Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (110451 Views)

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Father's Day: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband As Gift / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Heavensent01(m): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Igbodicool:
If only people will understand...

You don't get less of what you wished others!

Yesterday...
Hausa/Fulani wished Igbos death...
Today they are living with Boko Haram.

Yesterday...
Yoruba wished Igbos poverty...
Today Igbos bought their lands.

BE CAREFUL!

you dummies no dey tire with chest beating even those hawking gala on express road bought Yoruba land

very delusional human beans

3 Likes

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by goldmatrix(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
If you will pay attention to her, you may discover that she's not sick as claimed but may have gone through a lot in the hands of the husband and family...they are using "sick" to reduce their shame..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
The truth is that anything you want to push down the throat of zombies now all you need is to tag Anambra on it.

The idiot poster somewhere said their correspondence but never mentioned the name of the news tabloid neither did he give any link. Not surprisingly fools are eating the shit already.

He just got a picture of where they were offloading a casket, no face captured, nothing to show where it happened.
All these hatred on Anambra is it because it boasts of many billionaires? I am just asking sha o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nathphil(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
What kind of ridiculous report is dis one? A middle-aged woman without a name. The village in Nanka not indicated, the reason why she bought that was all speculation. No source and half baked news.
And for the picture, up, who are those men trying to carry an empty casket. Such news must be confirmed before gracing the front page
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Angelfrost(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Well... I guess we can all say...

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Kingberbatov(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let the husband collect it with love, At least he will keep it for future use
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Shugargal(f): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
What is happening to my dear beloved state lately? anyways they said the woman head no correct. Psychiatric hospital calling
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by efavour: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
hisgrace090:
O my beloved Anambra state!
my brother, we have been trending these days all for the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by intruder15(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Staphylococcus [s:
post=90927475]The coffin is not even beautiful

Plywood coffin

If it was a Misc or Infant casket, I am certain the husband would have been celebrating her.[/s]

Coffins are not meant to be admired.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Munzy14(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
She is telling us that the husband is OZU Nwoke... cheesy

Chai! things the happen o.

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Consistent1: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Guys you can own a car instantly and pay for it in monthly installments!!! I partook of it this June but I think it’s for mostly corporate salary earners. I’m a Banker in access bank [color=#000099][/color]here in lagos.

You are welcome grin grin

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Must everything bad comes from anambra . .
#shame on them

Must everything without sense come from you........help me say the shame on u....
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Shugargal(f): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
tuoyoojo:
Weda na mental problem or a sign of home trouble, something needs to be done urgently

Nothing worse than a wife's ill will towards her husband
You make sense oo
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Staphylococcus: 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
intruder15:

Coffins are not meant to be admired.
[/s]

Says who?

You need to visit a show room or online store.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is serious o.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
She is not normal but her brain tells her to buy casket abeg make that man just dey watch him back to avoid story that touch
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nana44: 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fake news
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Dearlord(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
This evil news from Anambra is now making me to have a re-think on my fiancee.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Omoslim26: 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
This one fit be spiritual problem

but bia Seun se you forget se Real Madrid dey play ball today abi you purposely no put am for fp

I smell foul play if na barca na sharp sharp e don dey fp

it fills so gud to be on top of the league

galaticos die put for that 1st position
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by wisz1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
Lol... This reminds me of a story about a church that asked all widows to come to the church podium so that the church will pray for them, afterwhich they will be handed palliatives. A woman whose husband was still alive came out.
Her husband seeing her standing out with widows in shock asked her:
"Agnes, ibu nwanyi isi nkpe? (are you a widow"?).
And she replied, "ihe a idi obu ndu? (Is it life that you are living?)".
Something similar happened at widows cot#Nollywood.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
not quite long anambra pop up on the evil news list and now again aba wetin dey happen.... haha what is it they should check that state well ooo
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by splashbaby(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
The lock down has made the children of anger, hate and perdition to turn their anger on themselves.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Akhigbeblog(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
E be things grin grin
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by babypresy(f): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Na wa oo

It may not be mental health or she maybe experiencing a lot from the man and probably voiced it out but nobody believes. She just used that as a decoy to get people’s attention.

Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by prestige101: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have been laughing ever since I saw this heading.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
If she has a mental issue the only thing she was able to remember to buy on Father's Day is casket. The man should run for his dear life else they will use that casket to bury him. Most of the people are look at her that she has a mental issue, when she will kill the man you people will still say it is a mental issue. The man should run for his life now
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by simplyshade: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin cheesy
chigoziri2403:
Let's hear from the husband
He might be related to Charlie boy
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by kenzysmith: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
anambra again Godforbid

Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by Nonsoco80(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Woman in Nanka. No names, no actual pictures of the casket. Hungry bloggers.. I hail oooo
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by helpfindbolu: 11:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by destiny333(m): 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
The husband should accept the coffin, then go and sell it at any rate.
At least, that can buy him some bottles of beer.
Re: Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift by thatigboman: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Some questions.
Do women buy coffins?
Can even only one man enter a mortician's shop and say "i want to buy a coffin"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.