Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How To Turn A Fan Into An Ac To Save Cost In This Tinubulation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Turn A Fan Into An Ac To Save Cost In This Tinubulation (241 Views)

Six Effective Ways You Can Cut Cost In These Hard Times / AC dealer shares thoughts on The Best Brand Of AC To Buy / Pls I Need Advice On An AC To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn A Fan Into An Ac To Save Cost In This Tinubulation by sukkot: 9:29pm On Mar 12
Yeah so you can’t blast your ac 24 7 or all night unless you are Dangote so at night you are struggling with heat and humidity. It’s killing you and all you have is a fan. Do not blow the fan directly on you. This is torture. You are blowing hot humid air on yourself. The fan becomes an instrument of torture magnifying the heat and humidity. What you do is close the door and if you have several windows close them all but open just 2. One of the windows put your fan 2 feet away from that window and let’s it face the window full on so it can blast out the hot air. This kicking out of air creates suction pressure that pulls in cooler colder air from outside through the other open window and voila you just created a mini ac. The room go cool small . I just did it now. Chillinnnnnn like ac in my room

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Fan Into An Ac To Save Cost In This Tinubulation by Obainoman6: 10:06pm On Mar 12
After voting calamity they are here writing rubbish on how to cope with sapa mixed with heat.
Ndi uchu!

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Fan Into An Ac To Save Cost In This Tinubulation by sukkot: 10:10pm On Mar 12
Obainoman6:
After voting calamity they are here writing rubbish on how to cope with sapa mixed with heat.
Ndi uchu!
nne be calming down. I have never voted in my life. Am too lazy to queue in hot sun for anybody. I have fashi many job appointments when I got there and saw queue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Origin of fights Btw guys and ladies on Nairaland / Tears As Sir Ihekweaba Godson Uwaga Is Buried / Discount On Publication Of Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.