Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (99256 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2022
sage:

Once Abia people get rid of the PDP govt aristocracy holding the state hostage, you would be shocked at the speed of development and transformation Aba will have. It’s Igbo lands best answer for a mini Lagos and is being held down by the people in Govt in Umuahia

It will be the beginning of this thread really exploding with posts and visitors

the problem is not the PDP ,make no mistake about that . At one point from 1999, the front runners of the APC, Apga where part of OUK's circle at the PDP.

Oti, uche ogah, etc where all a part of that communion. That was the mistake Nigerian's made during 2015, Abia made that mistake when they voted in T.a orji PPA.

yes Abia has tasted other parties PPA (something most of you guys refuse to remember). it was the darkest period in our history and the advent of osisikankwu capped it all.

A solid foundation has been laid now. We have 3 power plants functional today in the state, with two of them dedicated to industrial zones in Abia only.

We now have gas infrastructure to rival what is available in ogun and Lagos.

we have an ever improving good road network in the industrial city of Aba and the multinationals keep pouring in.

Make no mistake, no matter who comes into power, the future is bright for Aba (if the peace keeps -as of yet the UGM attacks haven't happened in the city).

And I don't speak as just an Abian, I speak as an investor in that state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by EmmyCC: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2022
eduj:

there are news of private investment's in imo , Anambra and Enugu state threads-why should that of Abia be different ?

This thread has numerous state government projects, from roads to bridges, to industries like the poultry cluster at nsulu.

This thread is to put Abia state on the map,show the positive sides of the state to beat the false narratives out there and it's working.

Before 2015, Aba had zero radio station today there are 5 or more in the city

we had no mall in Aba before 2015 ,today we have two and more are under construction.

before 2015 Aba had zero cinema today we have one in the city

before 2015 Aba had zero eateries ,today we have multiple brands with multiple outlets.

before 2015 Abia never came top 10 in attracting FDI ,since then we have made the list thrice.

the night club I posted which is a three storey edifice by the way, the huge private hospital , Shells new gas facility at gas line, the new multinational companies springing up at osisioma ,etc

all these goes to show that something positive is happening in the city.Nobody will cite such humongous investment in a city with zero infrastructure, the infrastructure of Aba and Abia state at large is vastly improved, the pictures are there for all to see.

your free to believe whatever you want and abuse ikpeazu for orgasms, but please don't try to derail my mission or this thread again
All you typed is not what will put Abia/Aba on the map because once people come to Aba and find the true state of things everything go settle.
Like I said if you want to know how a government is fairing, inquire from the masses.
If Ikpeazụ was so good, Abians would be the ones singing his praises. Go through the comments and judge and indeed all comments on every thread of Abia and Ikoeazu.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by EmmyCC: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2022
eduj:

the problem is not the PDP ,make no mistake about that . At one point from 1999, the front runners of the APC, Apga where part of OUK's circle at the PDP.

Oti, uche ogah, etc where all a part of that communion. That was the mistake Nigerian's made during 2015, Abia made that mistake when they voted in T.a orji PPA.

yes Abia has tasted other parties PPA (something most of you guys refuse to remember). it was the darkest period in our history and the advent of osisikankwu capped it all.

A solid foundation has been laid now. We have 3 power plants functional today in the state, with two of them dedicated to industrial zones in Abia only.

We now have gas infrastructure to rival what is available in ogun and Lagos.

we have an ever improving good road network in the industrial city of Aba and the multinationals keep pouring in.

Make no mistake, no matter who comes into power, the future is bright for Aba (if the peace keeps -as of yet the UGM attacks haven't happened in the city).

And I don't speak as just an Abian, I speak as an investor in that state
Also a government sponsored writer.
Abia, you are talking as if TA doesn't have a hand in Ikpeazu's government.
Look at you mentioning Ogah and Oti that never held a post but just mere party members.
Oga you can never call black white.
We get eyes.
PDP moved to PPA and back to PDP & we must get rid of them for Abia to progress.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
EmmyCC:

All you typed is not what will put Abia/Aba on the map because once people come to Aba and find the true state of things everything go settle.
Like I said if you want to know how a government is fairing, inquire from the masses.
If Ikpeazụ was so good, Abians would be the ones singing his praises. Go through the comments and judge and indeed all comments on every thread of Abia and Ikoeazu.
And how many of the commenters are Abians ? please listen to magic FM or flo FM Aba and come back to tell me trash.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
EmmyCC:

Also a government sponsored writer.
Abia, you are talking as if TA doesn't have a hand in Ikpeazu's government.
Look at you mentioning Ogah and Oti that never held a post but just mere party members.
Oga you can never call black white.
We get eyes.
PDP moved to PPA and back to PDP & we must get rid of them for Abia to progress.

mere party members ? you just proved my point.

