Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Femi Fani – Kayode Awards Scholarship To Young Boy With Angelic Voice Who Hawks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Fani – Kayode Awards Scholarship To Young Boy With Angelic Voice Who Hawks (469 Views)

Nigerians React To Video Of Pretty Lady Who Hawks Fufu For A Living Flaunting / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani – Kayode Awards Scholarship To Young Boy With Angelic Voice Who Hawks by correctkidabc(m): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Trending video online shows a young boy selling all kinds of fruits and edible things singing with his angelice voice.
Reacting to the viral video, the former Aviation minister Femi Fani – Kayode took to his instagram page to share the video as he ask to know the boy where about, to meet his family and he pledges togive the boy N200,000 and to sponsor him untill he finishes University.

Watch video here:https://www.correctkid.com/femi-fani-kayode-awards-scholarship-to-young-boy-with-angelic-voice-who-hawks-fruitsvideo-photo/

Re: Femi Fani – Kayode Awards Scholarship To Young Boy With Angelic Voice Who Hawks by tillaman(m): 4:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Femi Fani – Kayode Awards Scholarship To Young Boy With Angelic Voice Who Hawks by Obidon1(m): 4:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Good from him

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Boss Mark Zuckerberg Is No Longer The Third Richest Person / "I Found Out I Was Pregnant The Day I Gave Birth" -lady Shares Shocking Story / Stop Calling It "Face-mass", It's Incorrect - See The Correct Pronunciation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.