Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Protection! Protectection! Protection! Do You Really Need Protection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protection! Protectection! Protection! Do You Really Need Protection? (192 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protection! Protectection! Protection! Do You Really Need Protection? by my2chains(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Its my2chains again on this one,

things like this are hardly to be found on the internet,
all this are hidden secrets from christians who are ignorant,

that is why God the creator of the heaven and the earth said,
whosover shall search for me shall surely find me,
the thing is if you do not search for God then you will never find him,

and this simply means to find knowlegde and wisdom from God to apply in your daily life,

because Gods words is power only to those who believes in it!

i will try my best to enlighten you guys on this issue of witchcraft and wizards trying to take off ur life,

why do christains suffer all because of lack of knowlegde?

Please pastors should try teach their congregations on how to protect themselves by using the holy bible,

they said it is what you believe in that will surely save you,

the bible also said the lord is like a strong tower and whosoever runneth towards it shall surely find rest and be safe,

i dont really need to quote much bible verses before tapping into this spiritual power of protection!

If you have been threathened spiritually?
or you have this sense of someone trying to take off your life by force,
or maybe you are been demon possesed and you know it!

All you need is this,

do read psalms 91 seven times in the morning and seven times at night every single day for just 7 days,

you will suddenly realised you are been protected 2/4/7 by invincible angelic millitary that protects God's people.

This is what saved me from demonic possession when i was still a kid then,
it works like magic!
Because no native juju or any marine power can ever touch you,

even all those occultic brotherhoods will never come near your homes,

you shall be safe everywhere you go and you shall not die untimely death!

All evil people shall see you and run very very far from you!

You shall be saved because you have really called upon the name of the lord!

This is pure bible magic or miracle,
it is also called the power of the bible

just try it and see the wonders!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Affordable Luxury Facial Treatment In Lagos Nigeria / Getting Over Rejection: How To Bounce Back In No Time / Poem: Kind Words From A Groom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.