Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Happy Father's Day To All Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Father's Day To All Men (10550 Views)

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Happy Father's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by stealmatic(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Dyt:
A good father is who is open minded, supportive, teaches his children how to love and appreciate, shows unconditional love, respects and shows how it's done, teaches and practices the language of love and peace, loyal, spends time with his family, sacrifices, protects, honour his wife and home, be there, provide, discipline, teach them to live and mostly TEACH THE CHILDREN THE ACT OF RESPONSIBILITIES either by what they see or how he trains them...

Happy father's day to all the wonderful, great and supernatural father's out there.. Who says father's ain't as important as mothers? We raise the bar for you all responsive men out there, let the love flame keep burning...

We love and appreciate
May God not shake or take away that crown He placed on you all.

Happy father's day once again

**I need that hat doffing picture**
cheesy cheesy

Omo re bi custard may u live long for remembering the father's,there job is too much that even the Bible and the quoran can not occupy it,father's are the silent achievers,they do more than the women but they celebrate mothers than father's,may we father's be appreciated just equally like the mother's,....
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by ashakemi: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Alexaonfleek: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Edopesin:

Today is Father's Day, you should do well to celebrate all Fathers responsible or otherwise
wink
sweety,there's a very big difference between a father and a sperm donor.
You should know smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by marimarempress: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's day to fathers who care for their family because not all fathers do that

4 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Edopesin: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
sweety,there's a very big difference between a father and a sperm donor.
You should know smiley

Agree to disagree

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by ekensi01: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Dad, everything in my life would be meaningless if I didn’t have precious childhood memories. You supported me in all the good and the bad times.

Just like the way it is impossible to measure infinity, it is impossible to thank you for all that you have done for me.

Dear beloved dad, this will be my second year without you. Yet I can still feel your presence around me and revisit our old days. I know that wherever you are, you are proud of me. I am extremely blessed to have a father like you.

Thank you so much for everything dad!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy fathers day especially to God who's Father of all fathers.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by toyotamuscle: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2020
hi am in need of a job.i stay in abuja.i can work as a network admin.a supervisor in a hotel or any other organisation.also I can work as an I T support, I T officer.i can create and maintain WordPress sites.am a graduate of publuc administration. I have a ccna from aptech.i can do any job so long its not a professional work like accounting etc. job salary not below 50,000naira.chat me on whatsapp 08089411836.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by bukatyne(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Edopesin:

well it's "Father's Day" not "Responsible Father's Day"

We can have a date for that too

cheesy
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by bukatyne(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Eulalia:
Happy fathers day especially to God who's Father of all fathers.

shocked

Happy Father's Day God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to all fathers and awaiting fathers.

God bless you all.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by DexterousOne(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Happy birthday to my dad! He's one in a million. The ordeals he had to go through after he got retrenched and the persistancy he's always shown towards life and how loving he can be (even though he doesn't know how to show it himself but through my mum). He is my role model and he has never for once lay hands on my mum and I'm proud of him.

Having my Dad as a role model and my Mum who never talks back at him is my goal. Infact, the type of marriages I see around (save for NL) has only increased my desire for a long term partner. I mean, we have 6 married tenants and not for once have i heard them shout and fight each other. Throwing punches? Nah.

Against the popular notion that marriage is scary, I see marriage as a place of great solitude and peace.

That's interesting
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dyt:
A good father is who is open minded, supportive, teaches his children how to love and appreciate, shows unconditional love, respects and shows how it's done, teaches and practices the language of love and peace, loyal, spends time with his family, sacrifices, protects, honour his wife and home, be there, provide, discipline, teach them to live and mostly TEACH THE CHILDREN THE ACT OF RESPONSIBILITIES either by what they see or how he trains them...

Happy father's day to all the wonderful, great and supernatural father's out there.. Who says father's ain't as important as mothers? We raise the bar for you all responsive men out there, let the love flame keep burning...

We love and appreciate
May God not shake or take away that crown He placed on you all.

Happy father's day once again

**I need that hat doffing picture**
cheesy cheesy

Great epilogue. My father, My Bestman and Mentor. He set Great examples for me and I’m glad to look up to him bt wish to surpass him. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by bmdmixer: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11774506_7ca03fa10495458b8ef600b4c1faca34_jpeg_jpegf78054c92691621dbb43991f252ca49d

Happy Father’s Day to the responsible fathers out there.
May they live long to reap and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
responsible or not
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Queenserah26(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to all Fathers and intending Fathers.

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by firo08(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's to me.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Edopesin: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy
abi na
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Enugudemon(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy fathers to my late dad
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Nickymezor(f): 1:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to my Late DAD n to ALL RESPONSIBLE DADS in the world
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by BigJoe19: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chienex24:
Is it only me that is seeing "good men" upandan but didn't see "good women" during mothers day undecided undecided undecided
That's is how to know that this forum is populated by idiots.
Happy Father's day to all fathers.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by BigJoe19: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
You can tell that one to children who were unfortunate to have an irresponsible father in their lives.
Enough abeg, when it's mother's day everyone wish them that doesn't mean there aren't useless mothers.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by BigJoe19: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nuel4:
Lol another opportunity to lecture men on how to be men. Can't you just wish men happy fathers day without all these lectures?
If na mother's day we no go see all these nonsense.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by martinnwani(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's day to my late Dad....how I wish you were here to see your BOY become a MAN....my KIDS....your GRANDCHILDREN...have heard so much about you.

I hope to see your one day... So we can have our manly handshake and discuss wrestling matches like before....I LOVE YOU DAD!...FOREVER!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by martinnwani(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH IT HURTS BAD cry

2 Likes

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Businext: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day

God bless all father's and bless and keep my father with longer life and good health in Jesus name, amen

#IHaveAFather

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by IME1: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
cheesy

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by BotherMleeper(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Not all men are fathers, not all fathers are men.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by mhizoma(f): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
happy Father's Day to the fathers and potential fathers in the world
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by ajl: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
When did Nigerians start celebrating Father's day. A pack of senseless people that want to westernize at all cost. Come celebrate New Yam festival in New York them. You are all invited by the city mayor. Awon empty heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by davidinho: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by earnit2: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
great fathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / He Was Dying While His Mum Was Having Sex / What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.