I have been on Nairaland years before ikpeazu became governor,I have soundly criticised him given the occasion, plus I work with a multinational as a graduate engineer -so your claim of me being a sponsored government writer is absurd and lame at best.

Some of the pals I tangled with in writing can no longer afford data to come online after Buhari happened but am here.

PDP ,APC and PPA can never be jailed by a law court -you know why ?

Because the are inanimate umbrella groups legally recognized of course. It's the people in them that are responsible for the actions .

Come back when you actually begin rubbing two brain cells together am very short tempered with asinine beings

you claim to be Abian but gets so bitter about private and public improvement in the state why is that ?

Do you know better than the foreign firms investing in the state that made Abia come out top 3 in FDI some years back ?

Are you more economically astute than the gentleman who built Oris night club ,Ibiza hotels and is currently building a mall in Aba all in the space of a year ?

Do you know better than SHELL that is building a gas processing center in Aba yet selling off most of its onshore investment's in the South ?

Or maybe your richer than Seven-up that recently expanded it's Aba plant ?

or you are more economically qualified than the inner galaxy consortium that built the biggest industrial estate in the SE outside Aba ?

or your more learned than those setting up the world class American Nigerian university ?

if things where as bleak as you claim,all these and more investors won't be flocking into the city

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by RareDiamond: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2022
I appreciate your efforts in promoting Abia State. Kindly keep it up.

Please what are the names of the new multi national companies at Osisioma and what are they into?

eduj:

there are news of private investment's in imo , Anambra and Enugu state threads-why should that of Abia be different ?

This thread has numerous state government projects, from roads to bridges, to industries like the poultry cluster at nsulu.

This thread is to put Abia state on the map,show the positive sides of the state to beat the false narratives out there and it's working.

Before 2015, Aba had zero radio station today there are 5 or more in the city

we had no mall in Aba before 2015 ,today we have two and more are under construction.

before 2015 Aba had zero cinema today we have one in the city

before 2015 Aba had zero eateries ,today we have multiple brands with multiple outlets.

before 2015 Abia never came top 10 in attracting FDI ,since then we have made the list thrice.

the night club I posted which is a three storey edifice by the way, the huge private hospital , Shells new gas facility at gas line, the new multinational companies springing up at osisioma ,etc

all these goes to show that something positive is happening in the city.Nobody will cite such humongous investment in a city with zero infrastructure, the infrastructure of Aba and Abia state at large is vastly improved, the pictures are there for all to see.

your free to believe whatever you want and abuse ikpeazu for orgasms, but please don't try to derail my mission or this thread again
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by EmmyCC: 6:16am On Apr 27, 2022
eduj:

And how many of the commenters are Abians ? please listen to magic FM or flo FM Aba and come back to tell me trash.

You are funny sha, I am Abian,, I have relations in Abia, I have friends in Abia. I don't need to listen to a radio station to Access the performance of a state I frequent and have people in.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by EmmyCC: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2022
eduj:

mere party members ? you just proved my point.

I have been on Nairaland years before ikpeazu became governor,I have soundly criticised him given the occasion, plus I work with a multinational as a graduate engineer -so your claim of me being a sponsored government writer is absurd and lame at best.

Some of the pals I tangled with in writing can no longer afford data to come online after Buhari happened but am here.

PDP ,APC and PPA can never be jailed by a law court -you know why ?

Because the are inanimate umbrella groups legally recognized of course. It's the people in them that are responsible for the actions .

Come back when you actually begin rubbing two brain cells together am very short tempered with asinine beings

you claim to be Abian but gets so bitter about private and public improvement in the state why is that ?

Do you know better than the foreign firms investing in the state that made Abia come out top 3 in FDI some years back ?

