Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98858 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tochukwu Ogbonna, rge aba pig, you are gone already. Just wait for it. I will post your new ID card here once our team finishes designing it. Running around and complaining won't save you. . We will use you to set an example here. People on nairaland will read about how you were caught by the military. You are in big trouble. Your stupidity has exposed you today. We have contacts in banks, that was where all your informations were gotten. Even your address is here. Be prepared to go the way of other ipob terrorists. Good a thing you are from Abia, so you had be so easy to be roped in

3duj:
ust imagine the bastard our brothers on this thread think is one of us.Someone who goes about boasting of setting people up as ipob and then handing them over to security forces.
You just ran out of luck today ,try me and watch me hunt you down anywhere you are in Nigeria (lawfully).

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
3duj:

Really ? What’s stopping you bastard ?

And oh,I just screenshot this threat

Hahaha

You are scared already. Tochukwu Ogbonna, just calm down. We will do a neat work. So that when the military gets hold of your documents, it it will seal your case instantly

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Hahaha

You are scared already. Tochukwu Ogbonna, just calm down. We will do a neat work. So that when the military gets hold of your documents, it it will seal your case instantly

Oga stop talking and do it already ,what’s stopping you ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
I hope you will bring the foot prints when you are in a military detention camp. Tochukwu Ogbonna, even if not for anything, we would like to use you to set an example here, so that others will learn. Bastard. Just wait for it. You don't know the people you are dealing with. Every information in your bank account is with us right now, even your next of kin

3duj:

You leave a foot print any time you log into nairaland. Be it through phone or laptop. This topic is stale, so your neat work and submit it to the military idiot and then watch what will happen

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
3duj:

Oga stop talking and do it already ,what’s stopping you ?

Stop crying and wait for it. I am only telling you what we shall do with your information. So wait for it

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Stop crying and wait for it. I am only telling you what we shall do with your information. So wait for it

Am waiting at your pleasure, meanwhile send me the 10k now you know it’s my account-or your broke ass doesn’t have it ?

I promised to give and I did give that’s the difference between both of us.

One is a hungry online tout and the other is a responsible enterprising citizen.

When I was probably half your age, I already had people working for me granpa
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dirty aba tout. Even from your picture, you look hungry and miserable. Stop running around, I promised you what to do with your informations we got.

Is your name not TOCHUKWU OGBONNA? Yes or no? At least that alone will let you know we are working on your matter.

From your picture, you are probably over 50, but you are always online constituting nuisance. Frustrated jobless truck pusher. But I promise you that you will be receiving your grand children in prison soon.

3duj:

Am waiting at your pleasure, meanwhile send me the 10k now you know it’s my account-or your broke ass doesn’t have it ?I promised to give and I did give that’s the difference between both of us. One is a hungry online tout and the other is a responsible enterprising citizen.
When I was probably half your age, I already had people working for me granpa

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tochukwu Ogbonna the jobless miserable frustrated barrow pusher. You are already gone. Once we are done with your ID card, we know where to drop them, then watch the rest fixed by the military. The good thing is that you are from abia state where most terrorists originate from

3duj:

Am waiting oh, maybe I can even post my pictures to make sure you don’t nab an innocent guy And pls submit the petition in person

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tochukwu Ogbonna you are poor and miserable. You heard 10k and you rushed to post your account details. The moment you were asked to post your account information was when we were baiting you and eventually fell for it. That's what poverty can cause, your poverty has destroyed you. That was the same way Nnamdi Kanu your brother was lured with money and he fell for it, the same thing had happened to you as well. It shows one thing, that poverty is ingrained in you.

3duj:

if you truly had a contact in first bank, once he took a view of the details of that account ,he will back off . If you don’t get me arrested ,your a bastard .And oh ,don’t think your distracting me from the fact you couldn’t (as usual) dash me the 10k you’re proud enough to claim to have. Give me your Acc details,I will increase my dash out to you from 2k to 10 k and oh ,the IPhone XR is still waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba tout. Even from your picture, you look hungry and miserable. Stop running around, I promised you what to do with your informations we got.

Is your name not TOCHUKWU OGBONNA? Yes or no? At least that alone will let you know we are working on your matter.

From your picture, you are probably over 50, but you are always online constituting nuisance. Frustrated jobless truck pusher. But I promise you that you will

be receiving your grand children in prison soon.

Oh boi now I definitely know you have the wrong profile. Maybe my date of birth will help you narrow it down ? Or better still my bvn number ? You see when your decent and successful you don’t fear rats like you . Why not post my picture ? Could it be it’s because you saw thousands of Tochukwu ogbonna’s on Facebook ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Tochukwu Ogbonna you are poor and miserable. You heard 10k and you rushed to post your account details. The moment you were asked to post your account information was when we were baiting you and eventually fell for it. That's what poverty can cause, your poverty has destroyed you. That was the same way Nnamdi Kanu your brother was lured with money and he fell for it, the same thing had happened to you as well. It shows one thing, that poverty is ingrained in you.

