Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (95740 Views)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Sholaco: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hypocrites and misplaced of priority,.no amount of religion can make you successful without a common sense. Nigerian politicians love to be building a religion place all over the places while their citizens are dying of hunger and poverty in a country that have a capacity to be industrial hub of Africa, the acclaimed giant of Africa? South Africa brought mtn,dstv, gotv, shoprite etc and this south Africa employed thousands of Nigerian, all what this so called leaders could is to be an investors, investing and sharing profit on stocks and shares on foreign investment
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by usagee36: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Show us the road to your father's house. Bunch of illiterates. These are the kind of wicked people we have in this cold world.
OruExpress:
in front of a dirt road
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Many senators have come and gone even in the era of oil boom, none cared to fix that dungeon called church
. They simply left their "constituency allocations" in their bank accounts and no one gave them a "resounding knock". If this man did not do it, you won't even know, not to talk of giving him a "resounding knock".
Bros read the article very well.
The point you must note is that Chief Victor Umeh represented Anambra Central in the last Senate, and the last time I checked, Mamfe is in Cameroon so nothing in the real sense concern "Nigerian Senators and Oil boom" in this issue.
So please read the article very well and edit your comment
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by j1mmy: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
stupid guy who should transform his village and community instead of a church!
dumb m0ron
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Simplyleo: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chigold101:

Bros read the article very well.
The point you must note is that Chief Victor Umeh represented Anambra Central in the last Senate, and the last time I checked, Mamfe is in Cameroon so nothing in the real sense concern "Nigerian Senators and Oil boom" in this issue.
So please read the article very well and edit your comment
That statement was made before the original post was modified to add the country. Initially, the country wasn't added.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by favour32(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
The senator try weda e do am for Cameroon or Nigeria.
Some senators dey wey nor send, so far, the money rest wella for account.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Tapout(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Biko is it foil they used to do the ceiling board undecided undecided
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
wait this is not Anambra State
I don't think you can see that type of mud houses in anambra state again,it's simply not possible.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by izibili44: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
[ I concur with you.quote author=Simplyleo post=90899483][s][/s]
When I saw that you booked space, I followed suit. Reason being that you will type your usual unappreciative gibberish and I need to make it known that not everyone has the same reasoning like you.

Many senators have come and gone even in the era of oil boom, none cared to fix that dungeon called church. They simply left their "constituency allocations" in their bank accounts and no one gave them a "resounding knock". If this man did not do it, you won't even know, not to talk of giving him a "resounding knock".

Besides, what exactly do you think constituency allocation is meant for? There are developmental projects that are rather awkward for the govt to embark on because they border on traditions not really captured by the constitution. Only sons of the soil will be concerned about them. Religion is one of those traditions.

Lastly, note environment plays a significant role in our activities and these activities include worshipping. With this new look of the church, residents of that community will now view going to church as a form of worship rather than punishment. Accordingly, they will stay a bit more longer in the church to worship properly.

On this note, I say thank you to Senator Victor Umeh. undecided[/quote]
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by davibid: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
vanunu:
This is Cameroon and not Nigeria , so how can it be constituency project.

My dear, the problem with NL is that a lot of people comment without reading.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by sulaak(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
They need more schools and hospitals.

Enough with this religion crap.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Thrash bin content
Only a reasonable mind knows what constituency project should be in a country in Nigeria, not low lifer like you anyway.

Continue stalking me, like I care or know who the hell you are. So stop spamming my mention.
What about other politicians that own houses in foreign countries??
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Billionsclub: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If the Senator has sponsored the pilgrimage and built the church from his own personal money, he should be commended for doing so.

But if the renovation of the church and sponsoring of pilgrimage was done using the constituency allocation, he should be given a resounding knock on the head cos that is a misplaced priority.
To my knowledge, all the people in that community can’t be Catholics. It is just like Nigerian President building mosque as a federal project.

