Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) (785 Views)

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Nigerian popular disk jockey DJ Cuppy has shared her disappointment over the constant losses faced by her club Arsenal. The most recent was the 2-1 defeat by Brighton.
After the loss, DJ Cuppy took to her twitter page to announce her exit from the football club and asked the press to please respect her decision to leave the club;

According to her:

“It’s not me, it’s you Only so much heartbreak a girl can take@Arsenal… I can no longer stay in this toxic relationship. I’m sorry.”
Watch Video Using the link https://musicprong.com/dj-cuppy-in-tears-as-she-quits-being/

Re: DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) by internationalman(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
Na their way..

When the going gets tough the ditch you..

But truthfully speaking, if Arsenal were a husband (has been husband) the wife would have left her to marry its neighbor, Chelsea a longtime ago.
Re: DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) by HornyTave: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
if people could listen to her songs then she has no tight to leave Arsenal

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) by iyobosadavid: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2020
join this whatsapp link for daily 2 odds and testify
https:///LOR03NAiRtg5fMMwLgC6aI
Re: DJ Cuppy In Tears As She Quits Being An Arsenal Fan (watch Video) by paulolee(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2020
eehyaa...na dose gunners kids fan i do pity for...especially back den when camera do show them crying puting on arsenal Jersey and atimes together with thier angry looking fathers...i feel pain for them because they are too young for such heartbreak seeing arsenal breaking thier fragile hearts almost every weekend and some of them were misled to gunners by thier fathers whilch i see as child abuse..

(1) (Reply)

. / It’s Very Wrong As A Muslim- Ahmed Musa Blasted For Wife Kissing Picture / Man United Should Please Allow Us To Win This Year Europa Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.