Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Needs "$15 Million" To Battle Israel Adesanya And Mentor TUF - Paulo Costa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Needs "$15 Million" To Battle Israel Adesanya And Mentor TUF - Paulo Costa (355 Views)

Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / Who Has Heard Of All Things Promotion Hub At Abraham Adesanya Ajah / A Data Analysis / Science Tutor And Mentor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Needs "$15 Million" To Battle Israel Adesanya And Mentor TUF - Paulo Costa by olamariamjonez(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2020
Dana White has as of late said TUF is returning and named a couple of potential outcomes of who may mentor the season. One matching fans were anxious to see was Adesanya and Costa. The two have a monstrous competition, so it would make for good TV. It would likewise set up their middleweight title battle, which is required to happen not long from now.

"BN: a definitive warrior Adelasanha x Costa. Who loves that coordinate?," Costa tweeted.

The tweets started fan's enthusiasm thinking about whether that it was a done arrangement. The Brazilian, in any case, says it's not done and affirms he needs to get paid to do it.

"Not done arrangement yet. I need 15 million like Jon," Costa included.

Paulo Costa is right now 13-0 as a master and positioned second at middleweight. He last battled last August back at UFC 241 where he beat Yoel Romero by consistent choice. Prior to that, he scored TKO prevails upon Uriah Hall, Johny Hendricks, Oluwale Bamgbose, and Garreth McLellan in his UFC debut.

Israel Adesanya, in the mean time, protected his belt with a choice success over Romero in March. He won the middleweight title when he beat Robert Whittaker by TKO. He asserted between time gold with a choice success over Kelvin Gastelum and has remarkable successes over Anderson Silva, Derek Brunson, and Brad Tavares.

In spite of the fact that Costa has set his value point, it appears to be improbable he would get $15 million like Jon Jones. We have seen warriors come out as of late and discussion about how low contender pay is and why they need a greater amount of the income. There is no doubt Costa merits the cash however.

Costa-Adesanya is a monstrous battle and one that has been fermenting for a considerable length of time. The Brazilian has pummeled the champ on numerous occasions at whatever point he has addressed BJPENN.com.

"I can beat both. I think Adesanya is a phony boss. He hasn't battled anybody intense, he is a thin jokester. I have an individual issue with him," Paulo Costa said in September before Adesanya battled Whittaker. "In the event that he beats Whittaker, which I don't believe, I'm going to slaughter him. He doesn't have a potential for success against me. With respect to Whittaker, he is acceptable, extreme person. He isn't as solid as Yoel, so I can take him. He resembles Yoel with less force, so I can beat them two. I truly need Adesanya, however."

https://hi247.com.ng/2020/06/21/i-needs-15-million-to-battle-israel-adesanya-and-mentor-tuf-paulo-costa/

Re: I Needs "$15 Million" To Battle Israel Adesanya And Mentor TUF - Paulo Costa by ellapius(f): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin wen them knack u one blow for ring now u start staggering everywhere ooo.
mouth easy infact me Elle if l catch u i will beat u like mad. leave Israel and challenge me
Re: I Needs "$15 Million" To Battle Israel Adesanya And Mentor TUF - Paulo Costa by waladis(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please any link to watch this fight free

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Rig Floormen /roustabouts/roughnecks Earn In Nigeria? / Help! Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Reject It? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.