I wonder how it will alleviate the life of the people in the constituency. And I’m sure that there will be a place of worship already in that place apart from that
I have never seen a senseless unappreciative people like you on nl. learn to appreciate. there are people on nairaland who will never appreciate good things. Even if you sacrifice yourself, they will still find fault. I commend you sir. God bless you and beautify you sir
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Esco2: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Unto you father
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by earnit2: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
oh
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
May God bless him!!
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

That statement was made before the original post was modified to add the country. Initially, the country wasn't added.
Okay... No wahala
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
KGREAT:

you should rather commend him for not using the money on a frivolous items.
I choose not to.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by MozB: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
When I saw that you booked space, I followed suit. Reason being that you will type your usual unappreciative gibberish and I need to make it known that not everyone has the same reasoning like you.

Many senators have come and gone even in the era of oil boom, none cared to fix that dungeon called church. They simply left their "constituency allocations" in their bank accounts and no one gave them a "resounding knock". If this man did not do it, you won't even know, not to talk of giving him a "resounding knock".

Besides, what exactly do you think constituency allocation is meant for? There are developmental projects that are rather awkward for the govt to embark on because they border on traditions not really captured by the constitution. Only sons of the soil will be concerned about them. Religion is one of those traditions.

Lastly, note environment plays a significant role in our activities and these activities include worshipping. With this new look of the church, residents of that community will now view going to church as a form of worship rather than punishment. Accordingly, they will stay a bit more longer in the church to worship properly.

On this note, I say thank you to Senator Victor Umeh. undecided
Hmmm.. Na wa o! You d struggle land with that guy?
Did you even read the headline and the news itself? Did you read the guy's comment properly to understand it? You don't just wake up to say somebody is saying gibberish when you've not understood properly what he is saying.
A Nigerian senator who built a church for a village in Cameroon is not a bad idea. But which money did he use? His personal money or money meant for his constituency? E never finish development for him own constituent e d run go to do give Cameroon. Does that sound alright to you?
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
nams77:

First sensible post this year

How is this sensible if his constituent project is sited in another country? Am I missing something?
If this was done from his own pocket then fine.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by HEAVEN4444: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
ololo12:
It’s cray bro! The black mans obsession with everything white. White Jesus. The damage will take a life time to be reversed or fixed.

bro, its 2020 in an information age with 24 7 access to internet and these grown fools are still asleep ? its mind boggling bro. some people are just destined to be asleep, the walking dead
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by NaijadrivaCars: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
First time I saw a good comment from you. Is this Simpleleo or should we expect another? tongue
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

On this note, I say thank you to Senator Victor Umeh. undecided
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by OsusuBishop(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Which constituency project kwaa. Didn't u read that the church was built in Cameroon?.
Why would you think he will use his constituency fund to go built church in Cameroon?

And what do you mean by all the people in the community can't be Catholic. So someone can not as part of his own kingdom stewardship build church again?

Amotolongbo:
If the Senator has sponsored the pilgrimage and built the church from his own personal money, he should be commended for doing so.

But if the renovation of the church and sponsoring of pilgrimage was done using the constituency allocation, he should be given a resounding knock on the head cos that is a misplaced priority.
To my knowledge, all the people in that community can’t be Catholics. It is just like Nigerian President building mosque as a federal project.

I wonder how it will alleviate the life of the people in the constituency. And I’m sure that there will be a place of worship already in that place apart from that
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by DedeNkem: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
He should have built a science workshop not church.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Cherez: 1:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Very very good point
But trust those rogues, na constitutency money him go use
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by showamisoliu(m): 2:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Great job
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by wiseoneking: 3:05am On Jun 22, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Another JUDAS on the loose. This is typical of Judas in the Bible.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On Jun 22, 2020
How wonderful. How marvelous. I hope they all make it to heaven.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Aghaclem67: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Bankalert:
See if you know you know... Nigeria is not an ideal nation where you expect things should be done the way they should be done. Simplyleo has a point whether you choose to accept it or not and i also feel your concern. But that is the sad state of this nation. They dont care... But we should commend the ones(Polithiefcians) that make an effort with the little they can.

This is Nigeria!

Sir Victor Umeh is even no longer in the red Chambers. He did this out of his home pocket and I commend him for that. God bless him for his benevolence. That was how the white Missionaries developed our places by building churches and schools. This will impact positively in the lives of the people Nkimichi Mamfe in Cameroon.
Re: Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) by Insectkiller: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2020
You are speaking in the nonsense..and you are a catalytic parapoist..

Fuckkk offf...

Amotolongbo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.