Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98288 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 7:15am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Just look at this ABA pig. So you wanna compare your dirty shithole Aba to a beautiful nest city of Onitsha? Ok lets do it.

Okporoko is the worst place in Onitsha but it far better than even the GRA of Aba.

ABA is hellfire on earth, there's no place you can compare with Aba in Nigeria.

Abia state in general is one big dilapidated filthy disorganized state.

[s][/s]

Abia is my state but truth be told, it is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Aba is a disgusting sewage while Umuahia is a glorified village. Abia state as a whole is a huge mess.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2021
asha80:
any news about what investment these are?
Don't really know,but believe it might be one of the new companies springing up at osisioma
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

Abia is my state but truth be told, it is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Aba is a disgusting sewage while Umuahia is a glorified village. Abia state as a whole is a huge mess.
Another mistep, and I will get you banned again
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2021
sage:
What is this mediocre discussion?

Onitsha and Aba both look horrible for cities of their size,. These are big cities of millions of people that look like underdeveloped hamlets. No real city planning exists in either one

Same for smaller cities in both states. We should stop the contest of mediocrity and develop our cities. Why cant Onitsha and Aba be better planned and resemble actual cities?
we where having a discussion at the imo state thread,about the way stripe malls and modern shopping plaza abound in ikenegbu road and the rest of owerri.
I suggested that Abia and Anambra as major trading states,can borrow a leaf from that,only for this Anambra wannabe supremacist to begin dragging me all over the place.
If not for my friends from Anambra state thread, this will get more ugly ,I don't suffer fools @ Foxdossier
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2021
I have friends too from Abia state but it doesn't mean I can say the bitter truth.

My point is that Abia state is by far the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, that you shouldn't place it side by side with a progressive Anambra.

Abia is a failed state and worst in SE and Nigeria at Nigeria. No one identifies with a failure. Go and fix your state and stop trying to align your failed state to ours. We are not and never on the same level with your backward Abia state. I know how to deal with fools like you. Inugo

[s]
eduj:

we where having a discussion at the imo state thread,about the way stripe malls and modern shopping plaza abound in ikenegbu road and the rest of owerri.
I suggested that Abia and Anambra as major trading states,can borrow a leaf from that,only for this Anambra wannabe supremacist to begin dragging me all over the place.
If not for my friends from Anambra state thread, this will get more ugly ,I don't suffer fools @ Foxdossier
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Eduj aka Umueme, stop crying. Switch your other account to repost because I understand that spsmbot removed your post but I have read it, so we can do the pic competition.

Aba is not a place but a dilapidated disgusting refuse dumpsite. Arriving Aba means arriving to a garbage dumpsite with the worst roads on earth. Abia state is the worst state in SE and Nigeria at large.

You people from Abia state doesn't have a state, you guys are stateless, because Abia state cannot be called a state but a gargabe dumpsite.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Eduj aka Umueme, stop crying. Switch your other account to repost because I understand that spsmbot removed your post but I have read it, so we can do the pic competition.

Aba is not a place but a dilapidated disgusting refuse dumpsite. Arriving Aba means arriving to a garbage dumpsite with the worst roads on earth. Abia state is the worst state in SE and Nigeria at large.

You people from Abia state doesn't have a state, you guys are stateless, because Abia state cannot be called a state but a gargabe dumpsite].

I can relate with the highlighted part. Abia is my state so I know better.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia state is the last in southeast. Ebonyi has overtaken Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

You people from Abia state doesn't have a state, you guys are stateless, because Abia state cannot be called a state but a gargabe dumpsite.
I only have one Nairaland account unlike yourself. So onitsha isn't dilapidated with refuse dumps and many bad roads ? don't get me started.
please post just a single positive post of yours about Abia and imo state? just one.
All you do every time is to kick down and insult peeps from other states in the SE .
Yes we have our challenges in Abia, but it hasn't stopped us beating your "eldorado" to FDI and multinationals for two years now in a row.
Bikona na eziukwu ,echem na iwu onye igbo? makana onye obula na agu edemede gi,ga ahu nani asi na aruruala na ime ya
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:
Abia state is the last in southeast. Ebonyi has overtaken Abia state.
so you are Foxdossier-this is getting interesting
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Mechionu this Aba pig with multiple usernames. I was even the one that created this thread for you Abia pigs with inferiority complex.

You idiots couldn't even muster the courage to create a thread for your dilapidated shithole Abia state.

