Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos (997 Views)

Customize your ride,Vertical doors / My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On / How Do I Put Lambrghinni Doors On My 5 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2011
please anyone who does this or has information on how i can do this should get back to me
ola.icme@yahoo.com

heres a sample
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2011
help please
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2011
smiley
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by samtoye(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
vertical opening doors
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2011
lambo style doors pleae
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by Onwan: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2011
That conversion kit comes with all the accessories needed PLUS a manual. You can call any good panel beater to come to your house (with they tools) and do it - that way he will be available for you to tell him what to do(and y'all reason it out together) and there will be none of the accessories missing (its very important they dont improvise anything for safety reasons.

Also the manual tells you the required tools, usually very few and common.

By the way, its easiest when the Lambo style doors are made specifically for your brand and model, the hindges are an easy fix. Removing the old one might be a challenge though, 'cos those things will be pretty tight.
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2011
ok onwan, thanks for the advice
so anyone with the conversion kit
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by deliceshop(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2011
Onwan:

That conversion kit comes with all the accessories needed PLUS a manual. You can call any good panel beater to come to your house (with they tools) and do it - that way he will be available for you to tell him what to do(and y'all reason it out together) and there will be none of the accessories missing (its very important they dont improvise anything for safety reasons.

Also the manual tells you the required tools, usually very few and common.

By the way, its easiest when the Lambo style doors are made specifically for your brand and model, the hindges are an easy fix. Removing the old one might be a challenge though, 'cos those things will be pretty tight.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by Onwan: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2011
@OP

that thing you have; set of hinges with bolts and nuts is the convertion kit itself. All you need is a good panel beater who can get the right size tools (spanner, hex, etc) to carefully remove the doors (without scratching the paint on it or damaging the glass motor or central lock wiring) and then follow the simple instructions that came with the convertion kit and apply, so you can have the doors open vertically ( lambo style).
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by icme: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2011
please anyone with "useful info" should let me know
Re: Where Can I Put Lamborghinni/vertical Openininng Doors On My Car In Lagos by Middleman: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2011
got sm goiz, was am able to lay ma hand on dr contcts will post it on here cheers

(1) (Reply)

Mint 2006 Toyota Prado Gx For N3.8m / 2005 Chrysler - "salute To The Elephant" / Clean Registered 1999 Toyota Rav 4 For N870k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.