Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital (3248 Views)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by Anambra1stS0n: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Awka ..

1 Like

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by Anambra1stS0n: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
Awka

1 Like

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by Anambra1stS0n: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Awka

1 Like

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by History555: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Op i admire you. You no send any baggar, just dey pepper

Dem with your pics. Who no like am, should make use of

Either rope, sniper or lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by Prodigee: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
undecided 'The developers' Make una go back to una 'developed villages' na war, you people just full SW especially Lagos like kilode.
It's funny you guys claim to have developed a mega city like Lagos but can't boast of a world class modern city undecided
Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by ejanla077: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
propsvilla3:

Enugu was Capital of old Eastern Region and Capital of old Anambra, Owerri was already a Capital for many years before the birth of Awka as the Capital of Anambra, Calabar was even at a time Capital of Nigeria, Uyo enjoyed 13 percent derivation so comparing all these Cities with Awka is unfair. Awka is really trying to catch up with bigger cities in Nigeria and above all the best destination to invest right now in Nigeria.

Pls uyo is nowhere near awka in development... How many houses dey d uyo abeg?

1 Like

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by ejanla077: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Prodigee:
undecided 'The developers' Make una go back to una 'developed villages' na war, you people just full SW especially Lagos like kilode.
It's funny you guys claim to have developed a mega city like Lagos but can't boast of a world class modern city undecided
. Thr is no Morden city in Nigeria... Talk more world class.
Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by Ilaumoh(m): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2020
ejanla077:

Pls uyo is nowhere near awka in development... How many houses dey d uyo abeg?

You see your uneducated life, so numbers of building na him be development then Ibadan is more developed than lekki, mumu.
You dey compare uyo to that your slum...you must be mad
Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by ejanla077: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You see your uneducated life, so numbers of building na him be development then Ibadan is more developed than lekki, mumu.
You dey compare uyo to that your slum...you must be mad

Uyo is a small town wit good road network and dats it.

The never do wells re always first to insult.. I understand

1 Like

Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by Ilaumoh(m): 3:45am On Jul 03, 2020
ejanla077:

Uyo is a small town wit good road network and dats it.

The never do wells re always first to insult.. I understand
You know you are an illiterate so no need to exchange words with you....
Any day I hear that Biafra thing then you mention us put you will hate yourself that day...
Re: Ariel Photos Of Anambra State Capital by BeijinDossier: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You know you are an illiterate so no need to exchange words with you....
Any day I hear that Biafra thing then you mention us put you will hate yourself that day...

Hunchogee aka ilaumoh, continue your propaganda threads elsewhere. Don't ever start what you cannot finish or else I will be on every thread you open. Uyo is largely a poor town filled with slum except for the few roads/bridges done by akpabio.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Facts About CHINA (in Pictures) / . / How To Get The Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.