Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? (604 Views)

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo / Sam Adeyemi: Endsars Protesters Not Responsible For Destruction Of Property / Is God Responsible For The Current Predicament The World Is Going Through? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 6:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by helinues: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2020
No
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:
No
Then is god concern about them ..
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2020
O.p
Modify the topic.
For some being poor.

1 Like

Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by helinues: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes but heaven help only those who helped themselves
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Yes but heaven help only those who helped themselves
Ok eee, so u mean the poor people are responsible to their own predicament . ?
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by helinues: 6:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Ok eee, so u mean the poor people are responsible to their own predicament . ?

Of course, one way or the other
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by chukwuibuipob: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2020
sad 80% of these wealthy pipu Do legwork.Not all of dem are clean
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2020
helinues:

Of course, one way or the other
God bless u
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by bigiyaro(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
not clean how?
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by helinues: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

God bless u

And you too
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Clean ? .. How
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by orunto27: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
God is not. But to ENTER into the Kingdom of God, you must be POOR IN SPIRIT. God is SPIRIT, you can only get Him in Spirit.
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by orunto27: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Poverty is when you can't act, interact and move around. Elijah was in such a State many times but God provided his needs. Of course, Elijah was on God's Missions and was always praying. Sometime, The Mother of Jesus, Mary, was found eating and asked how She got the food. She answered, "Angels brought me food". So if you can get God, you will never be found wanting. You will always have the Means to Life, that's to act, interact and move around. Prayer is the Key to Life. To be poor is not to believe JESUS and not to be prayerful...
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by chukwuibuipob: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2020
Think well,u’ll understand
bigiyaro:
not clean how?
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
orunto27:

Poverty is when you can't act, interact and move around. Elijah was in such a State many times but God provided his needs. Of course, Elijah was on God's Missions and was always praying. Sometime, The Mother of Jesus, Mary, was found eating and asked how She got the food. She answered, "Angels brought me food". So if you can get God, you will never be found wanting. You will always have the Means to Life, that's to act, interact and move around. Prayer is the Key to Life. To be poor is not to believe JESUS and not to be prayerful...
Thank u
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by YorubaKinging: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2020
First of all

What's the definition of your own "poor"

Is it not being able to eat a three square meal and afford some basic things like good clothing and shelter??

Or not being able to afford to buy a private jet? Fleet of cars, be a celebrity, carry olosho up and and down,. Going to club every day

And traveling anytime you feel like

If your answer is the latter, then , You need Satan to give you all those things

But God always provides everything you need

God knows what you need

Have you ever been able to add to the hairs of your head? Or even increase or decrease your height?

If no, why then do you worry about what you eat or drink for all these things profit nothing
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2020
orunto27:
God is not. But to ENTER into the Kingdom of God, you must be POOR IN SPIRIT. God is SPIRIT, you can only get Him in Spirit.
How can one be poor in spirit .
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by bigiyaro(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Think well,u’ll understand
I don't understand.
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by orunto27: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Don't be covetous. Believe in Miracles and always pray.
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Bacteriologist(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2020
If people are wealthy. And we thank god for it.

It logically follows that if people are poor. We can blame god for it.
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Juliusmomoh: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Bacteriologist:
If people are wealthy. And we thank god for it.

It logically follows that if people are poor. We can blame god for it.
Yes bros, , but some folk no go gree
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Bacteriologist(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes bros, , but some folk no go gree

Lol Na indoctrination. God no fit ever do bad na good. Even if he kill your pikin na good. If GOD make you poor Na good. Na satan de always do bad. Even if satan make you get money na still bad e do.
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Righteousness89(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Basic Foundation and principles of Life

These Principles were given by The Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY Himself.

These principles does not answer to Fasting and prayer

These principles does not care about if you believe God Almighty or not.

What are these Principles?
Genesis 8:22
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Being Wealthy, Rich is all about who follows the rules given..

The Earth belongs to GOD Almighty..
HE makes the sun to rise on both the good and the evil and sends rain to the Just and the unjust!

