Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Do You Have An AC? Is It Still Chilling This Raining Season? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have An AC? Is It Still Chilling This Raining Season? (234 Views)

How To Turn A Fan Into An Ac To Save Cost In This Tinubulation / Save Your Home From Mould This Raining Season / Pls I Need Advice On An AC To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An AC? Is It Still Chilling This Raining Season? by fineboynl(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
I was wondering if it's my AC or something is wrong somewhere. during April and early May at 20c I'm running under my blanket and I will put it off within few hours.

but now at 20c it just feel as if the AC is not cooling. it's the same 20c thermostat setting when it reaches during April. i was amazed when it switch off at 20c and I really do not feel any coldness that much.

there is dew fog on my window glass and dew condensing on iron door.

I know of relative humidity. but I am finding it hard to believe that high humidity will have this much impact.

all mental is cold, iron door handle, keys, spoons. but I am not feeling it and neither do non mental surface

the reason for this thread is to check if others or anyone is experiencing it.
Re: Do You Have An AC? Is It Still Chilling This Raining Season? by determination26(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
One of the symptoms of ghonnorea is internal heat. You should see a doctor grin tongue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get Loan Made Easy / UPS Driver Brought To Tears When Hundreds Of Neighbors Thank Him For His Work Du / 4 Reasons Why A Husband Must Make His Wife Next Of Kin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.