Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 6 (119 Views)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 2 / The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 1 / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus(messiah) Death Part 6 by Abba131(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2020
He who Eats Bread with me has Lifted up his Heel Against me, but You, O Lord God, be Merciful to me, and Raise me Up to You

And Thus the Lord will Deliver him in a Time of Trouble; the Lord will Preserve him and Keep him Alive, for You will Not Deliver him to the Will of his Enemies

Psalms 41 and 23

*John 13:18, Gospel
[Jesus said] "I do not speak of you all, I know whom I have chosen, but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, 'He who eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me.'"

Psalms 41:1 - 2, Torah
[It reads,] blessed [is] he who considers the poor, the Lord will deliver him in a time of trouble. The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; [and] he will be blessed upon the earth, and You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.

Psalms 41:5, Torah
[For] my enemies speak evil of me, "When will he die, and his name perish?"

Psalms 41:7, Torah
All who hate me whisper together against me, they devise my hurt against me.

*Psalms 41:9 - 13, Torah
[Even] my own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, who ate of my bread, has lifted up [his] heel against me. But You, O Lord, be merciful to me, and raise me up [to You], that I may requite them. By this I know that You favor me, because my enemy does not triumph over me. And as for me, You uphold me in my integrity, and set me before Your Face forever. Blessed [is] the Lord God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting.

Psalms 23:1, Torah
[And thus] the Lord [God is] my shepherd; I will not want -

Psalms 23:3 - 4, Torah
[For] He restores my soul, He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Indeed, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You [are] with me; Your rod and Your staff comfort me.

Psalms 23:5, Torah
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over.

Psalms 23:6, Torah
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

John 13:19, Gospel
[So Jesus said,] "Now I tell you before it comes, that, when it has come to pass, you may believe that I am [him]."

False Witnesses have Risen up Against me, but the Lord God is my Salvation; whom will I Fear?

For in the Time of Trouble He will Hide me in His Pavilion, the Lord will Take me Up and Set me Up Upon a Rock, so that my Head will be Lifted Above my Enemies

Psalms 27 and 35

Psalms 27:1, Torah
The Lord [is] my light and my salvation; whom will I fear? The Lord [is] the strength of my life; of whom will I be afraid?

Psalms 27:2 - 3, Torah
When the wicked, [even] my enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though a host should encamp against me, my heart will not fear, though war should rise against me, I [will be] confident in this.

Psalms 27:5 - 6, Torah
For in the time of trouble He will hide me in His pavilion, He will hide me in the secret of His tent; He will set me up upon a rock. And [so] now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tent; I will sing, I will sing praises to the Lord.

Psalms 35:1 - 3, Torah
[So] plead [my cause], O Lord, with those who strive with me, fight against those who fight against me. Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for my help. Draw out the spear also, and stop [the way] against those who persecute me, say to my soul, "I [am] your salvation."

Psalms 35:4, Torah
Let them be confounded and put to shame, [those] who seek after my soul, let them be turned back and brought to confusion, [those] who devise my hurt.

Psalms 35:9, Torah
And my soul will be joyful in the Lord, it will rejoice in His salvation.

Psalms 27:7, Torah
[So] hear, O Lord, [when] I cry with my voice, have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

*Psalms 35:11, Torah
[For] false witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge [things] that I did not know.

*Matthew 26:59, Gospel
[For] the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death.

Psalms 35:19, Torah
[So] do not let those who are my enemies wrongfully rejoice over me, [neither] let them wink with the eye, [those] who hate me without a cause.

Psalms 35:23, Torah
Stir Yourself up, and awake to my judgement, [even] to my cause, my God and my Lord.

Psalms 35:25, Torah
Let them not say in their hearts, "Ah, so we would have it," do not let them say, "We have swallowed him up."

Psalms 35:27, Torah
Let them shout for joy, and be glad, who favor my righteous cause, indeed, let them say continually, "Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant."

Psalms 27:9, Torah
[So] do not hide Your Face [far] from me; do not put Your servant away in anger, You have been my help; do not leave me, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalms 35:28, Torah
And my tongue will speak of Your righteousness [and] of Your praise all the day long -

Psalms 27:10, Torah
[For] when my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

*Psalms 27:12 - 13, Torah
[So] do not deliver me over to the will of my enemies, for false witnesses have risen up against me, and such who breathe out cruelty. [I had fainted], unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Psalms 27:14, Torah
[So] wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He will strengthen your heart, wait, I say, on the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Reality Show / God Will Never Allow Any Temptations Beyond His Grace Upon You To Approach You / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/06/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.