I don't care what about your Abia state, my concern is that stop forcing your failed Abia state on our own progressive Anambra. Anambra is among the top 5 best states in Nigeria. We are not on the same level, infact I am yet to see any state in Nigeria that's worse than Abia state.

We can do the picture competition, so I will prove to you that Aba is a disgusting dilapidated filthy jungle. No one identifies with a failure, Abia is a failed state. Inugo

[s]
eduj:

I only have one Nairaland account unlike yourself. So onitsha isn't dilapidated with refuse dumps and many bad roads ? don't get me started.
please post just a single positive post of yours about Abia and imo state? just one.
All you do every time is to kick down and insult peeps from other states in the SE .
Yes we have our challenges in Abia, but it hasn't stopped us beating your "eldorado" to FDI and multinationals for two years now in a row.
Bikona na eziukwu ,echem na iwu onye igbo? makana onye obula na agu edemede gi,ga ahu nani asi na aruruala na ime ya
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2021
eduj:

so you are Foxdossier-this is getting interesting

I am a proud nwa Aba from isiala ngwa. Let's tell ourselves the bitter truth, Abia state is the most backward state in SE, SW, SS, NC, NE and NW. Fact
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

I am a proud nwa Aba from isiala ngwa. Let's tell ourselves the bitter truth, Abia state is the most backward state in SE, SW, SS, NC, NE and NW. Fact
we have been through this before,you aren't even igbo. Oya which part of isialangwa are you from?
your village name ? and how does one get there
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2021
eduj:

we have been through this before,you aren't even igbo. Oya which part of isialangwa are you from?
your village name ? and how does one get there

My problem with my fellow Abians is living in denial. I am from Amuzu in Isi ala ngwa north local government of Abia state. I live in Aba
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Mechionu this Aba pig with multiple usernames. I was even the one that created this thread for you Abia pigs with inferiority complex.

You idiots couldn't even muster the courage to create a thread for your dilapidated shithole Abia state.

I don't care what about your Abia state, my concern is that stop forcing your failed Abia state on our own progressive Anambra. Anambra is among the top 5 best states in Nigeria. We are not on the same level, infact I am yet to see any state in Nigeria that's worse than Abia state.

We can do the picture competition, so I will prove to you that Aba is a disgusting dilapidated filthy jungle. No one identifies with a failure, Abia is a failed state. Inugo

[s][/s]
Abiastate1stson/foxdossier .za mu na igbo. echem iwu nwaafo igbo? obu na imaghi otu esi ede igbo?
Agam adaba na olulu ahu echoro igwurum. Abia ka state hi adota FDI na omalicha company ndi ocha-oya daba transformer
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

My problem with my fellow Abians is living in denial. I am from Amuzu in Isi ala ngwa north local government of Abia state
Am from ahiabaubi very close to ngwaukwu and ihie where you have the Adventist university (clifford university). If you are truly from Amuzu,you will know that both communities are very close.
So prove to me you are my kinsman by telling me how you get to Amuzu and the nearest landmark near there ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Lol biko where are those FDIs in Abia? Show us one good example of those fdi on ground in Abia state. You people are all noise without substance. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, oya jump into River Niger. cool

eduj:

Abiastate1stson/foxdossier .za mu na igbo. echem iwu nwaafo igbo? obu na imaghi otu esi ede igbo?
Agam adaba na olulu ahu echoro igwurum. Abia ka state hi adota FDI na omalicha company ndi ocha-oya daba transformer
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Lol biko where are those FDIs in Abia? Show us one good example of those fdi on ground in Abia state. You people are all noise without substance. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, oya jump into River Niger. cool

obu na ima otu esi ede , edemede na igbo?
agam emepe onu-nsi hi ta !!!
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
eduj:

Am from ahiabaubi very close to ngwaukwu and ihie where you have the Adventist university (clifford university). If you are truly from Amuzu,you will know that both communities are very close.
So prove to me you are my kinsman by telling me how you get to Amuzu and the nearest landmark near there ?

See this one. Amuzu is more or less a suburb of Aba. Once I enter bus at Azikiwe, I don resch my villa...

We have ECWA church in Amuzu, living word academy, 7th day Adventist church, etc..
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2021
eduj:

obu na ima otu esi ede , edemede na igbo?
agam emepe onu-nsi hi ta !!!