Oh really ? Was that your plan all along ? And don’t mistake me for your wretched self ,let me post an account of a motherless babies home,do a transfer to that home and post the receipt if you can afford 10k, since you claim to have a link to first bank , pls post the details and transactions of that account inu
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tochukwu Ogbonna the useless aba pig. Why are you restless hahaha

You want me to post pictures so you can deny yourself. My mission is to use your informations in our custody to rope you in. Stop running around and being jittery.

At least you have confirmed that your name is Tochukwu Ogbonna. So wait for what's coming.

3duj:

Oh boi now I definitely know you have the wrong profile. Maybe my date of birth will help you narrow it down ? Or better still my bvn number ? You see when your decent and successful you don’t fear rats like you . Why not post my picture ? Could it be it’s because you saw thousands of Tochukwu ogbonna’s on Facebook ?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Dirty miscreant. Even your picture gave you away as someone who is suffering, you are probably a barrow pusher in aba. Stop getting jittery. We didn't call our bank contacts for nothing, we called and got all your pertinent informations and picture. It is all for the purpose of using those informations to rope you into something big. So wait for it

3duj:

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dirty bitter frustrated aba pig, common shut up there. I am not Soludo fan but the roads he is building is like something abia can't have even in the next 200yrs to come. It is really heartbreaking that someone like you from the cursed backward shithole abia state is talking about roads.

We all know that abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. Umuahia has remained a glorified village while aba has continued to be a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

For goodness sake, the next election is coming but instead of you abia people to concentrate on getting a good governor at least for once, you are freely moving around as if all is well.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

NwekereNdoki:
really overated Soludo. really can't wait for 2025 so that he can go home and rest.ook at the kind of nonsense road he is constructing in Awka.SMHEven Ikpeazu does better than this now, common!THis is the standard of road Awka needs for God's sake or even better.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abia your state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria, that's the point he is making

NwekereNdoki:

I try not engage ignorant people sha...

But please read up something before u have opinion

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:
Dirty bitter frustrated aba pig, common shut up there. I am not Soludo fan but the roads he is building is like something abia can't have even in the next 200yrs to come. It is really heartbreaking that someone like you from the cursed backward shithole abia state is talking about roads.

We all know that abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. Umuahia has remained a glorified village while aba has continued to be a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

For goodness sake, the next election is coming but instead of you abia people to concentrate on getting a good governor at least for once, you are freely moving around as if all is well.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

Umuahia has better roads than Awka.

Aba is getting better than Onitsha.

This is not to deride Onitsha, but it is important the state government does something now.

This is the kind of roads u find in Aba now. Apart from the standard 10 lane road constructed by Obi, I am sure no other road in Onitsha is close to what is in Aba now

U may be stucked with the Aba of the past.. Aba now has undergone sustained urban renewal.

This is what Onitsha needs. Soludo needs to start NOW.

Onitsha main market needs to be relocated and redeveloped.

THis is not what Government can do. He has to come down and talk to private investors now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2023
My post really pained you.

Now lemme clarify you. Awka has better roads by far than Umuahia. Awka has better city looks than Umuahia which is still a village. Awka has three flyovers but Umuahia is still a village without even one decent pedestrian bridge.

On Onitsha, aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment compare to Onitsha.

Onitsha has better roads than aba. Onitsha has better city looks than aba. Onitsha has flyovers, interchanges, 1st and 2nd Niger bridges, etc. Onitsha is the economic hub of igboland.

Onitsha maim market has remained the best in igboland and West Africa.

You can only deceive yourself but majority of igbos and Nigerians alike knows that Umuahia is a glorified village and aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Overall, abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Below are the kind of infrastructures you need in Umuahia and aba to make it look like a city and not the villages it has become

NwekereNdoki:

Umuahia has better roads than Awka.

Aba is getting better than Onitsha.

This is not to deride Onitsha, but it is important the state government does something now.

This is the kind of roads u find in Aba now. Apart from the standard 10 lane road constructed by Obi, I am sure no other road in Onitsha is close to what is in Aba now

U may be stucked with the Aba of the past.. Aba now has undergone sustained urban renewal.

This is what Onitsha needs. Soludo needs to start NOW.

Onitsha main market needs to be relocated and redeveloped.

THis is not what Government can do. He has to come down and talk to private investors now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:

Now lemme clarify you. Awka has better roads by far than Umuahia. Awka has better city looks than Umuahia which is still a village. Awka has three flyovers but Umuahia is still a village without even one decent pedestrian bridge.

On Onitsha, aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment compare to Onitsha.

Onitsha has better roads than aba. Onitsha has better city looks than aba. Onitsha has flyovers, interchanges, 1st and 2nd Niger bridges, etc. Onitsha is the economic hub of igboland.

