Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (85707 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by trutharena: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by OGMonitoring: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by IronGalaxy: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians know the meaning of the word "beautiful"

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by TMKsouth: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Small town mentality. I used to think Vereeniging was the ish before I went to Joburg. Upon my return Vrega looked like a farm. But I maintain Vereeniging with all its problems is still better than this town/city embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by IronGalaxy: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Small town mentality. I used to think Vereeniging was the ish before I went to Joburg. Upon my return Vrega looked like a farm. But I maintain Vereeniging with all its problems is still better than this town/city embarassed
So you're originally from the Vaal TMK?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by TMKsouth: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
So you're originally from the Vaal TMK?

Born and bred cool But did Joburg for 10 years or so.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by IronGalaxy: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

Born and bred cool But did Joburg for 10 years or so.
I see, for some reason, I thought you were originally from JHB
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by TMKsouth: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I see, for some reason, I thought you were originally from JHB

You mean like I'm from Soweto with their small yards? Ba betetsane over there dude grin

Vaal ke heso - the yards are spacious and property cheaper. But it's got more cons than pros and municipality ya pota. Came back a few years back but I caught the Joburg bug for sho! Will definitely return.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by IronGalaxy: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean like I'm from Soweto with their small yards? Ba betetsane over there dude grin

Vaal ke heso - the yards are spacious and property cheaper. But it's got more cons than pros and municipality ya pota. Came back a few years back but I caught the Joburg bug for sho! Will definitely return.
Lol, that's where I was born and bred G.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by TMKsouth: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, that's where I was born and bred G.

Eish, askies! I was caught gossiping grin. You know Soweto has got a lot going for it dude. I thought you were Pretoria through-and-through.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by BeforeJuly: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nairaland hosts people from all over nigeria.

Many of the people here don't even live in cities.

Beauty is also relative to the beholder.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by theInterpreter: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by bull67: 5:37am On Jan 25, 2022
BEAUTIFUL HOUSES
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by lajidson(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2022
Accommodation! Accommodation!!
Accommodation!!!

Looking for accommodation has now been made easier, faster and more reliable.

If you're looking for accommodation anywhere in Abeokuta, I’ll find your ideal accommodation for you.

You deserve the best!

WhatsApp or call

Accommodation! Accommodation!!
Accommodation!!!

Looking for accommodation has now been made easier, faster and more reliable.

If you're looking for accommodation anywhere in Abeokuta, I’ll find your ideal accommodation for you.

You deserve the best!

WhatsApp or call

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.