Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (85689 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by JaceBlaze: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yah neh!!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Salewa95:

See Aba where human being live. Even Pigs CANNOT survive in that environment.

That human survive in this place should be the 9th wonder of the world.

[img]https:///65535/50061296843_3ca73c0318_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50062108742_6e02aff509_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50061859761_f75e704acf_o_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50061296813_9464e5715e_o_d.jpg[/img]
A market as huuge as Aria Aria is expected to generate an incredible amount of waste, the only problem is poor waste management....... meanwhile look below ......And sophisticated Ape-like human beings are living here

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by PrinceKenne(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks to Ibikunle omo Amosun, the architect of modern Abeokuta

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by austin4real(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chris2863:
Sw seriously needs infrastructure.... I stay in Abeokuta and to be honest Ogun state is a mess.... One of the worst states, if not the worst state I have been to...
Plz loud it oooo, under the present govt, Ogun state has turned out to be as shitty AF !!! all these pictures na wash....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Akano5(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
You only see this in Abeokuta..!!! Check other local government in ogun state..?? you will see that there is no development in ogun state. I reside in Ifo local government, but no presence of government

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by mayorjohnholt(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pentagon007:
There is nothing here worth celebrating or even showcasing. Look at the haphazard building patterns smh.
SW needs to look inward more. The way all Yorubas are abandoning their state to decay while piling up investments in Lagos should be a thing of big worry to Yorubas. There is need to invest more in the different States of SW and not leaving them to decay and rot. Ibadan is a case study.

Maybe you don't know what u r saying... Na East Lagos dey abi.... Or wc of ur state for east u wan use compare Lag?...must u guys talk rubbish
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by BeforeJuly: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
winterfell007:

I'm ashamed of you. It's folks like you that make people feel Igbo people are full of hate and envy. What is wrong with you? Why can't you let them enjoy their aerial views
When we post aerial pictures of Onitsha, Owerri and Porthacourt, you all begin to type 'wonderful', 'amazing' and later start rebuking people from the southwest calling them 'brown roof'. Now they are showing you pictures of coming developments and planned areas, instead of appreciating, you are throwing tantrums and stupid remarks up and down undecided
sadly that has become the hallmark of most igbos on This website.

it's just stupid at this point.
I try not to be tribal in most instances but truth be told as long as these people aren't banned the other tribes would be forced to continue to hate them.

it's Nigerias very sad reality.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by macof(m): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Ogun state"The Skull Mining Centre" of Nigeria grin grin Some one said if u visit that city u go just dey passive Strong odour ... Even the door handles wey dey their govt house was made of skull or has a symbol on it. cry
Perceive

Go to school you said no. It's a career in online trolling you chose
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by BeforeJuly: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
population of yoruba in all south east no fit reach 50k self...

Bro, normally apart from transfer from work, an average yoruba cant think of going to east.. tbh, there is nothing in east that u will not find in southwest
it's the truth.
the Yoruba's migrate outside Africa if there is a need to migrate.

you hardly find Yoruba's in south Africa, Ghana and all other african countries.
I don't even want to start on how the igbos have tarnished Nigeria's image through international drug trafficking in almost all countries of the world. these are the same people that are quick to condemn the worthlessness of the Nigerian passport.
I'm not disputing the obvious fact that other Nigerian tribes have their bad eggs too though.

all igbo's on this website and in Nigeria at large know for a fact that we don't migrate to their region.

Nigeria's case is just sad.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by RealEzee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stayed there for a year, I must commend Amosun for the work done there, can't say the same for other areas tho but the guy scatter the area with tarred roads and bridges from kotor to lafenwa, nice roads no wonder transportation was cheap since na low cost of maintenance of your vehicle as a result of the good road, less traffic too tho, but street roads hmm well nothing much to say for that side, Amosun tried for Abk Sha, ijebu ode and shagamu hmmm well work in progress let me not say he no still try lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by akigbemaru: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
rdokoye:

Nope, I have zero hate for Yoruba people, I may not trust Yoruba people (because of the incessant bigotry on this website) but that's not enough to make me hate you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by RealEzee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2020

