesy
Do you have any company like Gzi,glass force, teepee or even Afribev ?
you dragged me from imo state thread to Abia's thread-if you are man enough why not take me to Anambra state thread so that your pals will see how foolish and jobless you are?
I still maintain that Anambra can learn from the way (style and architecture) shopping plazas are being built in owerri -oya cry some more

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
eduj:

Do you have any company like Gzi,glass force, teepee or even Afribev ? you dragged me from imo state thread to Abia's thread-if you are man enough why not take me to Anambra state thread so that your pals will see how foolish and jobless you are? I still maintain that Anambra can learn from the way (style and architecture) shopping plazas are being built in owerri -oya cry some more
[/s]

Hahahaha cry cry Aba pig. We are in your state thread because the issue is about your shithole Abia state.

Biko show us pictures of the companies and its origin, lets see what makes them multinational. Maybe multinational means something else in Aba NGWA. E no dey ever pass glassforce and other useless dirty Aba shanties. Just one company in Anambra cancels all the nonsense you are talking about.

I had no issues with your comparison, my issue was you putting your backward shithole Abia on the same sentence with Anambra. No state wants to identify with your useless shithole Abia. Stop tagging along with us, we have nothing in common because Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

As for shopping plaza, Anambra is where Imolites go for greener pasture. So they are actually the ones coming to live in Anambra and learning from our development and not the other way round. Oya cry another bucket of water for me, useless jobless hopeless Aba pig
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2021
Eduj, this is just one company(Abinbev) in Anambra. It's origin is Germany. Now post your own with pictures like this let's start the comparison from multinational to indigenous industries. Compare your shithole Abia with dirty water inside gutter, because all the states in Nigeria are better than your state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (72) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.