Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## (1952 Views)

8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Benjamz Replies Lalaboi (2011)nairaland Hottestbeef Ever / Mobinga Vs Benjamz (nairaland Weekly Beef) Somebody Wants To Die Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by Mobinga: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2011
lol welcome
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by Bamsyle2(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2011
Dang . . . the song (from Kecs) is dope . . . I luv the Bones, Thugz n Harmony rhythm.

@Mobinga

Lol . . . I see you - 3D mahn . . . what's the qualms with Benjamz??
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by kecs: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2011
@bamsyle, tanx. @ all the Mc's in d house, i'll be droppin a free battle beat for ya'll soon, diss who ever you wanna! if possible, send me all the raw vocals so i can mix it down to a full nairaland contribution beef track. peace
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by Bamsyle2(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2011
^^Aiight mahn . . . Patiently Waiting.
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by 04kaa: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2011
kecs:

@bamsyle, tanx. @ all the Mc's in d house, i'll be droppin a free battle beat for ya'll soon, diss who ever you wanna! if possible, send me all the raw vocals so i can mix it down to a full nairaland contribution beef track. peace

interesting this is what we like cheesy
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by BENJAMZ: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: ###########Benjamz Beef To Tosin Mobinga And Razor Bleeg######## by Slyr0x: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2011
Bamsyle.:

Aiight, subscribing . . . my mahn Slyr0x never endorses wackness . . .

Yessir. His twitter addy http://twitter.com/#!/trusyne

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upcoming Artistes, Do You Need 9ja Freebeats? Click Here / Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz / *********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) **********

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.