Are you more economically astute than the gentleman who built Oris night club ,Ibiza hotels and is currently building a mall in Aba all in the space of a year ?

Do you know better than SHELL that is building a gas processing center in Aba yet selling off most of its onshore investment's in the South ?

Or maybe your richer than Seven-up that recently expanded it's Aba plant ?

or you are more economically qualified than the inner galaxy consortium that built the biggest industrial estate in the SE outside Aba ?

or your more learned than those setting up the world class American Nigerian university ?

if things where as bleak as you claim,all these and more investors won't be flocking into the city
Things are never bleak for any state but unless you have not gone beyond Umuahia then you might think other states are not having all these. BTW remind your Oga Ikpeazụ to pay workers and pensioners what's due for them instead of wasting that money on you to promote him.
Yes it's party members that get charged for offences, so what will you charge Ogah and Otti with? Being party members? And You know your boss have been in their evil government and they still made him governor but you think you can disassociate him from them.
Funny that you are the only Abian seeing and testifying to all the good things happening in Abịa while the others are obviously blind.
Ask yourself why it's just you trying to counter the negative comments or is it that other Abians living in Abia do not have access to the internet?
Okay why not try do a thread criticizing Makinde of Oyo and see the result or even former Governor Sullivan of Enugu. That's how to rate a good leader.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
EmmyCC:

You are funny sha, I am Abian,, I have relations in Abia, I have friends in Abia. I don't need to listen to a radio station to Access the performance of a state I frequent and have people in.

lame. until you provide a previous post of yours at least 4 years back ,no serious person will be accept your claim- for all we know i can open another account and claim to be lagos
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
EmmyCC:

Things are never bleak for any state but unless you have not gone beyond Umuahia then you might think other states are not having all these. BTW remind your Oga Ikpeazụ to pay workers and pensioners what's due for them instead of wasting that money on you to promote him.
Yes it's party members that get charged for offences, so what will you charge Ogah and Otti with? Being party members? And You know your boss have been in their evil government and they still made him governor but you think you can disassociate him from them.
Funny that you are the only Abian seeing and testifying to all the good things happening in Abịa while the others are obviously blind.
Ask yourself why it's just you trying to counter the negative comments or is it that other Abians living in Abia do not have access to the internet?
Okay why not try do a thread criticizing Makinde of Oyo and see the result or even former Governor Sullivan of Enugu. That's how to rate a good leader.

so where do you think you have been to in Nigeria that i haven't been to ? i mean the posh areas ? is it vi ? or eko atlantic ? or Abuja ? or Rivers ? or Ak ? aii you bitter trolls are predictable. once you are beaten with logic, you attack the individual [a fallacy ],and when the individual beats you at that, you attack his exposure , when that stage is past you become obstinate in your idiocy.

other states might have all what i listed out [an obvious lie] but Abia never had them - that''s the point ,but logical reasoning is obviously far above the intellectual ability of your likes.

take you bitter ,envious low esteem self of my moniker,am obviously above your pay grade

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
RareDiamond:
I appreciate your efforts in promoting Abia State. Kindly keep it up.

Please what are the names of the new multi national companies at Osisioma and what are they into?

thanks bro. for now no sign post have been erected but i get them once am back home along with pictures if possible
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2022
EmmyCC:

He is not the only guy dude, Abia may have infrastructural deficits, but it's currently working on it. Abia is better than most states, (including SE) in Nigeria. My only grouse is the slow pace of infrastructural development

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2022
eduj:

so where do you think you have been to in Nigeria that i haven't been to ? i mean the posh areas ? is it vi ? or eko atlantic ? or Abuja ? or Rivers ? or Ak ? aii you bitter trolls are predictable. once you are beaten with logic, you attack the individual [a fallacy ],and when the individual beats you at that, you attack his exposure , when that stage is past you become obstinate in your idiocy.

other states might have all what i listed out [an obvious lie] but Abia never had them - that''s the point ,but logical reasoning is obviously far above the intellectual ability of your likes.

take you bitter ,envious low esteem self of my moniker,am obviously above your pay grade

Correct.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2022
This is my last Nairaland post.

Thought it fitting I make it on a thread that means much to me.

No matter the next governor of Abia state, I wish him success. I believe that Abia will greatly witness unprecedented growth in the next 8 years and this thread will grow more. But tribal sentiments should be set aside while selecting the new governor.