Abum onye Niger Republic. Now respond to my previous post. I will expose your useless Abia state to the world to see that it is a cursed state
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

See this one. Amuzu is more or less a suburb of Aba. Once I enter bus at Azikiwe, I don resch my villa...

We have ECWA church in Amuzu, living word academy, 7th day Adventist church, etc..

Even if you show him your parlor, he will still ask you how you can locate your kitchen. That's how useless Abia people are when then want to live in denial cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

See this one. Amuzu is more or less a suburb of Aba. We have ECWA church in Amuzu, living word academy, 7th day Adventist church, etc
hahahahah hahahahahah o boi yern another tale Biko.Amuzu is very close to the isialangwa north lga headquarters-which is closer to Umuahia than Aba. infact , isialangwa north has no boundary with Aba. Obingwa lga and isialangwa south lga stands between it and the two Aba lga's.
Don't believe all the labellings you see on Google maps. So once again it's proven your aren't from Abia state ,Abia1stson.Try again with another moniker -maybe this time try olokoro
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2021
eduj:

hahahahah hahahahahah o boi yern another tale Biko.Amuzu is very close to the isialangwa north lga headquarters-which is closer to Umuahia than Aba. infact , isialangwa north has no boundary with Aba. Obingwa lga and isialangwa south lga stands between it and the two Aba lga's.
Don't believe all the labellings you see on Google maps. So once again it's proven your aren't from Abia state ,Abia1stson.Try again with another moniker -maybe this time try olokoro

What you think about me doesn't matter, but I have given you the necessary landmarks close to my house...
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

Abum onye Niger Republic. Now respond to my previous post. I will expose your useless Abia state to the world to see that it is a cursed state
so this is the only thing you can get from google translate?
iwu nwa efulefu ! legodinu gi ?imaghi otu esi ede ma obu guo asusu ala nna gi?
obu igbo ka anyi ga ga eji na akorikata okwu site ugwa
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2021
Ewu awusa, let's focus on our debate. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Oya let's go cheesy

[s]
eduj:

so this is the only thing you can get from google translate?iwu nwa efulefu ! legodinu gi ?imaghi otu esi ede ma obu guo asusu ala nna gi?
obu igbo ka anyi ga ga eji na akorikata okwu site ugwa
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Eduj this is where I am standing now at Amuzu.

If you are in Aba, let's meet.

We were the people that organized this home coming party last December

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:
Eduj this is where I am standing now at Amuzu.

If you are in Aba, let's meet.

We were the people that organized this home coming party last December

You have won him hands down. No need explaining yourself to such a mediocre cheesy
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2021
Abia1stS0N:

What you think about me doesn't matter, but I have given you the necessary landmarks close to my house...
can't believe you are still forming up? all the landmarks you mentioned Ecwa,seven day adventist etc are in obingwa lga (very close to ogbor hill aba) not isialangwa north ,.
Your so claimed village is close to umuapiti a distance of about 20 km from the landmarks you mentioned.
That's how you guys go around living a lie online, next you will tell me you are actually from ohafia.
maybe you have forgotten how it got down the first time between us, like foxdossier,you can't speak or write igbo without the hatchet job Google translate does.
That's why your posts on this thread was taken down and you where banned- just as you might be again
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Abia1stS0N: 9:20am On Feb 11, 2021
eduj:

can't believe you are still forming up? all the landmarks you mentioned Ecwa,seven day adventist etc are in obingwa lga (very close to ogbor hill aba) not isialangwa north ,.
Your so claimed village is close to umuapiti a distance of about 20 km from the landmarks you mentioned.
That's how you guys go around living a lie online, next you will tell me you are actually from ohafia.
maybe you have forgotten how it got down the first time between us, like foxdossier,you can't speak or write igbo without the hatchet job Google translate does.
That's why your posts on this thread was taken down and you where banned- just as you might be again

Believe whatever you like.

Now let's discuss the development in Abia state. See OSISIOMA FLYOVER 5yrs after. Who cursed Abia state?

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:
Ewu awusa, let's focus on our debate. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Oya let's go cheesy

[s][/s]
Nwannem ,obu na iga aguli edemede na igbo? kedu obodo isi na ya putadi?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by FOXDOSSIER: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2021
[s]
eduj:

Nwannem ,obu na iga aguli edemede na igbo? kedu obodo isi na ya putadi?
[/s]

Face the discussion about your shithole Abia state. We are not here to for language studies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.