Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. (2295 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by dignity33: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2020
A boy has captivated the heart of former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode with his beautiful singing voice.

The boy, a hawker apparently from Southeast Nigeria, can be seen in the video below singing and praising God despite his poor condition.

This amazed Femi Fani-Kayode who asked for his contact so he could help him.

He wrote: "It is enchanting. I simply cannot believe that this young boy has such an extraordinary voice & that he is singing such beautiful songs of praise to the Lord. Does anyone know his name & can anyone trace him? He is singing in Igbo so I assume he is in the south-east.

"Once I can confirm his identity and reach his family I will send 250,000 naira to him and pay for his school fees right up until university level. I urge others to help him too. This talented, gifted and blessed child should NOT be hawking and selling things in the streets. I wish I knew what state he comes from and who his Governor is. Such talent must not be wasted.

"For the first time in days I have something to smile and be happy about. Despite his circumstances this boy is still praising God in such a beautiful way. He has brought tears of joy to my eyes.

"The Lord is faithful and He will never abandon or forsake this little boy that sings songs of praise to him whilst selling coconuts on the street!".

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBr9PZZHdBL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10158576116337210/?extid=dm4poVZf2DghLk8M&d=null&vh=e

1 Like

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by Maxymilliano(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
I saw the video of the young lad too and It was awesome and splendid.

I was so enthralled after listening to his melodious voice, what a talented and gifted young boy.

2 Likes

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by Gandollaar(f): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Wow!

Nice one Ogom nwoke.

3 Likes

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by youthsinitiativ(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Everybody dey chase clout.

There are a million and one of this kid all around us, must they sing before we start looking for them for the gram?

3 Likes

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by FlordFlorez(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Blessings coming to this boy's way on sunday. Stella Odua & now FFK. GOD is great! Igbo amaka.

4 Likes

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by dignity33: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Front page please .
Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by Staro: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2020

Saw the video on Facebook.
Really sad how poverty make children lose their talents and dreams

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by tesppidd: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Everybody dey chase clout.

There are a million and one of this kid all around us, must they sing before we start looking for them for the gram?
lol

You're right

But everybody has his star (luck) and path to success.

1 Like

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by uniqueboi1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Very good gesture from my mentor FFK

1 Like

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by chubinwa(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
undiluted blessing.

1 Like

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by MrALIVE: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is THE contact.

Re: Femi- Fani Kayode Is Looking For Any Contact To This Little Boy. by 9jaBloke: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please if you are led to help the boy, do it via musical sponsorship or direct academic scholarship. Don't pay money into any bank account.

(1) (Reply)

#LekkiMassacre: Babajide Otitoju Of TVC Reacts To Shooting Of #endsars Protester / List of Us Presidents Who Refused To Attend Successor's Inauguration / State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.