Whatever happens, the poor will never cease to be on the earth.

Atimes what holds people from being blessed is the Holding on to that little that u have.

The difference between a Rich Believer and an Rich Sinner is that Security and peace of mind that comes with that of a Believer. It's priceless!

Abramham was Heavily Rich and Blessed in all things. He served GOD and is in Heaven!

Lazarus was poor and a beggar! He also is in Heaven as we speak!

It's a Matter of choosing how you wanna make Heaven! You do it based on the principles you follow!

When things are looking bad in your life... Look for Good life and a Sow a seed!

It could be that old mama who her kids have abandoned!

It could be that poor family that are not into evil activities

It could be anyone doing something that is not evil..

It could be your local church or pastor etc

Just look for a good ground and Sow away your sorrow!

I say good ground, because there are certain people who are under Curse from God due to one thing or the other! And when you give to them you attract trouble to your life..

Be led before you Sow so as to avoid some stories
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by karo93: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Basic Foundation and principles of Life

These Principles were given by The Creator, GOD ALMIGHTY Himself.

These principles does not answer to Fasting and prayer

These principles does not care about if you believe God Almighty or not.

What are these Principles?
Genesis 8:22
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Being Wealthy, Rich is all about who follows the rules given..

The Earth belongs to GOD Almighty..
HE makes the sun to rise on both the good and the evil and sends rain to the Just and the unjust!

Whatever happens, the poor will never cease to be on the earth.

Atimes what holds people from being blessed is the Holding on to that little that u have.

The difference between a Rich Believer and an Rich Sinner is that Security and peace of mind that comes with that of a Believer. It's priceless!

Abramham was Heavily Rich and Blessed in all things. He served GOD and is in Heaven!

Lazarus was poor and a beggar! He also is in Heaven as we speak!

It's a Matter of choosing how you wanna make Heaven! You do it based on the principles you follow!

When things are looking bad in your life... Look for Good life and a Sow a seed!

It could be that old mama who her kids have abandoned!

It could be that poor family that are not into evil activities

It could be anyone doing something that is not evil..

It could be your local church or pastor etc

Just look for a good ground and Sow away your sorrow!

I say good ground, because there are certain people who are under Curse from God due to one thing or the other! And when you give to them you attract trouble to your life..

Be led before you Sow so as to avoid some stories

I am not disproving sowing a seed to someone that can bless you.....but i think a problem with the teaching is that the teachers state that this is the only way to be rich and its not true. Anybody that works hard will be rich. Believer of unbeliever.

Thus a believer that works hard and doesnt give anything just like the unbelievers will still be rich.

The greatest pitfall of this teaching is the fact that unbelievers are rich and doing well in life too. There are stingy rich unbelievers just as there are stingy rich christians.

Making the giving way the only way to wealth makes it all look like a big scam because there are poor people that have been sowing for ages and rich people that only sow to prostitutes and clubs.

The teaching is true but it has been overstretched beyond its actual capacity
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Karlifate: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Lol Na indoctrination. God no fit ever do bad na good. Even if he kill your pikin na good. If GOD make you poor Na good. Na satan de always do bad. Even if satan make you get money na still bad e do.

Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by karo93: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2020
I believe this world is both physical and spiritual..... The physical can work and does work without the spiritual. The spiritual "rarely" works without physical input.

Thus anyone that works on a well paying job/profession or sells a high demand product must be rich. Regardless of whether he gets spiritual assistance or not.

This is why any human being can be rich without sowing or doing money rituals.

If i land a job that pays me 20million monthly because i am a good and intelligent programmer or i sing a song that blows and start going for shows at 20million each..... i will be rich !!!!

It doesnt matter if i am singing about a lady's waist and weed. As long as the song blows i will make money.

If i am a talented footballer or sportsman and i get to play at the professional level, i will be bastardly rich. Regardless of if i am a christian muslim juju worshipper or atheist

If i am a good and creative actor and people like seeing my face on tv....even if its nude movies i am acting. I will be paid heavily and i will be rich.

