Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked (15188 Views)

Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked. / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by otobasin2323(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
some women can kill oo just imagine, am i ever gonna get married atall, this is always my problem maybe i will just adopt kids and enjoy the rest of my life jeje

5 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by farem: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I wasn't the one who made that statement, just calling out your hypocrisy.

You are the sacrificial lamb then. You set your head ready to receive it hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by CsRockefeller(m): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
farem:

You are the sacrificial lamb then. You set your head ready to receive it hot

Lol. You think you are talking to a kid? You think you scare me?..

Fake is written all over you, hypocrite!;

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by farem: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Come oh, all these married women are from the region of the perfect married women that were paid heavily on as bride price (dowry) and therefore sold out totally to their hubby dicks alone.
Hypocrisy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Heavensent01(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
fear these church girls, if your girl don dey over spiritual somewhat of want to have a close friendship with her pastor just be rest assured you ain't the only one fúcking her, you now have fúck mate

he's obviously using tithe and offering money to cajole those ladies but I thought Igbo ladies don't involve in extra marital affairs? so I was wrong all this while

8 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Okoroawusa: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
This doesn't actually prove anything.
Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Lordswazz(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
After these same people will be badmouthing guys that have seen enough to avoid marriage entirely. Na these things wey full-fledged man dance go pay overpriced raw cash on their heads.

As for the so-called pastor, he's an embarrassment to the christian faith.

6 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Lordswazz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
2Odds101:
Thank you,,because I've searched for all to atleast verify somethings...I no see any single one.
I've seen about three. They're not fake; the owners have deleted them out of shame immediately they got wind of the news.

People start calling you that they saw your explicit chats and to save face, you hurriedly delete the account, with hot premium tears rolling down your cheeks.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by tydi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
You people should better check whether your wife name is there oh grin

E get why my brother grin

Ndi married men come and check the pastor's register for your wife's name. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:

he's obviously using tithe and offering money to cajole those ladies but I thought Igbo ladies don't involve in extra marital affairs? so I was wrong all this while
i just dey laugh grin..is it not on nairaland u heard that assumption cheesy? women from all region in naija cheat

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Heavensent01:
fear these church girls, if your girl don dey over spiritual somewhat of want to have a close friendship with her pastor just be rest assured you ain't the only one fúcking her, you now have fúck mate

especially those ones dat will wear bumshort and be cooking for their pastors.if any man im wife dey do such then the man is a slowpoke.if ur wife is getting to close for comfort to her pastor as the husband u suppose investigate and know wats up cheesy.most ppl enter the ministry of pastor for the sole intention of knacking free married pussy and obtaining tithe.for them it has nothing to do with the call of God.

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by BrainRider: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
onyemauchechuku:
Most of the Facebook names are fake
So you expect the FB users not to delete the account right?
It's alright

7 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by SecretSpy666: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Two sets of people that God must deliver Nigeria from are: Pastors and politicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kobicove:
This does not prove anything

Had u gone there to read? D dates of messages nd d last time d owner of acct did live video? What evidence u need again?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Heavensent01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
lefulefu:
especially those ones dat will wear bumshort and be cooking for their pastors.if any man im wife dey do such then the man is a slowpoke.if ur wife is getting to close for comfort to her pastor as the husband u suppose investigate and know wats up cheesy.most ppl enter the ministry of pastor for the sole intention of knacking free married pussy and obtaining tithe.for them it has nothing to do with the call of God.

I fear them pass devil

5 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Heavensent01(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
lefulefu:
i just dey laugh grin..is it not on nairaland u heard that assumption cheesy? women from all region in naija cheat

lesson learnt bro

2 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by cybriz82(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
I dn Kuma screen shot everything..just waiting for d day any pastor go ask me why I no come church...na to just show am the pics n walkaway.
Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ariza:
I'm a Christian but I don't believe in creating or having close member-pastor relationship and this is one of the reasons. I've see more than enough to realize just how easy these Men can easily turn to devil's tool. I don't believe in Pastor said, daddy, Daddy. As a matter of fact I've never called a pastor Daddy or his wife mummy and it hurt most of them but what's my own..

It's me and God biko.

Abeg allow us hear word. Who tell you say na if you call them mummy or daddy na dem go
tey kpansh you?
Na people like ona dey kpansh pastor pass

2 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by FlordFlorez(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Almost all the pastors. If only we are opportuned to view other pastors' facebook accounts. These people are fake!

5 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Lastmankc(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2020
Married women these days are something else.Thank God for saving me.I nearly slept with a married woman yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 22, 2020
How va the hacker no fit see if he go see video
Who knows maybe we could have another Pastor Wilson

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by samilly(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2020
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by ruggedtimi(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2020
"you remain in the history of my life" grin....the church close to my house , the female members have their periods when they visit the pastor to clean the church premise. I know for sure their something going on but wetin concern me.
Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by ruggedtimi(m): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2020
2Odds101:
Thank you,,because I've searched for all to atleast verify somethings...I no see any single one.
they have all changed their names or deleted accounts

1 Like

Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Graysons: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by IamDavid(m): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2020
ednut1:
96% of Nigerian pastors do this. Not new. Its about money and pussy. Still yet people adorn them as men of God. Once saw sex chat between a female friend and a priest lol
"96% of Nigerian pastors do this" Very wrong stereotype! How did you get the figures? Mr webometrics
Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Softpedal: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Osita Muolokwu is not a pastor not now nor before. He is a Gospel musician based in Nnewi, Anambra State.

Lets be Guided with choice of Words towards pastors.
Re: Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Heavensent01:

he's obviously using tithe and offering money to cajole those ladies but I thought Igbo ladies don't involve in extra marital affairs ? so I was wrong all this while

U say wetin.. Married Igbo women are even amongst the baddest that i know of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.