Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity (12250 Views)

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Ghana Bars Recruits Over Stretch Marks And Bleached Skin / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Edo state you see your life? Empower hunters in Edo and see them finish up those fulani terrorist cum kiddnappers in our forests and bushes. Hunters used to own the forest but today it has been hijacked by bandits, fulani terrorist/kiddnappers, deadly criminals from all over Africa, and some criminal militants from Niger delta especially the ijaws //////////////////////////////////////////////
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Charly68: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
With this alone ,the battle will soon be over .
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Ekpekaycee: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
What the combined force of the army, police, air Force, civil defence, customs could not subdue, is it now hunters that can do it? Do the hunters have better ammunition, training, logistics than Nigerian armed forces? The enermy is more viscous than lion and tiger. Hope these young men are not been sent on a mission impossible.
However, If these bandits use '"odesi" and these hunters are using "odesi"" too, then let's see how it pounds out.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin vigilante to tackle insecurities in present of Boko haram holding machine gun
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Daddysidhan: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Craze dey Una head na now day break abi, where is that foolish AREWA of a boy abi na man hin be.

Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Felixamos:
So na vigilante go fight insecurity wey armed military no fit fight abi?
Don't mind the blind clowns typing rubbish here without even digesting the message properly. as if thatz their responsibility.

Stupid folks make me don't even want this country to be in the right track..

Stupidity of the masses they say is what make up the evil government that rules them without regard.

What a failed contraption!
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Failed nation
Slaves already asking him to be president
Chai! Una chain no be here
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Farki: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
justine14:

The reality is that 10K is quite good an amount for those recruited hunters to keep safeguard there home, villages, town, communities and cities.

Borno natives are good farmers and food isn't that expensive over there.

Make sense somewhat I was just wondering about the amount.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Mikyle: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice move.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by earnit1: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
ok
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by shigoawesu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Felixamos:
So na vigilante go fight insecurity wey armed military no fit fight abi?

They are locals the know each other and they know the terrain, they are to assist the military. It's joint task force.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by sulaak(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
jidamsel43:
This governor should be voted the next President of Nigeria.

That is my personal opinion

I doubt the South will want another Northerner as their president, the culture of the North is different from the South. Zulum will make a brilliant president for the Arewa Republic.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bakinwuta:
Difference between this and amotekun is the noise made.

If only they quietly did it without much noise it would have work smoothly like OPC, APC and other plenty more vigilante operating in Nigeria etc.

The Govs needed to make noise to score cheap point that they are making progress.

The question is ever since Amotekun ,what successes have they recorded differently. We have also since Bakassi boys and all that.

All leaders at state and federal play to the gallery on security matters and security votes honestly. Cosmetic dressing always.
I'm a proud youbaman and a friend of igbo. This your comment is bereft if reason. Google is your friend. Since the formation of amotekun, we have enjoyed zero crime in our region for 5 consecutive months. No kidnapping, herdsmen attacks, etc. The pockets of violence recorded at our borders were repelled by same amotekun. Recruitment is ongoing as we speak. Cows don't eat our crops again. We dont make noise on top of nothing and whatever we do, we ensure we back it with law and inform all and sundry. I'd urge you plead with your leaders to do the same because im not happy the way they rape women and slash men's heads almost every week in the SE and SS. Enough of cowardice. Umahi must stop speaking with both sides of his mouth.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by prestige101: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Maybe a "GOVERNORS' TRAINING COLLEGE", should be open where Proff. Zulum teaches other underperforming governors what the MASSES want from them.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
iHateDcrowd:
Edo state you see your life? Empower hunters in Edo and see them finish up those fulani terrorist cum kiddnappers in our forests and bushes. Hunters used to own the forest but today it has been hijacked by bandits, fulani terrorist/kiddnappers, deadly criminals from all over Africa, and some criminal militants from Niger delta especially the ijaws //////////////////////////////////////////////
it's not as easy as you think, especially when you belong to the ruling party who doesn't take a stand on certain issues. I hope obaseki wins. You'd see massive development and unity in the south-south region
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by hay123: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Shame on the nigeria army. So junteros are now to flight. What a country
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Sweetgoodie(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbo herdsmen, shey you dey read?

