Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Who Did This To Our Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Did This To Our Girls? (1010 Views)

Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Man Who Did His Wife's Wedding Introduction The 1st Day They Met Marks 3rd Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did This To Our Girls? by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2020
After going through my chats with my American and Australian friends (girls younger than 25) and my Nigerian girlfriends, I have no option than to conclude that something is fundamentally wrong with our girls.
An ordinary foreign female college graduate can chat with you almost all night, analysing contemporary issues in her country while our girls only think about romance and iPhone .

I'm not bashing our females cos I owe my survival of the lockdown to my girlfriend.
I'm only making an observation.
Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by TheOdd1sOut: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2020
I was playing PUBG and I stumbled upon a girl from Bosnia. Truth to God, I haven't spoken to a girl like I did with her ever since.

Smart (though we both suck at the game), and very outspoken and bashful. She was actually leading the convo. We talked about our countries, culture and other things unrelated to this comment.

Long story short, she Gave me her Apple ID and discord ID and we are still hitting it off.

1 Like

Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by donbachi(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2020
So many persons are the reflection of their environment...dont blame the naija babes.

4 Likes

Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by missimelda01(f): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2020
There are lots of intelligent girls out there that can hold reasonable conversations, how come you keep meeting the 'dumb' ones? Are you sure you're not the problem undecided
Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
missimelda01:
There are lots of intelligent girls out there that can hold reasonable conversations, how come you keep meeting the 'dumb' ones? Are you sure you're not the problem undecided

He keeps meeting the dumb ones from a particular region (Nigeria) of which you happen to be from.
And your comment has proven him right.

2 Likes

Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by Privatepart00: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Throwing Of Numbers In Progress
Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by SultanOfAbia: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
The foriegn babes have a functional government that really care for them
So naturally, you will be passionate about your country. That's why they discuss more

But here in 9ja we have a failed government, so what the fvck do you want girls to discuss about.
Is it the herdsmen killing
Or looting of funds
Or insecurity in the north
Nobody give a fvck about politics in 9ja, only old men and wailers are passionate about Nigerian news & politics.
Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by Solsix(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bluezy13:

He keeps meeting the dumb ones from a particular region (Nigeria) of which you happen to be from.
And your comment has proven him right.
Hahahahaha una go kill me here
Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by Solsix(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
The foriegn babes have a functional government that really care for them
So naturally, you will be passionate about your country. That's why they discuss more

But here in 9ja we have a failed government, so what the fvck do you want girls to discuss about.
Is it the herdsmen killing
Or looting of funds
Or insecurity in the north
Nobody give a fvck about politics in 9ja, only old men and wailers are passionate about Nigerian news & politics.
That's not an excuse
Re: Who Did This To Our Girls? by paulolee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
guy pls dnt genralize...gat the same mentality before i met some different kinda gals..met d ones dt wr good in sports, politics, business and online analyst, bt they are rare and few sha...de even gat me looking like a rookie wen arguing or chatting wit dm..

(1) (Reply)

Video” My H”oil As Finish And My Pussy Is Dripping. / What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? / Kaoshi, The Future Of International Money Transfer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.