Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (95741 Views)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2020
If the missionaries reason the way you reason now, you for still dey serve amadioha. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did. Make we try remove this self centered attitudes wey we get for this country.
Mikyle:
Aw I wish say na for naija he build am self, at least people wet dey close for benefits am too
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Mikyle:
Aw I wish say na for naija he build am self, at least people wet dey close for benefits am too

We don pass this level ,he built it where it's most needed
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Noel19: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
They'll soon transfer d priest to another Bush so he can develop

That's is the little we can do as humans to spread the word of Christ.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
He may not be a saint and may not even make heaven but one thing is sure, and that's, he has invested in kingdom business and he is surely gonna reap it.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Endlesspeace:

Country wasn't disclosed as at the time of making that post. Thought it was within Nigeria.
Ok cheesy
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Umeh...sleeping senator
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
uvie66:
You still did not answer the question after your long epistle, the question is how does the building of a Church in another SOVEREIGN COUNTRY BENEFIT THE NIGERIA TAXPAYERS THAT ELECTED THE SENATOR IN THE FIRST INSTANCE ?
The original post was modified.

Initially, the country wasn't stated.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
[s][/s]
read you no go read
na to carry rubber kettle upandan grin

grin grin
Rubber kettle that sometimes contains alcohol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by mmsen: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2020
The Catholic Church with its billions in illicit proceeds couldn't do it?

But a Nigerian senator took Nigerian state funds and wasted them on this nonsense.

Africans and their scatter brains. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Umeh...sleeping senator

We are not complaining
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by excanny: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2020
Using Nigerian money in Cameroon?
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
WHITE JESUS. GROWN FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by AnonPoet: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
When I saw that you booked space, I followed suit. Reason being that you will type your usual unappreciative gibberish and I need to make it known that not everyone has the same reasoning like you.

Many senators have come and gone even in the era of oil boom, none cared to fix that dungeon called church. They simply left their "constituency allocations" in their bank accounts and no one gave them a "resounding knock". If this man did not do it, you won't even know, not to talk of giving him a "resounding knock".

Besides, what exactly do you think constituency allocation is meant for? There are developmental projects that are rather awkward for the govt to embark on because they border on traditions not really captured by the constitution. Only sons of the soil will be concerned about them. Religion is one of those traditions.

Lastly, note environment plays a significant role in our activities and these activities include worshipping. With this new look of the church, residents of that community will now view going to church as a form of worship rather than punishment. Accordingly, they will stay a bit more longer in the church to worship properly.

On this note, I say thank you to Senator Victor Umeh. undecided
[/s]
Shut up your mouth!

He made a good point which you failed to address.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by toyotamuscle: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Endlesspeace:
He tried. Kudos to him. We can even take this as constituency project.

Modified: Wasn't indicated it's in Cameroon.

A sister needs capital to start fruit supply business during this lockdown. Please support her with any amount.

56071910 1 7, FCMB, Faith Sunday.

500k sent

Pls verify
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2020
Honestly, a lot of Priest are really suffering. Imagine celebrating mass in this kind of hut in this era. Priest oath of obedience and celibacy is what that won’t be traded in alter of gold. I pray this Priest see more of Sen. Victor Umeh all d time so as to strengthen him in doing d work of God. Thank u so much Victor Umeh. God will not forget this gesture.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Conrod: 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
uvie66:
You still did not answer the question after your long epistle, the question is how does the building of a Church in another SOVEREIGN COUNTRY BENEFIT THE NIGERIA TAXPAYERS THAT ELECTED THE SENATOR IN THE FIRST INSTANCE ?
You should have known by now that there is a large nomber of igbos there,his primary target,his brothers ,sisters .
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Solsix(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If the Senator has sponsored the pilgrimage and built the church from his own personal money, he should be commended for doing so.

But if the renovation of the church and sponsoring of pilgrimage was done using the constituency allocation, he should be given a resounding knock on the head cos that is a misplaced priority.

I wonder how it will alleviate the life of the people in the constituency. And I’m sure that there will be a place of worship already in that place apart from that
Senator Umeh was the immediate past senator representing Anambra central. He is no longer in the senate
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by OYENIYIJK: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2020
May the power of hell not overcome the church.
Mary Mother Of God, Pray for us SINNERS!
Happy Sunday!
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2020
stephenduru:
GRATITUDE IS THE MEMORY OF THE HEART

It all started last two years when a Nigerian priest met Senator Victor Umeh to sponsor his pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Seeing the pictures of where he is working as a missionary, he promised to build church house for them.

The priest said with profound joy and alacrity, the entire Christian community of his parish heartily thank him and his family for the construction of a befitting Church House, an imposing colossus St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church Nkimichi, Mamfe diocese, South West Region of Cameroon.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/06/see-how-nigerian-senator-victor-umeh.html?m=1
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by jogsman01(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
When I saw that you booked space, I followed suit. Reason being that you will type your usual unappreciative gibberish and I need to make it known that not everyone has the same reasoning like you.

Many senators have come and gone even in the era of oil boom, none cared to fix that dungeon called church. They simply left their "constituency allocations" in their bank accounts and no one gave them a "resounding knock". If this man did not do it, you won't even know, not to talk of giving him a "resounding knock".

Besides, what exactly do you think constituency allocation is meant for? There are developmental projects that are rather awkward for the govt to embark on because they border on traditions not really captured by the constitution. Only sons of the soil will be concerned about them. Religion is one of those traditions.

Lastly, note environment plays a significant role in our activities and these activities include worshipping. With this new look of the church, residents of that community will now view going to church as a form of worship rather than punishment. Accordingly, they will stay a bit more longer in the church to worship properly.

perfect response to that zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2020
obailala:
Several people asking whether this is constituency project or his personal pocket, could it be these people cant read where it says the church is in Cameroon?

Meanwhile Victor Umeh isnt currently a senayor.

It shows that a lot of them don't read or comment independently, they just follow bandwagon...
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice building but not "...an imposing colossus..."
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If the Senator has sponsored the pilgrimage and built the church from his own personal money, he should be commended for doing so.

But if the renovation of the church and sponsoring of pilgrimage was done using the constituency allocation, he should be given a resounding knock on the head cos that is a misplaced priority.

I wonder how it will alleviate the life of the people in the constituency. And I’m sure that there will be a place of worship already in that place apart from that
I lack words to describe you!

It's a shame!
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

This was done In Cameroon and not his constituency.

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2020
nams77:

First sensible post this year
It was a foolish post. How is Cameroon his constituency project. Your poster acclaimed Church building was part of his constituency project. I'm still trynna figure how building a church in Cameroon would help his constituency
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by nobone(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
dahmie2013:
Kingdom stewardship! God bless you senator.
Breaking limit greetings to you
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:40am On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
[s]When I saw that you booked space, I followed suit. Reason being that you will type your usual unappreciative gibberish and I need to make it known that not everyone has the same reasoning like you.

On this note, I say thank you to Senator Victor Umeh. undecided[/s]

What a load of twaddle.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
I even think say na won kind better transformation
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by blowjob: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2020
STUPID FOOL,THIEVES grin grin grin

MONKEY grin grin
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

UR AWARE THAT THE CHURCH IS IN CAMEROON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.