You can only deceive yourself but majority of igbos and Nigerians alike knows that Umuahia is a glorified village and aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment.

Below are the kind of infrastructures you need in Umuahia and aba to make it look like a city and not the villages it has become

NwekereNdoki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:

NwekereNdoki this is what abia needs to catch up. Abia is still at the bottom of development

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:

NwekereNdoki this is the kind of facilities you need to elevate Umuahia from village status to a decent city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:

NwekereNdoki this is the well planned Onitsha harbour industrial complexes built with all the necessary infrastructures. This is what aba cesspit needs to elevate its status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:

NwekereNdoki this is Onitsha. This is the type of outlook aba needs to catch up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Owerriboi:

NwekereNdoki this is Onitsha. This is the type of outlook aba needs to catch up

You have been repeating this pics forever.

Onitsha is more developed than Aba true, but as it stands, Aba has better roads than Onitsha in the inner city.

Aba is undergoing urban renewal. Onitsha is not

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 1:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Shut up your dirty aba mouth. You have been repeating those three pictures all the time. Aren't you ashamed that Ikpeazu did one flyover and two roads in his 8yrs as a governor. You should be hiding, instead of coming out in the public to expose your stupidity and ignorance. Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment while umuahia is a glorified village. Abia state generally is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria

NwekereNdoki:

You have been repeating this pics forever.
Onitsha is more developed than Aba true, but as it stands, Aba has better roads than Onitsha in the inner city. Aba is undergoing urban renewal. Onitsha is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. So whatever Soludo is building or is going to build is very good. Stop deceiving yourself, you should be more concerned on who will take over from the useless incompetent Ikpeazu that has wasted almost eight years doing nothing. Abia is yet to have a governor since 1999. You should be ashamed of yourself

NwekereNdoki:

I just tire my brother.
Wasting money building nonsense.
To even imagined how he taunted Obi that he built poor roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 4:34am On Mar 09, 2023
Dirty aba pig. It doesn't change the fact that abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. Just look at the nonsense you are showing as roads. Dirty aba man that doesn't know what's good infrastructure. This is what good roads looks like. Aba pig

NwekereNdoki:
t still doesn't change the fact that the road is too poor. To be frankThis is what we call quality road sir. Get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Owerriboi:
Dirty aba pig. It doesn't change the fact that abia has the worst roads in Nigeria. Just look at the nonsense you are showing as roads. Dirty aba man that doesn't know what's good infrastructure. This is what good roads looks like. Aba pig

You are still posting this pics for the past 2 years. Shame no dey catch u??

This roads are good but is this the only good roads in Awka.

Check what Soludo is doing, is it like this one being done in Aba? See stop being stupiid. It is important Onitsha and Nnewi have good and standard roads.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment. Almost all the roads in aba are dilapidated. Aba is a definition of a failed town. Aba is the worst and most backward town in Nigeria. Owerri and Aba quite similar with bad roads and filth. Both federal and state roads in aba almost all dilapidated

NwekereNdoki:
Yeah.. Until u enter Aba inner city, u will think the city is abandoned.The Federal road is mostly responsible for the bad name Aba gets

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Owerriboi: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2023
You have been posting this same two pictures for almost the entire 8yrs of Ikpeazu administration. Aren't you ashamed to even trying to defend a failed town like aba. Ikpeazu did one substandard flyover and two roads in 8yrs. But you are shameless enough to compare it to a state that achieved international airport, ICC, stadium, flyovers, bridges, etc in the same period under consideration.

Ikpeazu cannot even pay ordinary salaries. Aren't you cursed for defending such a failure that made your abia state a laughing stock in Nigeria.

Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi has better and standard roads that the sewage pit toilet that's Aba or the glorified village that's umuahia.

Stop deceiving yourself, abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

NwekereNdoki:
You are still posting this pics for the past 2 years. Shame no dey catch u??This roads are good but is this the only good roads in Awka.Check what Soludo is doing, is it like this one being done in Aba? See stop being stupiid. It is important Onitsha and Nnewi have good and standard roads.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by SonOfEl(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Owerriboi:
You have been posting this same two pictures for almost the entire 8yrs of Ikpeazu administration. Aren't you ashamed to even trying to defend a failed town like aba. Ikpeazu did one substandard flyover and two roads in 8yrs. But you are shameless enough to compare it to a state that achieved international airport, ICC, stadium, flyovers, bridges, etc in the same period under consideration.

Ikpeazu cannot even pay ordinary salaries. Aren't you cursed for defending such a failure that made your abia state a laughing stock in Nigeria.

Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi has better and standard roads that the sewage pit toilet that's Aba or the glorified village that's umuahia.

Stop deceiving yourself, abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Dude I dislike ikpeazu o.....but you are stewpid for the nonsense you wrote about Abia. Check this latest NBS Statistics and know your place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.