Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira (1239 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by Tora44: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
What business can I start with 2 million naira
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by Diegostan(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alot oo
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by kenigwe18: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Till you've got sth while not invest it in forex trade
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by Akhigbeblog(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dash me first na let's see
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by Mannyemmy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tora44:
What business can I start with 2 million naira
You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not open and overcrowded these period and most persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around your area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery.
You can also startup a food processing and start with frozen food production, Hope these helps.
You can mail me for proper business consultation.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by Barbsamiin: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
2milli? Alot of businesses that will bring a lots of profits, lemme tell you one.
Import grains from north to south where food is expensive and sell it there, you will be suprised with the kind of profit you will gain within some months. Try it you will thank God later.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by livestock1: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
We are into livestock farming basically on goat and ram/sheep rearing and trading, with plans to add cow to stock soon .With the need for expansion, We are looking for a like mind entrepreneur that will be willing to partner with the farm.The business is located in Ekiti state .
For interested person call 08064018129 or add the number on whatz app for discussion.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2 Million Naira by Temitope1759(f): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
You can start a VTU business using your smartphone simply by making transactions on your smartphone. Dial *737#

(1) (Reply)

Young Shall Grow Transport To Build Five-star Hotel In Eko Atlantic City / Uber / Bolt Business / I Don't Think You Have Seen This Type Of Wrist Watch Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.