Of course even as I post this I know it won't happen.

The level of intellectual ineptitude,moral laxity, educational and religious decadence witnessed on this forum daily shows Nigeria has a big problem. That's a part of my quiting this forum.
Cutting off unproductive activities that chew up valauble time ,energy etc.

There was fun days on Nairaland ,but I think this phase is ended.
Wish everyone great success in all there honest endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2022
Your abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you think you can advice a progressive state like Anambra or even any other SE state.

Now Ikpeazu has wasted almost 8yrs and now secured ticket to the Senate but you abia miscreants are not worried that Aba has remained a dilapidated filthy town littered with bad roads and umuahia has remained a village. You people have refused to elect decent leader since 1999, all you people have contributed to SE is Ipob terrorism that has completely destroyed your backward shithole abia state.

Anambra is progressing, and other SE states but your abia state has continued to remain backward useless and worthless. Spend some time to kick your useless leaders in abia to sit up and work for you people. Abia has remained a big embarrasment to the igbos.

[s]
NwaforIgbo:
Anambra needs to plan towards building high-rise cbd along the river Niger.As trading City and industrial state. Anambra needs High rise to beautify its skylineI remember Soludo mentioned building something like that along the Niger, my wish is that he sets the ball rolling before he lives officehe problem WITH Anambra business men and most Igbo businessmen is that they always want to take their companies or big project to their village. That way development will come slowly.
magin Dr. Maduka building his medical research center Along the River Niger, won't it motive at others who have substandard building to upgrade? I know our Igbo people, when they see something better than theirs, they will try to catch up.That is why I am not a fan of building in rural area while ignoring the city. swish the bank of River Niger will have so thing like this on this pics.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwaforIgbo: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
oneeast:
Your abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you think you can advice a progressive state like Anambra or even any other SE state.

Now Ikpeazu has wasted almost 8yrs and now secured ticket to the Senate but you abia miscreants are not worried that Aba has remained a dilapidated filthy town littered with bad roads and umuahia has remained a village. You people have refused to elect decent leader since 1999, all you people have contributed to SE is Ipob terrorism that has completely destroyed your backward shithole abia state.

Anambra is progressing, and other SE states but your abia state has continued to remain backward useless and worthless. Spend some time to kick your useless leaders in abia to sit up and work for you people. Abia has remained a big embarrasment to the igbos.

[s][/s]

When I posted that, I did not post it for illiterate like u to read. People with sense will read and ponder on it. But illiterates line u wl wrestle with it.

But that's not my problem, u are not my problem. My happiness is that the right audience has gotten the message. Not a lowlife. Age champion literate.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by oneeast: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dirty frustrated low life Aba illiterate. My point is that your dilapidated cursed Abia State is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, so you should take your useless advice to your backward useless worthless state. Cursed frustrated illiterate low life Aba pig. Take your ideas and fix your shithole Abia state. Anuofia

NwaforIgbo:
When I posted that, I did not post it for illiterate like u to read. People with sense will read and ponder on it. But illiterates line u wl wrestle with it.ut that's not my problem, u are not my problem. My happiness is that the right audience has gotten the message. Not a lowlife. Age champion literate.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
oneeast:
Dirty frustrated low life Aba illiterate. My point is that your dilapidated cursed Abia State is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, so you should take your useless advice to your backward useless worthless state. Cursed frustrated illiterate low life Aba pig. Take your ideas and fix your shithole Abia state. Anuofia

Zukwan'ike......avurugi onu?

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2022
I have to admit, there's been some appreciable progress on the inner-city roads in Aba! Governor Ikpeazu has tried in this regard, though there's still a lot more that needs to be done.

I noticed there's no effort made to sweep some of the roads on a regular basis so sand/sediment/litter don't build up over time. And where road-markings exist, some are fading and need repainting. Also, where the roads have started to fail, there should be a quick intervention so the failings don't become bigger and more expensive to remedy.

The gov't should be commended for the greenery they've been maintaining, as shown in the video, but attention should be paid to the medians where in some parts the grass is growing in a bald/patchy way.

Also, there should be ZERO tolerance for dumping of refuse. Dumping of refuse isn't a problem for the city from what i saw in the video (can't believe the day has come when i can say refuse dumping isn't a problem in Aba shocked), but i still noticed one or two spots that need clearing.

