Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Just A Fan Message To Seun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just A Fan Message To Seun (537 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / An Appeal To Seun Osewa To Be Silent No More / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Fan Message To Seun by kitogram(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Do you know where you go when you leave this earth?
Probably it could be that it's really not our business.
Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by Standing5(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
... ?
Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by Seun(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
kitogram:
I can't afford space travel. Even if you offered me a ride, there's nowhere out there that I want to go. Space is hostile to life. Earth is my home.

21 Likes

Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by Gramps: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Heaven na
kitogram:
Probably it could be that it's really not our business.
Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by LordOfTheWeed: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Religious fanatics at it again cheesy
No one is leaving this earth to one imaginary place, we were born on earth, we'll die on earth, we'll be buried on earth and that's all.. .. .. We literally stop existing after death!!!!

Oga seun!!! We die here grin

4 Likes

Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by OtemAtum: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
When you were coming to Nigeria from the womb, were you worried about where you will find yourself? Nature should take care of stuffs like this biko. Nature over all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by StubbornGENIUS: 12:39am On Jul 15, 2020
Seun:

I can't afford space travel. Even if you offered me a ride, there's nowhere out there that I want to go. Space is hostile to life. Earth is my home.
So it's true then.The owner of Nairaland is an atheist.No Big Deal!
Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by 24SEVEN: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Seun:

Happy Birthday Bro. Many happy returns.
Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Seun:

Happy Birthday, bro! Greater years ahead.
Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by Axiwaju(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy
Seun:

with all the money you have;-);-)

and please when are you going to update the UI of Nairalandplease

1 Like

Re: Just A Fan Message To Seun by ABCthingx: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Axiwaju:
cheesy
with all the money you have;-);-)

and please when are you going to update the UI of Nairalandplease
3031 May you live long enough to see the day! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cut Off Any Ungodly Relationship / Why Is Your Tithes And Offerings Not Making You Richer? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.