Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (100694 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2022
Stop crying. Show us what our governor has achieved in almost 8yrs. Small ebonyi has surpassed abia state.

You beat who down? Are you crazy? Anyways show us projects in abia state

eduj:

At last, you have changed tactics. Your so boring.So since no Abia state vs Anambra state fight,since I beat down your punny personal attacks , you've decended to attacking my state.
Show us a recent picture of pH road and faulks road with a date stamp or just crawl back into your hole imp
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Edujj:
Stop crying. Show us what our governor has achieved in almost 8yrs. Small ebonyi has surpassed abia state.

Pictures abound on this thread ,if you can't see them ,I can't help you imp
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2022
Eduj this is Port Harcourt road aba

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2022
eduj:

Pictures abound on this thread ,if you can't see them ,I can't help you imp

Show us what this administration has achieved

Picture: aba

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2022
Eduj it is time to make this thread lively
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Edujj:

Imagine the impetus with which you demand I show you anything ?

You're yet to tell me where you're from with proper directions and the name of your paramount ruler (in Anambra as you claim).

Why should I show you anything ?

The picture of industries obviously got to you.

But why will I answer you, when your m.u.m refused telling you which gorilla or chimp fathered you ?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2022
Edujj:
Eduj it is time to make this thread lively

Next, you will ask me to show you pictures of my houses or even official documents.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2022
You are the otimpkpu on this thread so show me pictures of the projects done by our governor.

I am from abia state and I needs an answer. Is your mother an ashawo?

eduj:

Imagine the impetus with which you demand I show you anything ?

You're yet to tell me where you're from with proper directions and the name of your paramount ruler (in Anambra as you claim).

Why should I show you anything ?

The picture of industries obviously got to you.

But why will I answer you, when your m.u.m refused telling you which gorilla or chimp fathered you ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2022
eduj:

Next, you will ask me to show you pictures of my houses or even official documents.

Show us projects in abia state

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Eduj, abia is a failed state. See our governor sharing kerosene

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Edujj:
You are the otimpkpu on this thread so show me pictures of the projects done by our governor.

I am from abia state and I needs an answer

nope, you and your fellows started this thread to mock Abia state.

I turned it around to your obvious disappointment.

Your diction improved marginally .Seems like you finally figured out how to turn on the "auto correct " function of your low cost mobile phone
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Stop crying. All I wanted is for you to show us pictures of projects.

You were ashamed to open abia thread, that was why outsiders did it for you. Now show us projects

Use that your aba phone to show us what has been done in our state

eduj:

nope, you and your fellows started this thread to mock Abia state.
I turned it around to your obvious disappointment.
Your diction improved marginally .Seems like you finally figured out how to turn on the "auto correct " function of your low cost mobile phone
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2022
Umuahia still remains a glorified village after 24yrs of democracy

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Edujj: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Eduj I am in umuahia now, see how dirty, disorganized and backward umuahia is. Abia is a failed state

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
boyfrank:

O buro onye igbo.

Thought as much
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Nkita lacha gi anya. Between me and you who first quoted each other? Ewu

I didnt even insult you. Well, zombies like you are brainless so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2022
Edujj:

Show us projects in abia state

Fake pictures and Old propaganda. When will you losers learn? Impostor.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Miserable dirty Aba pig. Have you seen why Anambra is more developed than your backward shithole abia state. Despite all Obiano did, he is still being bashed

But your useless incompetent fat ugly Okezie has been building one flyover for 8yrs but all of you miscreants from abia state aren't worried.

Okezie is owing civil servants up to 2yrs but you dirty Aba miscreants aren't ptotesting.

My focus now is on you. I can accept any state comparing themselves to Anambra but never the backward shithole abia state.

Stupid dwarf from ngwa that eats human flesh had the effontery to compare your umuahia warehouse to Awka ICC.

You are never brave to open thread's on abia state but each time you see Anambra thread, you would always find a way to hide behind it and promote your backward useless shithole Abia state.

You are always saying dwarf, have you seen anyone from abia state that's tall. Stupid dirty ngwa miscreant. Anambra guys are usually talk and cute. You are dwarf that's why you think everyone is like you. Anuofia

[s][/s]

Anuohia dika gi. Tufiakwa!

Is your village better than Aba? Is your state better than Abia state? Who born you sef, is he or she more successful than Abia indigenes making waves all over the world? Impostor
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2022
SonOfEl:

Is your village better than Aba? Is your state better than Abia state? Who born you sef, is he or she more successful than Abia indigenes making waves all over the world? Impostor

Hid village is better than the pigsty called Aba.

Which making waves? Where and where?

An average abian is a criminal and have criminal instincts eg orji uzor Kali, Nnamdi Kanu though his name is not Nnamdi but okwu Kanu, ikpeazu, Theodore orji etc..

They are criminals in making waves ....umu anuofia.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2022
SonOfEl:

His village is better than the pigsty called Aba.

An average abian is a criminal and have criminal instincts eg orji uzor Kali, Nnamdi Kanu though his name is not Nnamdi but okwu Kanu, ikpeazu, Theodore orji etc..

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Quiny32323: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2022
Who is the mumu that took this job ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Inferiority complex gbuo gi ebeahu...
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2022
SonOfEl:

Inferiority complex gbuo gi ebeahu...

An average abian is a criminal and have criminal instincts eg orji uzor Kalu, Nnamdi Kanu though his name is not Nnamdi but okwu Kanu, ikpeazu, Theodore orji etc..

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by dvkot(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2022
SonOfEl:

Fake pictures and Old propaganda. When will you losers learn? Impostor.
i lived in aba for quite a long time, still went there last year and that state is a complete messed up state

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2022
dvkot:
i lived in aba for quite a long time, still went there last year and that state is a complete messed up state

Na who we go ask? I should believe you because you said so? Mtcheeeeeew.... Abum onye Umuahia and i know the good and bad about my state. My family resides there. Enough of these false narrative. It's long stale. Piss off

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Edujj:

Dude shut up and stop being an impostor.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by dvkot(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

Na who we go ask? I should believe you because you said so? Mtcheeeeeew.... Abum onye Umuahia and i know the good and bad about my state. My family resides there. Enough of these false narrative. It's long stale. Piss off
whatever dude.. If its sure for you go to faulks road by ikonne street, down to 7deck and ariaria show us the photos

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by EmmyCC: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2022
SonOfEl:

My brother. A bu m onye Abịa we will take every insult coming our way and that should be a wake up call for us to ensure to elect better people next time.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
EmmyCC:

My brother. A bu m onye Abịa we will take every insult coming our way and that should be a wake up call for us to ensure to elect better people next time.

It is one thing to constructively criticize, it is another thing to mudsling and demarket.

I know the good and bad of Abia. Ny brother, i wont allow any idiot to exaggerate the shortcomings of my state. Enough is enough.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 12:04am On Mar 21, 2022
dvkot:
whatever dude.. If its sure for you go to faulks road by ikonne street, down to 7deck and ariaria show us the photos

Go to Lagos and see road and drainage wrecks in agege, olodi apapa, makoko, onigbongbo, ketu, Mile 12, ikorodu, mushin, etc.... However, only the beautiful sides are being projected.

Go to Anambra and see how terrible Okpoko and Upper Iweka is - do you demarket Anambra?

Enough of this one-sided narrative about Abia state.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Umueme: 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Awkuzu road...... This road is in the depths of Ngwa road

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.