All in all, i'd say Aba is getting cleaner, saner, more beautiful and more livable, so kudos to the state gov't for this. Though the little snags mentioned above should be seen to for an even better looking city. Aba has the potential to be the best looking commercial city in Nigeria...even with cities like Onitsha, Kano and Lagos mainland (and Idumota) in contention.

Courtesy Life with Kemdy: https://www.youtube.com/c/LifewithKemdy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzYb1WWoc8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Just noticed some major roads in Aba have underground drainage, with some having well constructed sidewalks on top! If this is also the Ikpeazu gov’ts doing then they’ve done a commendable job…..just that a bit more needs to be done by way of sanitation and greenery!

We can all remember how Aba in particular, and Ndigbo in general, were mocked and ridiculed over the parlous state of sanitation and failed roads in the city. This was the legacy of the wasted 16 locust years of the two Orjis’! I remember Port Harcourt Rd in particular used to stand out for its decrepit and disease festering appearance, that i used to hang my head in shame anytime videos/pics of the road surfaced on social-media!

Cities like Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and Port Harcourt were on a very steep upward developmental trajectory in the early 60s, and only God knows the kind of giant strides they, and new cities like Uyo and Owerri, could have made by today but for that daft Nzeogwu coup!

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ChimaAdeoye: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
PROUDIGBO:
Just noticed some major roads in Aba have underground drainage, with some having well constructed sidewalks on top! If this is also the Ikpeazu gov’ts doing then they’ve done a commendable job…..just that a bit more needs to be done by way of sanitation and greenery!

We can all remember how Aba in particular, and Ndigbo in general, were mocked and ridiculed over the parlous state of sanitation and failed roads in the city. This was the legacy of the wasted 16 locust years of the two Orjis’! I remember Port Harcourt Rd in particular used to stand out for its decrepit and disease festering appearance, that i used to hang my head in shame anytime videos/pics of the road surfaced on social-media!

Cities like Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and Port Harcourt were on a very steep upward developmental trajectory in the early 60s, and only God knows the kind of giant strides they, and new cities like Uyo and Owerri, could have made by today but for that daft Nzeogwu coup!

Nzeogwu's coup followed by the clueless Ironsi regime was truly the dearth blow to the Eastern economic miracle of the 1950s to 1960s.

The most disheartening part is that both Nzeogwu and Ironsi were typical Igbomen that thought about saving "Nigeria" FIRST before their own region. In fact, both men were known to have preferred non-Igbos as their personal staff. I am so afraid that the same Igbo instinct to "Save Nigeria FIRST" is still very much alive.

Igbos have learned nothing from history and would likely act the same way that they did in 1966 if they had similar opportunity again.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Edujj:

This is the present condition of faulks Road. I am from aba and I live here
Is there any recent development in faulks Rd?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 1east: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
NwekereNdoki this is abia thread, come and show the world what's happening in abia
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 1east: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Miserable frustrated fellow. Oh you want the good of igbo whereas Abia your state is the only reason the whole Nigeria are insulting igbos.

Illiterate Aba pig, you have more issues to tackle about your backward useless worthless shithole abia state, but you change different accounts just to come here to post nonsense every time.

You are talking about SEREDEC/ALAIGBO development, the question should be, what has your backward abia state achieved since 1999? It has always been failures upon failures. How can ALAIGBO develop when you Illiterate Abia miscreants continue to elect buffoons and villagers who knows next to nothing about governance.

Since 1999 till date your abia state is yet to elect a single sane leader but you think such has no link with overall good governance in the region.

You are a rogue, that's why you would attack an Obiano who achieved much and then turn around to praise a well known an ugly incompetent failure like Ikpeazu who has spent almost 8yrs with no reasonable project to show.

All the SE state have got its leadership right to some extent but Abia your state has remained the weak link in development of SE as a whole. Your governor Ikpeazu hasn't paid salaries of civil servants for over 5month now, but instead of you to protest naked on the streets, you are here deceiving yourself about ALAIGBO development.

That's why ediots like you in Abia think that Biafra will solve the problem of abia state, meanwhile you fools forgot that the likes of Orji kalu, TA Orji, Ikuku, Ikpeazu, etc are still running things in that state. You gullible clowns couldn't even vote them out.