Why are u Pained dt Ogun is benefiting from Lagos sw sw

Let's anambra benefit from delta na... No, they can't.. Even deltans hate you guys... They have never trusted u, ur forefathers or even ur unborn generations gringrin
Abeg what close proximity is he/she talking about first kwa? Abi is he/she talking from hearsay? The areas in close proximity are not even developed, talking of lambe, sango, giwa, ifo those are the areas in close proximity to Lagos, Abk isn't and besides Amosun concentrated more with the Egba areas Abk guun guun.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Skmoda360(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ogun state the Skull Mining Headquarter grin
I am Yoruba but judging from what am seeing here, SW have a lot of catching up to do with the East; in terms of City planning and development.
You ain't Yoruba so Bleep off....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by jadeliyi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
idiot Dey post onitsha as Abeokuta AnambraIstson come and see ooo grin grin thread never even reach 3 pages they ve run out of pictures after posting mediocre red mud pictures that can’t even battle Abia state kikiki
you can pls point out places that is anambra or post your own version of the truth. our Africa problem is hate when we see good thing
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by jadeliyi(m): 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this pictures are wash I tell you wash.. tomorrow I'll come here with my own view of abeokuta so all can see.. I'm currently In abeokuta right now
wash you are currently on abeokuta well maybe you're staying in lafenwa, randal, alamala area.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by jadeliyi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kwili1:
this op must b high on weed, look at my Afonja neighbors celebrating pictures which there is no evidence that it's even from d skull minning state.
the acclaimed sophisticated Afonjas are being dilutional.
what evidence do u have to prove it's ogun state? one can snap random pics and claim it's from a particular area. look at d real pics of ogun state.
ogun state competing with Ibandan on BROWN ROOF.
this hate at the height of it you have never been here instead for your to ask for clarification so engage in distaste comment.
this our brown roof you post is heritage and most houses around this area had been before the 1960s. the present picture that the op post are area where there are new development. stop the shameful mentality and grow .
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by jadeliyi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I'll bring photos from sapon.. and okelantoro tomorrow grin all these lies about SW been more developed than other regions has gat to stop
bring image of iyana mortuary, OOPl, kemta , orange estate , obansanjo Hill top koba pe and let see how it disagree with the posters update.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
pipilo pipilo....this is Erin oke osun state, I was on a humanitarian mission in sophisticated monkeys land angry
Osun Enugu IDP kwashiokwor camp land of potor piglets.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by akdjr(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Another one

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
the land of sophisticated monkeys and baboons
More osu cast developers land potor every you go... grin

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Ibadan is a pigsty, stop deluding yourself, Ibadan is what Donald trump had in mind when he Africa a shithole

Why are you in pain?
Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland while Ogun state is more developed than Anambra and IMO states combined.Don't be angry that I am stating the facts.Thanks.

Ogun state with the biggest estate in Africa pees on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Superb

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Okay o
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by grandstar(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
AbakalikiPress:
See red soil everywhere lol wink. But Yoruba people will say South East is red mud republic.

Sense fall on all of you.

These ones have probably even stolen pictures from somewhere in the East calling it Abeokuta. Who doesn't know Abeokuta? kiki

I am shocked that tribalism has come this low. A man from Ebonyi engaged in the disgraceful and utterly needless discrimination other Igbos put them through!

This is a nice thread showing beautiful pictures. Why ruin it over nonsense? Don't reduce yourself to a bigot. Abakaliki has some very nice development no matter what haters say. That is what you should focus on. Most of the criticism here from you guys are probably targetted at neutral parties just enjoying this thread.

The biggest critics of Aba and Ebonyi are from probably from fellow Igbos and not even Yorubas. Wherever it originates from, it stinks. Don't be part of it.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Salvofthesouth(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Balogunodua post=91233640]
I have been to southeast and it's filled with potopoto erosion ravaged land and roads made up of red mud populated by pigs. Smh[/quote]

Only If you were civil in your comment would i have taken you serious! Nobody is fighting you bro. Stop been a hater! Your region is the best sir! You win
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Why are you in pain?
Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland while Ogun state is more developed than Anambra and IMO states combined.Don't be angry that I am stating the facts.Thanks.

Ogun state with the biggest estate in Africa pees on your head.
lool!!!.....facts from ewudulandia and gbegili media house
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
A market as huuge as Aria Aria is expected to generate an incredible amount of waste, the only problem is poor waste management....... meanwhile look below ......And sophisticated Ape-like human beings are living here

That is Lagos where immigrant Igbos live.Can't you see that it looks like Igboland?
Send Igbos back to alaigbo and there will be no dirt in SW again.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Obamaofusa: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
lool!!!.....facts from ewudulandia and gbegili media house

Your people share in your pain.Ndo..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Osun Enugu IDP kwashiokwor camp land of potor piglets.
reporting live from land of the dirtiest tribe in Africa....of u dare bathe you will be dragged to the kabiesi

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Salvofthesouth post=91238663][/quote]
I don't care if you take me serious or not, all i know is southeast is a shithole.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obamaofusa:

Your people share in your pain.Ndo..
Make e pain you well well, Una no reach anything.....this green soup has rooten your head

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Drizzy5001(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
macof:

Perceive

Go to school you said no. It's a career in online trolling you chose
idiot way go school I don see you na, mumu man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.