Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES (98738 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Akwa Ibom State Development Thread ..photos / IPOB Sit At Home Order: Anambra Thread (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Abia people are cursed, no wonder they are still hailing the same people that impoverished them.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be hiding somewhere

3duj:

Your account details bro, you don’t even have to meet me for the 2k call it a giveaway. It will get you 2 Heineken beer or a spot with that your ashawo- let’s continue tomorrow,am off to have some fun.

Will check back later in case you drop the Acc details

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by Igeri: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba miscreant just shut up your mouth. Awka city stadium is the best stadium in Igboland. If it pains you too much, then go ask your fat ugly governor to pay salaries first. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

So you know that he can never be Igbo and you have the time to answer a man that behaves like a cursed soul. By now you should have known that he is not normal.
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Abia people are cursed, no wonder they are still hailing the same people that impoverished them.

Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. You should be hiding somewhere

Oga am back , your 2k and iPhone XR is still waiting for you to pick it up-poverty both financial and mental must leave you abolish by force
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by gidgiddy: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

The only thing this one from Kano knows is to be going from one development thread to the other about Igbo- land, trying to cause quarrel
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

The only thing this one from Kano knows is to be going from one development thread to the other about Igbo- land, trying to cause quarrel

The bastard thinks he is wise. Thought he will push me to post bad things about other SE states
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

Aba pig I am back for you. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria . Aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment while umuahia is a glorified village
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Igeri:
So you know that he can never be Igbo and you have the time to answer a man that behaves like a cursed soul. By now you should have known that he is not normal.

I know he has a mental problem but I want to teach him a lesson
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
3duj:

Good afternoon simpleton ,am back .where are you this afternoon?

Welcome back the bastard from the cursed backward shithole abia state
Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. Umuahia is a glorified village and aba is a cesspit of dilapidated roads and filthy environment
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Igbos with exception of Abia, are all doing well from Anambra to Enugu to Imo and Ebonyi. Abia is where there hasn't been any sign of development or good governance since 1999. Abia has continued to be a laughing stock in igboland and Nigeria in general

NwekereNdoki:
Whoever Wins, Ndigbo should now focus on two things....
1. Invest in AlaIgbo as a matter of priority and treat it as an existential exigencies.
2. Focus on Governorship election!!
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdoki: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
Whoever Wins, Ndigbo should now focus on two things....

1. Invest in AlaIgbo as a matter of priority and treat it as an existential exigencies.
2. Focus on Governorship election!!
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dirty aba pig. Yorubas however bad are more preferable than dirty abia ipob terrorists. Aba pig will come here to tell us who is Igbo or Yoruba. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you are not worried

3duj:

How did Igbo sons allow this Yoruba man to masquerade around as a man from Anambra on this thread ?I mean this is the only SE thread he is successful on with his numerous monikers
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ofcos to an abia ipob terrorist, Simon is right. Abia state brought ipob terrorism to Igboland because abia is a failed state

3duj:

He wasn’t right -yet he wasn’t wholly wrong
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Ofcos to an abia ipob terrorist, Simon is right. Abia state brought ipob terrorism to Igboland because abia is a failed state

Shut up and send another of your guys to come collect another 2k so that hunger no go kill you finish
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dirty aba pig. My concern is to continuously telling you the bitter truth. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't worried

3duj:

Reading glasses cost less than 3k , if you beg nicely I will send you funds for one because your obviously not seeing well
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dirty pig. Broke ass aba pig. I saw how you ran away when some guys who are actually in need came for you. You disappeared for almost two weeks, only appear today. Aba people and mumu. Hahaha

3duj:

Shut up and send another of your guys to come collect another 2k so that hunger no go kill you finish
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty aba pig. My concern is to continuously telling you the bitter truth. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria but you aren't worried

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Dirty pig. Broke ass aba pig. I saw how you ran away when some guys who are actually in need came for you. You disappeared for almost two weeks, only appear today. Aba people and mumu. Hahaha

Expecting an apology from you
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PJtech: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
That man sent me 2k last week..I haven't seen him post since then to thank him

NwekereNdokl:

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
PJtech:
That man sent me 2k last week..I haven't seen him post since then to thank him

Sorry bro , I actually thought you where that dummy.no need for thanks it’s what we do for each other
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PJtech: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
🙌🙌🙌
3duj:

Sorry bro , I actually thought you where that dummy.no need for thanks it’s what we do for each other
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
PJtech:
🙌🙌🙌

Hope things are better now ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PJtech: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Abeg bro, you mention phone....... You wan dash am?
3duj:

Oga am back , your 2k and iPhone XR is still waiting for you to pick it up-poverty both financial and mental must leave you abolish by force
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PJtech: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
I dey pray make everything soft finish boss
3duj:

Hope things are better now ?
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
3duj:

Expecting an apology from you

Dirty poor aba pig. 2k is the reason you are vibrating like dirty aba man. Send me your account now, lemme send you 10k. Mumu aba clown
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 12:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Dirty poor aba pig. 2k is the reason you are vibrating like dirty aba man. Send me your account now, lemme send you 10k. Mumu aba clown

3071868597, first bank
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
You guys should stop fighting here🛑😡
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by PJtech: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
thanks
NwekereNdokl:

Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
3duj:

3071868597, first bank

Tochukwu Ogbonna, now we have all your details including pictures. We are just getting started
Hahaha
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:

Tochukwu Ogbonna, now we have all your details including pictures. We are just getting started
Hahaha

Congrats ,what do you think you can do with it ? I literally posted a receipt with that name

You can’t even afford 10 k and you think you know who I am from the account I posted ? You make me laugh idiot.

If you think you’re man enough ,post your real name and I will share many personal details about myself so that we can compare
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by NwekereNdokl: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tochukwu Ogbonna the dirty aba jobless miserable frustrated fellow.

Ediot, you are poor and miserable in life. I was actually smarter than you, because of your aba stupidity, now we have access to all your informations.

Now we have all your information and pictures. The next thing is to create an ID card for you, tagging it an ipob commander, then hand it over to the military, then you are gone the way of other ipob terrorists.

Mumu

3duj:

Congrats ,what do you think you can do with it ? I literally posted a receipt with that nameYou can’t even afford 10 k and you think you know who I am from the account I posted ? You make me laugh idiotf you think you’re man enough ,post your real name and I will share many personal details about myself so that we can compare
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Tochukwu Ogbonna the dirty aba jobless miserable frustrated fellow.

Ediot, you are poor and miserable in life. I was actually smarter than you, because of your aba stupidity, now we have access to all your informations.

Now we have all your information and pictures. The next thing is to create an ID card for you, tagging it an ipob commander, then hand it over to the military,
then you are gone the way of other ipob terrorists.

Mumu

Really ? What’s stopping you bastard ?

And oh,I just screenshot this threat
Re: Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES by 3duj: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Amen tag the military with your fake I’d.

And by the time we’re done with you ,you will know that there are two types of water.

You think say you Dey faceless abi ? Just try me

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (72) (Reply)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.