Clownish frustrated fool. Spend more time to criticise and call your failure leaders in abia to order, instead of parading everywhere with numerous monikers to deceive yourself.

NwekereNdoki:
At this point, I guess the only reasonable thing is to ignore you and give you the silent treatment clowns like you deserve. U can mention me a million times, i won't dignify you with a response. I'm not here to educate an illitrate trader.ven the core contributors in this thread see you as a rogue that you are, one of the may reasons contributing to this thread discourages them. Your mission in this thread I don't know, but what I know is, your shenanigans ends in the online reality where you fathom yourself as an emperor (keyboard emperor), but offline you are plain irreleva'm focused on my purpose of following and canvasing for development across ALaIgbo (SE/SS). Your vileness does not and can not deter me. So I hope you understand that this guy here, is unperturbed about your illiterate demeanourThe train is moving already, SEREDEC is piloting, you are just behind the train trying to catch up. I know you will, if you don't then no problem cause everybody won't make it after all. But don't worry, we will still reachout to you from 1000km away after we have set in the motion for development accross SE and AlaIgbo. My prayer is that you still remain redeemabe till theye for now.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 1east: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
You are the one that will be tired eventually because we won't allow you dirty aba miscreant to hijack this thread. You won't ever succeed here, it's a promise.

You spend so much time here meanwhile your parents haven't been paid months of salary arrears in abia state but you think Anambra is the reason. Why can't you vagabond open threads to curse your abia leaders.

Instead you opened a thread yesterday to praise Ikpeazu, isn't that madness? Abia where there's almost zero development to the extent that almost everyone in that backward state now think that it's only ipob can rescue them, whereas they keep electing ediots and buffoons.

NwekereNdoki:
it's very disheartening. It's best to ignore them as inconsequential as they are, that, I have learnt.Just keep posting good developments. Their shenanigans will be buried in the progress of the state and the developmental landmarks and of course, they will get tired except of course it's an eternal curse (which I am sure isn't.)hey will be tired. At least I am sure they can't keep up being fools for the next 2 - 3 years. I think that'll be impossible, if they still do sha, then I guess they should definitely be on Guinness book of records.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 1east: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hahaha

You always pray for Anambra, but you dare not pray for your own backward abia state, why? Is it that these abia people are cursed or what?

Charity they say begins at home, abia your state is the most backward state in Nigeria, praying for your state to come out of shackles of ORJIS and IKPEAZUS, should dominate your prayers right now.

Chai. Ndi Abia sef. cheesy

NwekereNdoki:
When I see Onitsha River Bank I see a hen with a golden egg waiting to lay.

I pray Soludo see the need to partner with Private firms in other to utilize the lengthy Onitsha River Bank to build and develop a CBD at that area. He just needs to come up with the idea and do the master plan. I am sure billionaires in Anambra and the diaspora can take it from there.

Same thing Egypt did at the Nile River.

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 1east: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
All the other SE states are getting it right gradually except Abia state where your state capital is still a glorified village full of roads traders and Aba which is more or less a cesspit of dilapidated roads, filth, roads traders, etc.

NwekereNdoki:
Most of those roads were recently reconstructed by Wike. PH has moved Away from open drainage roads without sidewalks.Wike banned street trading decisively. Onitsha and Akwa need to aggressively do the same. pray major cities in Igbo land like Onitsha, Owerri, Abakiliki, Awka, Asaba, Aba, Enugu etc. do same
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Favour623(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
1east:
All the other SE states are getting it right gradually except Abia state where your state capital is still a glorified village full of roads traders and Aba which is more or less a cesspit of dilapidated roads, filth, roads traders, etc.

Abia state is not left behind, still one of the best in Nigeria, most of the bad road in Aba is not bad anymore, and umuahia is not a glorified village ok, it's has many companies than those state you mentioned

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Osisioma aba ready for commission

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Governor wike will commission this flyover along with 7 other roads next monday

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
One of the roads to be commissioned is aba-owerri road.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
The flyover took 5 years to complete because the Arab contractors was just able to build the Stretch of Aba-Ph road it was located on last year. A second one planned for the pH road junction on Enugu-ph express was scrapped.
CCECC handling that section of the express road is yet to commence work on that part of the express way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (72) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.