Them say bornu no be easy ride against ooo
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by dalass(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
teadrake:
Prof Zulum is the best governor in Nigeria. Nigeria elect this Man as VP and Osinbajo as President and see wonders. But Alas!! We prefer oldies and goodies

Abi oh ... Its all these political turn by turn people oh.... They'd be bringing all these political grandpas out to choose from.
. I tire sad
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
teadrake:
Prof Zulum is the best governor in Nigeria. Nigeria elect this Man as VP and Osinbajo as President and see wonders. But Alas!! We prefer oldies and goodies

fear zombie what exactly make his the best governor in nigeria

employing unemployed hunters
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by godwinusen: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
THIS ACTION CAN'T SOLVE INSECURITY,THE ONLY VIABLE REMEDY FOR INSECURITY IN NIG IS TO REJOB ALL DISMISSED SOLDIERS,NIG ARMY HAS 10,000 DISMISED SOLDIERS IN EVERY L,G.A IN NIG(THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD),70% OF ALL DISMISED SOLDIERS HAS BEEN RECRIUTED BY B/HARAM AND ARMS BANDICT ,YOU DON'T NEED A ROCKET SCIENCE TO DICIPHER THAT THIS IS A SERIOUS SECURITY RISK.CREAT A MILLITARY PRISON FOR OFENDERS,IF YOU COMIT,YOU SERVE JAIL TERM ACORDING TO YOUR OENCES , THIS WILL CURB INDICIPLINE IN THE ARMY INSTEAD OF DISMISING BATTLE TESTED SOLDIERS.ONLY TRAINED SOLDIERS CAN BOLDLY ATACK ARMY TROOPS EITHER DIRECTLY OR BY PROXY.GOOD LUCK NIGERIA.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by jaggabban: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
SILVERLINES:

Irrespective of political affiliation or enthicity I love this man, he seems to be the best governor from the northern states.
These of one of a kind that we should support for president of this country.

My love for him is limitless
Flat header chai! *from northern states or in Nigeria*
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by Bakinwuta(f): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
fairfora:
I'm a proud youbaman and a friend of igbo. This your comment is bereft if reason. Google is your friend. Since the formation of amotekun, we have enjoyed zero crime in our region for 5 consecutive months. No kidnapping, herdsmen attacks, etc. The pockets of violence recorded at our borders were repelled by same amotekun. Recruitment is ongoing as we speak. Cows don't eat our crops again. We dont make noise on top of nothing and whatever we do, we ensure we back it with law and inform all and sundry. I'd urge you plead with your leaders to do the same because im not happy the way they rape women and slash men's heads almost every week in the SE and SS. Enough of cowardice. Umahi must stop speaking with both sides of his mouth.

No one spoke about tribe here. It's merely an issue of playing politics with security of life and property. I also beg to differ on security improvement in the SW as the media and reports reaching us recently as during lock down show people protest in Lagos and Ibadan etc over spikes in home invasions and robbery. Ritual killings,thuggery, yahoo and Rapes still goes on unabated .

To you, I say google is your friend. Simply Because the media choose to down play other crimes happening doesn't mean they are gone. Except you are saying Amotekun is strictly for tackling kidnapping and herdsmen attack. Which will amount to being short sighted about security. While you focus on one the other thrives. If not nipped in the bud it will become a bigger problem over time. Ritual killings are also a thing in the SW particularly.

Meanwhile don't also get me wrong security is a challenge to us all. Ways exist that we all can do better given the right direction and leadership. People should not as leaders play lip service that never last. Again Amotekun will gradually fade away like many before it. Again don't get me wrong.

The Police seem to be the longest lasting and still existing security despite being a failure. For me a wholistic approach is to clamour and push politically for state police and fund them within each domain.

All this so called Add-On groups or temporary fix are not a lasting way out. They always seize to exist after the masses take there eyes of them or attention has moved away from the political leaders.
Re: Borno State Government Recruits 12,735 Hunters, Vigilantes To Fight Insecurity by helpfindbolu: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With Jumia / How Do I Recover My NIS Recruitment Application Number. / Fadac Resources Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.