Thats how the world works. The world is natural and anyone with value will get paid.

There's Frank edwards and there is wizkid and they are both selling music
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by karo93: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2020
The Israelites went to war and fought with swords. They did not decree that their enemies fall down and die. But as the bible tells us; all those wars were won with God's assistance.

That's how the world works....

You can work alone and be rich, You can work with spiritual assistance and be rich.

Pick your sub and run with it.
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Righteousness89(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2020
karo93:

I am not disproving sowing a seed to someone that can bless you.....but i think a problem with the teaching is that the teachers state that this is the only way to be rich and its not true. Anybody that works hard will be rich. Believer of unbeliever.

Thus a believer that works hard and doesnt give anything just like the unbelievers will still be rich.

The greatest pitfall of this teaching is the fact that unbelievers are rich and doing well in life too. There are stingy rich unbelievers just as there are stingy rich christians.

Making the giving way the only way to wealth makes it all look like a big scam because there are poor people that have been sowing for ages and rich people that only sow to prostitutes and clubs.

The teaching is true but it has been overstretched beyond its actual capacity

My Brother/ Sister, on this Earth we are, to be Blessed, you need to give!

You can work all the hard and be stingy! You can't be blessed!

You can work all the hard you want and not follow the principle, you will end up in Struggle..

If life is by Struggle, the guys that push barrow in the sun and all that should be the richest!

All the bill gates, Oprah Winfrey, Saudi billionaires and all persons who are megaly Blessed are givers!

It's a Principle that governs the earth! It's not about born again or not born again!

Be Saved has an advantage of Divine security on your Blessings. It has an advantage of Rest and peace! It's has an advantage of Stressless accomplishments! It has an advantage of divine Security and more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by karo93: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother/ Sister, on this Earth we are, to be Blessed, you need to give!

You can work all the hard and be stingy! You can't be blessed!

You can work all the hard you want and not follow the principle, you will end up in Struggle..

If life is by Struggle, the guys that push barrow in the sun and all that should be the richest!

All the bill gates, Oprah Winfrey, Saudi billionaires and all persons who are megaly Blessed are givers!

It's a Principle that governs the earth! It's not about born again or not born again!

Be Saved has an advantage of Divine security on your Blessings. It has an advantage of Rest and peace! It's has an advantage of Stressless accomplishments! It has an advantage of divine Security and more!

There are stingy rich people. Even Jesus gisted us about "The rich man and lazarus".... very stingy wicked person but he was still RICH. The only thing he lost was his soul.

There is a spiritual and physical principle by which giving can assist a person in life. But saying it is the only way to riches is just deceit.

Its sweet for motivation sha and the people that preach it as "the only way" will inevitably become bastardly rich which further strenghtens the teaching.

The world has spiritual components but it is not as spiritual as many think, hope or wish it to be....natural things work on their own
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by Righteousness89(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
karo93:

There are stingy rich people. Even Jesus gisted us about "The rich fool".... very stingy wicked person but he was still RICH. The only thing he lost was his soul.

There is a spiritual and physical principle by which giving can assist a person in life. But saying it is the only way to riches is just deceit.

Its sweet for motivation sha and the people that preach it as "the only way" will inevitably become bastardly rich which further strenghtens the teaching.

Read your Bible properly!

The Rich fool was called a fool because he wasn't rich towards GOD ! Stingy had nothing to do there!
Re: Is God Responsible For Some Being Poor ??? by karo93: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Read your Bible properly!

The Rich fool was called a fool because he wasn't rich towards GOD ! Stingy had nothing to do there!

Read your bible properly too. He was stingy to lazarus. He had alot and wasnt willing to give him a little

Its obvious he was not a giver but he was RICH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Appoints T.B Joshua As Ambassador Of Tourism / Davido Becomes Born Again, Spotted Hitting Band During A Church Service In Asaba / Bishop Kukah Spells Out Why We Failed As A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.