Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,930 members, 7,821,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Happy Father's Day To All Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Father's Day To All Men (10543 Views)

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Happy Father's Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by kingsley55(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day from Voche Baby Skincare.

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's day to my Chocolatey Adonis,,he's been everything I wanted.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by MaliMillion: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to all father's out there. Normalize sending money to your parents with *737 without them asking.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy father's day, To all hard working father's, mother included, it is not easy to be a father taking care of sliding instructions them, feeding them, financing their expenses in every way excepted, teaching to be smart, spending, saving wisely and investing in every way, giving the best to his children... Love you Papa...
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by ibkkk(f): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
BabbanBura
Omooba969
Seunpope
mojounited
and all the responsible men out there,
Happy fathers' day to you kiss
Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by omooba969(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
ibkkk:

Happy fathers' day to you kiss

Thanks darling smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by Poske95(m): 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Like many billion fathers before me....God gave me a testimony on the day I became one.
Babies- boys- men- fathers..... so much bestowed on them.
When it all seem like it's coming down, remember your God given journey and that you're almost there, no matter the upheavals.
You are close to the Father of fathers.
When he takes you home.....You would have made it if all of yours were there with you.
Glad i'm a father.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day To All Men by helpfindbolu: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day! / Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model / Women Who Earn More Than Their Husbands!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.