Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (87787 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by clevybrown(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
we both know what you did there grin, zoom in on the tiny 1% while ignoring the whole 99% of brown, leaking ,tacky buildings that are older than Nigeria itself
grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
More.. Ogun state.

[img]https:///65535/50024143976_eb185a440e_b_d.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

You really dealt with the envious, jealous, and that helpless troll. cool
Kudos. grin
Tanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:
When a troll is pained it becomes helpless and powerless.

I don't want to hear anything about a paradise that doesn't exist in alaigbo henceforth else I will make any ibo boy on this platform to deny and hide is state and origin like the one above me. grin
[/b][b] you are now scared of quoting me? undecided.....smh for Yoruba cowardice grin.......... Meanwhile all this doctored and heavily filtered pictures you are posting here isn't fooling anyone grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Tanks cheesy
Loool!!!.....when two sore losers come together to cry grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Tanks cheesy

Proud of you guys. cool cool

You have rendered the troll above a wanderer and a self-appraise fugitive. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:
When a troll is pained it becomes helpless and powerless.

I don't want to hear anything about a paradise that doesn't exist in alaigbo henceforth else I will make any ibo boy on this platform to deny and hide is state and origin like the one above me. grin

Take note, y'all. I mean every word. shocked

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by haffaze777(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

You are very dumb, you know that? We don't use Yellow buses in Abeokuta as means of transportation.

Dumb abi stupid?I think he's both shagrin Egba agbewaa ooooo.baisi omo iya mi?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
Loool!!!.....when two sore losers come together to cry grin
I understand your pain grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by itsIYKE(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

I understand you pain grin
The spirit of tribalism has left you by force

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

I understand your pain grin

I swear. Real pain oo grin

The dude be like, why me now, why oo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

I swear. Real pain oo grin
The dude be like, why me now, why oo
Hahahaha.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsIYKE:
The spirit of tribalism has left you by force
I think you are confused.. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Factshunter: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Balogunodua:

Hahahaha.... grin

I was like WTF is that...as in, the dude was just self-appraising himself and helplessly, hopelessly trolling without logic and sanity on sight.

We know dem, they are the type that derives joy in deluded self-appraise troll borne out of a broken home or low self-esteem. Who does that online? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by ifiokjohn(m): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Show us your houses in the SE back in the 30's, 40's, 50's and the 60's? You were living in caves and mud huts with thatched roof.

grin grin
So you are the Ekoile of over 4 years ago I used to read ur posts and comments here as a visitor...Wow! You have never change one bit, You are still a sissy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Balogunodua(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Factshunter:

I was like WTF is that...as in, the dude was just self-appraising himself and helplessly, hopelessly trolling without logic and sanity on sight.

We know dem, they are the type that derives joy in deluded self-appraise troll borne out of a broken home or low self-esteem. Who does that online? grin grin grin
Kikikikikiki.. grin

See finishing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
haffaze777:

Dumb abi stupid?I think he's both shagrin Egba agbewaa ooooo.baisi omo iya mi?

Bawa baba mi. Egba meji e je ara won niyan.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Proud to be Ègbá cool

Ègbáreewà grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Iceberg3: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Beware of mining industrialists, thank you. grin

Goodnight jare, lzaa imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by haffaze777(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Bawa baba mi. Egba meji e je ara won niyan.
Bawa jare omo iya mi
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by myrax7(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2020
What about other areas in Ogun state?
Do they have good roads?
Sango Ota,
Shagamu,
Mowe Ibafo,
Iju atan,
Lambe, Akute, Ajuwon, Okearo, Agbado, IJoko, Lisa, Lefenwa, Ishashi,Agbara, Luscada.

Amongst many other Location That give Ogun state Strong IGR,
Is there any Good road there ?

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Ademolami100(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2020
]Are you tired of salary Job and want financial freedom?, are you ready to be free from financial problems that keeps you awake every midnight?,
Remember the biggest achievement on earth is a wealthy foundations for your children, so they can inherit them when you left.
I will introduce you to a company I partner with that change my life within 7 months, company that pays weekly, and I became a happy man every blessed day.
This company only need you to work smart and get paid weekly,
Legit company, with good structure and unlimited bonuses,
Contact Mr Gabriel on 07084430301
If you are in lagos,
Our branch office is at- No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson, surulere, Lagos state.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by BluntNigerian: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Show us IBADAN..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Xenowerk4000(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice city
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2020
friday2011:

See ur life, how do you expect pple who barely eat twice a day to get data for such live streaming? It wont be out of place if you tell your bishop to put his services on dstv and gotv, by so doing, he will reach more greater people.

Prove to me if this strictly online broadcast is not for income?
dear, it is also on startimes, we are believing GOD that the lockdown will be over soon. Also we have centers that are maintaining social distancing. U can watch it there as well. Get back to me to know d nearest around u
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
igboarenice:

Abia is a cesspit
I will upload pics if you want

Abia is better developed than any SW state
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City by Resemblance246: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Carrying Man With Gallons Of Fuel (Photo) / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.