Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## (1951 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Benjamz Replies Lalaboi (2011)nairaland Hottestbeef Ever / Mobinga Vs Benjamz (nairaland Weekly Beef) Somebody Wants To Die Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by BENJAMZ: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
FOR MA HATERZ  TOSIN AND MOBINGA I GAT A HOT TEA 4 Y'ALL LIKE I PROMISED, NEXT TYM, UNA GO LEARN HOW TO TALK.

OK THE BEEF VERSION OF RAPPON'S NEW SINGLE,
TOSIN,MOBINGA  AND RAZOR BLEE G AM HIGHER DAN YA MAMA GO ASK YA PAPA grin grin grin

LINK : http://www.plunder.com/Dup-01-higher-dan-ya-lather-beef-mp3-download-cec049d010.htm

http://plunder.com/cec049d010
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by tosinaded(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
wtf? wack is an understatement . . . . . . . .
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by BENJAMZ: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ tosin y are u crying?
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by tosinaded(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
cos am dissapointed
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by semid4lyfe(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
BENJAMZ:

FOR MA HATERZ TOSIN AND MOBINGA I GAT A HOT TEA 4 Y'ALL LIKE I PROMISED, NEXT TYM, UNA GO LEARN HOW TO TALK.

OK THE BEEF VERSION OF RAPPON'S NEW SINGLE,
TOSIN,MOBINGA AND RAZOR BLEE G AM HIGHER DAN YA MAMA GO ASK YA PAPA grin grin grin

LINK : http://www.plunder.com/Dup-01-higher-dan-ya-lather-beef-mp3-download-cec049d010.htm

http://plunder.com/cec049d010

For your mind, you sef don diss person for audio. Guy, I nor go lie you. . .YOU'RE WACK! tongue sad

Kai! Some mothers do have 'em grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by tosinaded(m): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

For your mind, you sef don diss person for audio. Guy, I nor go lie you. . .YOU'RE WACK! tongue sad

T.K.O
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by dawhizkid1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Na e b say no need to Download na, no need to waste bandwidth. . . . Thanks Semid. cheesy
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by dawhizkid1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Na e b say no need to Download na, no need to waste bandwidth. . . . Thanks Semid. cheesy
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by aieromon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
Seems kilishi sellers are on the increase in this section.First month of the year and see cow meat everywhere.
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by BENJAMZ: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2011
N 4doz of u that is sayn wack,rmba wat i said earlier,"b33f version of rappon single,meanin, i recorded som fins ontop of d original song, n rmba 2critisiz wel, say wat m8ks d track wack, is it d accent,delivery,hook(am on d hook n beat)whatever, iwl b postn d original track n inst.4y'al 2listen 2,
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by tosinaded(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2011
Benjamz leave grammer jare! Nobody likes ur song
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by bjmighty(m): 5:13am On Jan 28, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by swaggapee: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2011
aieromon:

Seems kilishi sellers are on the increase in this section.First month of the year and see cow meat everywhere.

rappers want ponmo
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by lordmaxi: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2011
funny hw some idiots deleted my post cos i said am feelin the track.
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by tosinaded(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
lord maxi:

how can any1 feel this gabbage?
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by BENJAMZ: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2011
MAXI NO MIND THEM NA HATTERZ ALL OF THEM B, HOW THEY NOGO DELETE AM? NO BE TOSIN AND LALABOI AGAIN?
FOOLISH IDIOTS
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by lordmaxi: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2011
Tosin though i dont know the couse of the beef b/w the two of u, i ll say the truth. You tosin is one of the dudes i ve respect for in this forum but i didnt expect u guys nt to be mature enough to know a gud track.
Omo see lines,
u feel me bt u ll never catch me cos am so invisible like the air u breath
u should nt try me u re like a ciggerate u ll never high me

benjamz u try jare, the hook dey very funny. Am busy now i ll still listen to the song more for criticism, meanwhile big up man
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by tosinaded(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
lord maxi:

Tosin though i dont know the couse of the beef b/w the two of u, i ll say the truth. You tosin is one of the dudes i ve respect for in this forum but i didnt expect u guys nt to be mature enough to know a gud track.
Omo see lines,
u feel me bt u ll never catch me cos am so invisible like the air u breath
u should nt try me u re like a ciggerate u ll never high me

benjamz u try jare, the hook dey very funny. Am busy now i ll still listen to the song more for criticism, meanwhile big up man

i dnt need any1's respect. . . all i want is objectivity, wiv a lill fun sumtimes!

this track is wack
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by bouzymill(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
This track is the reason the The word "Wack" is formed!

"you got a problem with that, you can suck my Gun Cock"
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by semid4lyfe(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
BENJAMZ:
N 4doz of u that is sayn wack,rmba wat i said earlier,"b33f version of rappon single,meanin, i recorded som fins ontop of d original song, n rmba 2critisiz wel, say wat m8ks d track wack, is it d accent,delivery,hook(am on d hook n beat)whatever, iwl b postn d original track n inst.4y'al 2listen 2,

Dude, get off that ish you're smoking. So becos o4kaa dey wind & psyche you, you come dey feel like MC and like you sabi rap and you actually expect someone to dissect the track and tell you why it's wack? undecided Maybe o4kaa will oblige and tell you why grin grin

Saying the diss/you is/are wack is an understatement and I'm only being nice. In fact, WACKNESS does not begin to describe it/you cos If I were to grade it, na - grade I go give you. If you like you fit diss me too, so gbo? angry

Some people ought to have their posting privileges withdrawn permanently. . .Nonsense!
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by mceeluther: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ma opinion alone and warning no disses else ask sauron old soldier never dies

If you dudes hype MI amidst most unconnected metaphors that he spit then this track is okay, we just have to wait for tosin's version before judging cus he who rep the mic first without reply is a work over
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by BENJAMZ: 5:04am On Jan 30, 2011
playd around d mic lol, ok tosin if ur papa born u well try record any audio 4me ,
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by 04kaa: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2011
BENJAMZ:

playd around d mic lol, ok tosin if your papa born u well try record any audio 4me ,

tosin is a permanent failure, he can never rap or record anything in his life, all he does is hate on benjams, so dont expect the fool to reply grin grin grin
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by bjmighty(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2011
04kaa:

tosin is a permanent failure, he can never rap or record anything in his life, all he does is hate on benjams, so dont expect the fool to reply grin grin grin

U mean including phone record? grin grin grin grin

Omo jesu, o4ka must not carry dis one go like dat oooo grin grin grin
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by pwiz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
BENJAMZ ur beef track is nt bad.
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by guente02(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2011
They said dnt waste ya bndwdth, okay i would wen im on free buh 4naw im paid, so it can wait.
Music Sect is da Bomb!
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by chamotex(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
Benjamz gets wacker everytime . . . what language was he even speaking sef cos me I no even hear any lyric
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by Mobinga: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2011
How come I'm just seeing this?

@Benjamz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by kecs: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2011
@sly tanx.
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by kecs: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2011
check out, house party trusyne feat yemi alade

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upcoming Artistes, Do You Need 9ja Freebeats? Click Here / Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz / *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) **********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.